Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asian Guys have hope

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Idk if its just me, but this is slowly changing. We asian dudes have hope

bdHtyDf.png

Asian dudes have hope except indian curries, who are the asian trash.

asian = volcel theory confirmed

I believe the first not the second.

Second looks like a pity prom date

How are we sure if that's true? We don't know them in real life, maybe they could be a real couple, or he's a betabux. Either way we shouldn't assume just from a picture

How are we sure if that's true? We don't know them in real life, maybe they could be a real couple, or he's a betabux. Either way we shouldn't assume just from a picture
Maybe idk I’m just taking my guess :)

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

*Goodlooking (insert any race) have hope.

White dwarf actually managed to get attractive women somehow

You must be severely autistic to believe that for a second. It's either completely set up or they did it out of pity. He didn't fuck any of them, so your ethnic ass can rest easy.

You must be severely autistic to believe that for a second. It's either completely set up or they did it out of pity. He didn't fuck any of them, so your ethnic ass can rest easy.

Fucking retard blackops2cel got matches in asia. Just be white is legit

Hahah no comeback to that huh, blackops2cel is a hero for proving the JBW theory
I'll write a comeback after you do a Tinder experipent with an ugly ethnic in every country in the world.

I'll write a comeback after you do a Tinder experipent with an ugly ethnic in every country in the world.

Bruh wtf are you stupid white men do the absolute best in online dating with women of all races. Ugly race + ugly face is death sentence

Bruh wtf are you stupid white men do the absolute best in online dating with women of all races. Ugly race + ugly face is death sentence
I said prove it to me.

I need proof that they wouldn't get a single match anywhere in the world. BlackOps2Cel got only a few matches.

dumbass dumbass, I didn't say they will never get a single match at all, but that white men even the ugliest ones still produce decent results compared to an ugly ethnic. Evidence here:

my clavilce bone needs to heal so i can start training again i cant take all this shit and rot all day i need a relief

my clavilce bone needs to heal so i can start training again i cant take all this shit and rot all day i need a relief
I will start my dietcelling and gymcelling soon. I can't wait to release my frustration

I will start my dietcelling and gymcelling soon. I can't wait to release my frustration

gymcel is a godly cope especially if you can reach the level im on, fuck i need to get back, i cant take seeing all these asians with these white bitches

gymcel is a godly cope especially if you can reach the level im on, fuck i need to get back, i cant take seeing all these asians with these white bitches
Do you have a fetish for white girls?

Being white doesn't make your life any better.

Source : I am a whitecel

i dont fetish white girls btw i just find them beautiful its all a fantasy for me cus il never be able to be with one anyways

if i was white id have a higher chance to be with one or with an ethnic

It's another asian incels obsesses over prime white Stacy thread

i dont fetish white girls btw i just find them beautiful its all a fantasy for me cus il never be able to be with one anyways

if i was attractive id have a higher chance to be with one or with an ethnic

I fixed it for you. The girl you posted is exactly the kind of white girl I like and she is with an Asian Chang in a relationsjip. Being attractive is what decides your success with women.

It's another asian incels obsesses over prime white Stacy thread
This thread should be retitled "Asian guys have cope".

I fixed it for you. The girl you posted is exactly the kind of white girl I like and she is with an Asian Chang in a relationsjip. Being attractive is what decides your success with women.
huge cope

a white chad can steal any girl from a chang anyday

whites are the most attractive race i understand now thats why even incel and normie white guys can pull any ethnic girl they want easily

whites literally have no flaws and stereotypes

huge cope

whites are the most attractive race i understand now thats why even incel and normie white guys can pull any ethnic girl they want easily

That's what I'm saying, yet everyone is saying "just be white" is bullshit. White is the epitome of success

huge cope

Ethnic girls from western countries are just as picky as white girls. The JBW theory only works in non western countries.