Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a foid who made my middle school hell

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★★
Today I was cycling through the city and in a park, I stumbled upon a foid who bullied me brutally and who spread rumors about me to make me look absolutely disgusting. She didn't even notice me though. It's brutal, that she can just go on like this and not even remember one of her victims.

Today I was cycling through the city and in a park, I stumbled upon a foid who bullied me brutally and who spread rumors about me to make me look absolutely disgusting. She didn't even notice me though. It's brutal, that she can just go on like this and not even remember one of her victims.
public schooling the most evil shit of all time. every day basically was rope fuel.

public schooling the most evil shit of all time. every day basically was rope fuel.
What makes it comical is that she is going out with her friends and boyfriend, while walking next to a guy whoes life she made hell for 4 years and she simply doesn't care, nor does she even remember that guy.

What makes it comical is that she is going out with her friends and boyfriend, while walking next to a guy whoes life she made hell for 4 years and she simply doesn't care, nor does she even remember that guy.
shes on autopilot. like all normies. trust me she doesnt think about it at all.

shes on autopilot. like all normies. trust me she doesnt think about it at all.
I know. I wish I didn't think about it either, but I simply can't forget, not that my life got any better.

Bully Chad and Stacy move on with their lives as if you never even existed while you still suffer from the repercussions of THEIR actions towards you. Life is unfair, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong, simply wrong, either by purposeful lying or delusion.

Life is unfair, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong, simply wrong, either by purposeful lying or delusion.
People who say it is, simply have good lives JFL.

Cuck for not going ER the moment you saw her.

Rape her

People who say it is, simply have good lives JFL.
That too. Like Seann O'Pry says, looks don't matter, and you should mogg doing something positive while literally, everyone hates you for your looks and, by extension, your genes, something you never chose and can never change.