Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Asia Argento, a #MeToo Leader, Made a Deal With Her Own Accuser

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
This is going viral boyos.

The Italian actress and director Asia Argento was among the first women in the movie business to publicly accuse the producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault. She became a leading figure in the #MeToo movement. Her boyfriend, the culinary television star Anthony Bourdain, eagerly joined the fight.

But in the months that followed her revelations about Mr. Weinstein last October, Ms. Argento quietly arranged to pay $380,000 to her own accuser: Jimmy Bennett, a young actor and rock musician who said she had sexually assaulted him in a California hotel room years earlier, when he was only two months past his 17th birthday. She was 37. The age of consent in California is 18.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/19/us/asia-argento-assault-jimmy-bennett.html#commentsContainer

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/argento-sex-assault-settlement-1.4791428
According to the article, he was 17 and she was 37 when the rape happened. However they first met in 2003-2004 for a movie she directed. He was only 7 years old at the time!! She literally groomed him then raped him a decade later.

The article says the day she assaulted him she gave him alcohol before pulling down his pants and all.

The document lays out Mr. Bennett’s account: Ms. Argento asked the family member to leave so she could be alone with the actor. She gave him alcohol to drink and showed him a series of notes she had written to him on hotel stationery. Then she kissed him, pushed him back on the bed, removed his pants and performed oral sex. She climbed on top of him and the two had intercourse, the document says. She then asked him to take a number of photos.
Later that day she posted a close-up of their faces on Instagram with the caption, “Happiest day of my life reunion with @jimmymbennett xox,” and added that “jimmy is going to be in my next movie and that is a fact, dig that jack.” That post and others were included with the notice of intent, along with three photos apparently taken by Mr. Bennett that depict him and Ms. Argento in bed, their unclothed torsos exposed.
Imagine if the genders were reversed : if a 37 year old washed up actor gave alcohol to a 17 year old girl (groomed since age 7) then pushed her on the bed, pulled down her pants, mounted her, then after finishing, posted pics of their naked torsos on instagram. Imagine everyone would be calling this rape.

The roastie hypocrisy.

Quoted from a Braincels post

anything the left says=fake moral outrage and lies

Wow

So much for moral outrage

She better start in non extradition

JFL just look at her roastie friend trying to defend-cushion her but getting exposed for it:

:lul:

Plenty of middle aged used up whores in Hollywood use their influence to bang chad actors, double standards.

Bitches are capable of nothing but hypocrisy.

Heavens to Megatron, this wasn't the story I expected to wake up to. :feelsohh:

But somebody must've jizzed in my popcorn because I'm not enjoying this like I should. Here we see the double standard perpetuated by #MeToo. They should cease to exist after this point. Your Colberts and your Meyerses and your Daily Shows and your Sam Bees should be groveling, owning up to all the fun they had at the expense of powerful men as a punchline while pretending to be equal opportunity. If people got to say men are creeps after Weinstein and Spacey and Louis, we should now be saying women are creeps because of Argento.

But that's not gonna happen, because #MeToo won't own up to their disproportionate focus on men. Burke is already pissing out fires like "There's no wrong way to be a predator women can be predators too and we definitely aren't biased towards one gender over the other stay vigilant #MeToo nation!" I want reparations for men being made Suspect #1 for about a year now. But I don't see that happening. And so this is all just one big headache for me.