Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ashkenazi Jews are white cry

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title cry white skin, white hair , white pheno type they’re white

U said Dravidian Indians are white when they’re mostly Abo though

@Made in Heaven said he wants to teach u anthropology

phenotype =/= genes, plus most don't look white

This- they're genetically MENA mostly.
Most ashkenazis are closest to greeks and italians. This was something I talked about with another user a month ago.

Screenshot 20240606 175123 Samsung Internet

Though they're mutts, so it will vary depending on how much/what type of euro/mena mix they are

Title cry white skin, white hair , white pheno type they’re white
OP made this post, since he wants to advance his (((Masters))) agendas.
U said Dravidian Indians are white when they’re mostly Abo though
If he thinks that, then I genuinely think he is beyond saving.
Nah, I think I would be better suited-I also have tons of friends on Telegram who are very well versed: One guy, even actually showed some good evidence based on cephalic measurements, that many Pharaoh's had Nordid phenos.
Most ashkenazis are closest to greeks and italians. This was something I talked about with another user a month ago.

View attachment 1175947

Though they're mutts, so it will vary depending on how much/what type of euro/mena mix they are

Ashkenazis are Mutts, and sure they have some substantial admixture, yet they are not White: They have origins external from Europe, did not participate in it's original "founding" of various civilizations such as Rome, and clearly are not working in favor of White interest. It's also worth noting, many Jewish Americans have one Ashkenazi parent & one actual White parent, which is why many Jews in the media & government here blend in & pass oftentimes.

So OP, Jews are not White: One group is close, but that's only due to them mixing with Europeans, which implies they have roots which are genetically different.

he acknowledges Abos as a different race but he thinks Dravidians pass as european or some shit i don’t remember what he said.
Nah, I think I would be better suited-I also have tons of friends on Telegram who are very well versed:
Same about the telegram part. I do agree ur above made in heaven but ngl from what I’ve seen. @Undervalued and who else there was somebody else I know @Copexodius Maximus knew a bit as well. Indracel knew a good amount I won’t deny it but yk his takes are garbage.
Aren’t Phoenicians the closest to Ashkenazis technically.

he acknowledges Abos as a different race but he thinks Dravidians pass as european or some shit i don’t remember what he said.
Nah they don't, not even the Albino ones.
Same about the telegram part.
Yeah I'll check for what was said & compare it.
I do agree ur above made in heaven
@Made in Heaven thoughts?

And thanks man, I first learned about it when I was 15 I think: I was reading some WN stuff online, and the source mentioned historical anthropology which divided the White race into five sub-categories. Nordic, Alpinid, Mediterranid, East Baltic, and Dinarid.

Also, since you've seen me, which pheno would you classify me as, or where could I pass in Europe?
but ngl from what I’ve seen. @Undervalued and who else there was somebody else I know @Copexodius Maximus knew a bit as well.
Really? Never seen either of them go on about it.
Indracel knew a good amount I won’t deny it but yk his takes are garbage.
Yeah his takes were shit.
No idea.

(((greetings fellow whites)))

That Jews are White- no actual White accepts them as White, and many don't identify as such.
Doesn’t matter they’re white because I said so

OP made this post, since he wants to advance his (((Masters))) agendas.

Blacks seeing everyone else as the same. Most groups do this. Common dismissal tactic jfl

Nah, I think I would be better suited-I also have tons of friends on Telegram who are very well versed: One guy, even actually showed some good evidence based on cephalic measurements, that many Pharaoh's had Nordid phenos.

Same about the telegram part. I do agree ur above made in heaven but ngl from what I’ve seen. @Undervalued and who else there was somebody else I know @Copexodius Maximus knew a bit as well. Indracel knew a good amount I won’t deny it but yk his takes are garbage.

Nordicist coping is the same as “we wuz kangz” from blacks.

Ashkenazis are Mutts, and sure they have some substantial admixture, yet they are not White: They have origins external from Europe, did not participate in it's original "founding" of various civilizations such as Rome, and clearly are not working in favor of White interest. It's also worth noting, many Jewish Americans have one Ashkenazi parent & one actual White parent, which is why many Jews in the media & government here blend in & pass oftentimes.

So OP, Jews are not White: One group is close, but that's only due to them mixing with Europeans, which implies they have roots which are genetically different.
Depends what you mean by white. Looks-wise many are white. Practically, other Jews refer to us as white Jews. If you mean white as in European (which is what you do), then we are mixed.

Also, since you've seen me, which pheno would you classify me as, or where could I pass in Europe?
I change my mind about the welsh part but u do genuinely have the standard American pheno. I wouldn’t say Italian because I live around a bunch here they do have a distinct pheno compared to wasps & celts. Also ofc height plays a role too
Really? Never seen either of them go on about it.
They both have a lot but more in 2022

Blacks seeing everyone else as the same. Most groups do this. Common dismissal tactic jfl
Just depends.
Nordicist coping is the same as “we wuz kangz” from blacks.
They’re not claiming that all of them were Nordics, they just claim the Elite class were.
Depends what you mean by white. Looks-wise many are white.
Some do, some don’t: As I stated, many American Jews “pass” because they have a parent who is White American.

I met one Jew who looked very stereotypically Jewish, he even had the nose: Another one I met looked White.
Practically, other Jews refer to us as white Jews.
Classic oppression-olympics I see: They’re just saying that, due to the fact Ashkenazis are the most objectively successful Jews by all metrics .
If you mean white as in European (which is what you do), then we are mixed.
Because according to all sources of anthropology, both modern & contemporary, classify the various races of Europe: Nordic, Mediterranid, Alpinid, Dinarid, and East Baltic as being all part of the same race(Aryan, European, the terms vary)

Jews are jewish, not white.

View attachment 1175947

I see Ashkenazis as white in the same sense that North Caucasus Muslims like Chechens and Laks are white. Sure, they may be *mostly* genetically European, but their culture and history is distinct enough from the majority of whites that they don’t hold remotely the same group interests (cucked whites like left-wingers and Cuckservatives do hold common interests with Ashkenazis in Israel/globohomo support, but that’s not what I meant by “group interests”)

I see Ashkenazis as white in the same sense that North Caucasus Muslims like Chechens and Laks are white. Sure, they may be *mostly* genetically European, but their culture and history is distinct enough from the majority of whites that they don’t hold remotely the same group interests (cucked whites like left-wingers and Cuckservatives do hold common interests with Ashkenazis in Israel/globohomo support, but that’s not what I meant by “group interests”)
I see caucasus people same as you

Offtopic but...what's your view on asian reddit spaces ? they seem really to detest whites

He said what I said bro tell him that
He said some, of one specific group of them(Ashkenazi) do.

Besides, you think literal Mongoloids, who have a different skull, are "White"
This also- OP needs to understand this.

He said some, of one specific group of them(Ashkenazi) do.

Besides, you think literal Mongoloids, who have a different skull, are "White"

This also- OP needs to understand this.
Mostly genetic European that’s all I need to see fuck their beliefs

@
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven thoughts?
On what?
That Jews are White
not jews, just ashkenazis specifically
no actual White accepts them as White, and many don't identify as such.
Most whites definitely accept them as white. In this thread @To koniec himself said he sees them as white.

And for most other white normies, they see ashkenazis as white. The have white skin, colored eyes, and broadly east european phenos

D66398b8ea277a1cc25d2aa9e5ea5ab6
Ginger jews impressions of these ashkenazis v0 u0r9559k64ib1

I remember seeing a post on twitter by this american white nationalist. His name was jake or something. I wish i took a screencap, but it was this news story of some racially ambiguous looking man getting shot by cops. It was a video and the man was in his car wearing a yellow safety vest. I think the victim was some sort of mail delivery guy

Regardless, this WN twitter account quote tweeted the story and referred to the arab/hispanic looking man as "white", when even to me he looked ethnic af.

This is an alleged american white nationalist and he's confusing some arab/hispanic looking guy as white. You expect me then to believe ashkenazis who are FAR whiter looking than this man, wouldn't be seen or accepted as White in America? Sounds ludicrous.

I will see if I can find the story if I can, but no promises.

And of course like I've shown you before, even Matt Walsh, who is British, couldn't tell Nikki Haley was a fuxking pajeet snd thought she was some tanned white woman FFS

Reminder, op once claimed that even pajeets are white