Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian ascension is realer than real deal holyfield.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
maxresdefault.jpg

Seeing a lot more Asian male and white woman couples.  It's gotten to the point where I see them far more often than I see off white ethnic guys with white girlfriends.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
maxresdefault.jpg

Seeing a lot more Asian male and white woman couples.  It's gotten to the point where I see them far more often than I see off white ethnic guys with white girlfriends.

Its probably because of the rising popularity of k-pop

They get cucked though.

Because of the rise of kpop in the west.

Exceptions, Ryo, exceptions. She has fucked 50 white chads before him.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
maxresdefault.jpg

It's because of K-pop having become quite popular in the west.

Yeah, cause their relationship is totally gonna last and he won’t get cucked...JFL.

It's the K-pop fad, women always blindly follow fads even when it comes to the flavor of dick, but all fads will pass in time. The BBC fad pushed by the degenerate rap culture is slowly passing away.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Never saw one in my life.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O44zz7U5FqE[/video]

Chang got lucky. But I have a feeling she looks a lot worse without make-up.

Look like a kpop star or R O P E!

Minimum looks to slay as an Asian man in 2017.

HAAHAAHAHAH

Why is this hapa shitposting retard a moderator?

Do you really think a gold digging relationship on YouTube is representative of real life?

The most upvoted r/hapas post have WMAF to AMWF rates at 100:1

JUST LMAO AT THE CHINK UPRISING MEME

Machiavelli said:
HAAHAAHAHAH
Why is this hapa shitposting retard a moderator?
Do you really think a gold digging relationship on YouTube is representative of real life?
The most upvoted r/hapas post have WMAF to AMWF rates at 100:1
JUST LMAO AT THE CHINK UPRISING MEME
Yeah, I always thought and still think that hapas or gooks in general are supertruecels who have no chance in escaping Inceldom unless they travel to Asia (and that’s if they’re goodlooking). There may be some rare occurrences where a white woman might marry an Asian guy but that’s EXTREEEERMELY rare and most of those white sluts are just gold diggers.

can we stop race baiting and coping

handsome guy = handsome guy

RACE does not matter

who cares if some asian chad gets a white girl? the fuck do i care?

most people are attracted to exotic types anyway these days, since ppl who live nearby are too bland and boring for their tastes