Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asian Guys have hope

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Damn lmfao my own thread has caused a war between "just be white" posters

Ethnic girls from western countries are just as picky as white girls. The JBW theory only works in non western countries.
*And if you're a goodlooking white guy. Don't forget that.

Damn lmfao my own thread has caused a war between "just be white" posters

Because these copers refuse to admit whites have an astronomically high advantage compared to ethnics. Literally no stereotypes against white men whereas Indian men, arabs and other racial minorities are screwed because of it

i wish i could be reborn as a white

i would like to experience being a god

Non-Chang ricecels are either betabux, or they find a woman with yellow fever. For example I think the two pics you posted are betabux. The third pic down this thread is yellow fever. Fourth pic is Changlite or Chang.

I recall the girl in the first couple saying the guy was studying for some betabux job. Guy in second photo is an obvious nerd. Girl in third photo has admitted she has a fetish.

Anyway my point is if you don't want to be an ATM you need to find a fetishist. Statistically I don't know if this counts as hope, because if you look at dating stats most women have the opposite of yellow fever.

5/10 white guy > 7/10 ethnic

because stereotypes ruin the ethnic's chance.

I fucking wish I was white too

Being average or slightly below average is enough in places like Thailand but you don't have chance as a sub 4

It's over for under 3/10 white guys

It's over for under 6/10 ethnics

Being average or slightly below average is enough in places like Thailand but you don't have chance as a sub 4
Then why are you saying "just be white" if just being white isn't enough. It's retarded. Sub 4 is incel, anything above that doesn't belong here.

2 of the top 5 posters on this website are white. I'm rotting here all day. Being white doesn't give a good life.

Being attractive or a female gives you a good life. Loneliness is such a rare - non existant condition for females.

Then why are you saying "just be white" if just being white isn't enough. It's retarded. Sub 4 is incel, anything above that doesn't belong here.

It's over for 3/10 or under white guys

It's over for 6/10 or under ethnics

Being white is the epitome of success

Wtf is happening, I made this thread as life fuel for asian men, then suddenly it gets turned into a "just be white" thread.

It's more the "being white makes it easier in non western countries theory."

Wtf is happening, I made this thread as life fuel for asian men, then suddenly it gets turned into a "just be white" thread.

We're just spitting race pills into all these delusional idiots. These lucky whites are wasting their opportunities

This kind of thing happens quite frequently here. It all started with a "I wish I was white" post.

This kind of thing happens quite frequently here. It all started with a "I wish I was white" post.

I think it was @testaccount99 who started it actually

Yep. Here's proof of that:

Just being white gives you not an advantage when literally the majority of the country's population consists of white people. It can give you an advantage when all of your competitors are ethnics that are not better looking than you. Being white does not guarantee you a successful dating life by any means. The success rate is 0% for whitecels and 0% for currycels /blackcels/ricecels. Because literally all of our competitors mog us.

The race pill is hitting hard I see

What's with your obsession with white girls. Are you a self-hating gook.

Every minority is obsessed with white girls, it's just a fact that they're the most attractive. Asian women look like trash honestly, not even self hate

None of this instagram cherrypicking shit reflects real life at all. I go to a university that is literally 50% asian and asian male - white female couples are unicorn status while white male - asian female couples are pretty common.

Every minority is obsessed with white girls, it's just a fact that they're the most attractive. Asian women look like trash honestly, not even self hate

Nah

uwJARTM_d.jpg

60y4zgs_d.jpg

ieJylVj_d.jpg

Yeah that post was wrong because many asian guys prefer asian women to other races. It's mostly the westernized asian men who probably want to date white women

Yeah that post was wrong because many asian guys prefer asian women to other races. It's mostly the westernized asian men who probably want to date white women

Cope. The only asian guys that "prefer" asian women are not attractive enough to get women of other races

Cope. The only asian guys that "prefer" asian women are not attractive enough to get women of other races

Actually I've seen a girl post on a thread on quora.com where an asian guy actually rejected a white girl's advances because she was not asian.... so I'm not the one coping here.

Bullshit. As @rafaelvicuna3 said, there are definitely many asian guys who prefer asian girls to white girls.

Actually I've seen a girl post on a thread on quora.com where an asian guy actually rejected a white girl's advances because she was not asian.... so I'm not the one coping here.

Lmao. What a dumbass if true. The Asian girl will probably leave him for a white guy anyway, all of them are thirsty for white guys. I fuckin hate ethnic men that refuse to date out if they have the chance

Lmao. What a dumbass if true. The Asian girl will probably leave him for a white guy anyway, all of them are thirsty for white guys. I fuckin hate ethnic men that refuse to date out if they have the chance

Yeah I don't have any proof if its true, but it's just a post that i saw somewhere on quora

asian guys have hope if they're at least avg height