Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboons cry about their sista being abused online.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Wizard
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/DDlRPmCjh0w?si=gw2yzzSlLx-_TMgI

IMG 20240522 180125
Who could have guessed that casting this Gorrila as Juliet would receive Backlash? Black women are considered the ugliest for a reason. Ape like noses, afro hair, Dark skin, gigantic lips and Manly jaws.
no matter how much the sheboons cope an average white women fogs them back to Africa. There's no "muh media conditioning".

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown

no matter how much the sheboons cope an average white women fogs them back to Africa
It is true the average white woman is more attractive than the average black woman.

The problem here is, they actually picked a WAY below average black woman. But it doesn't matter. Ugly as she is, she can still get to play in Netflix-sponsored theater plays.

Foids can't lose. Foids never lose. Ugly, attractive, average, they will win at life. Everything is handed to them on a silver platter, that's the crazy thing.

Last edited:
Romeo and Drogba

She is obviously extremely ugly objectively

There are attractive brown and black women but the woke Jews who make this type of media can't really tell the difference and just feel obligated to pretend that all niggers are attractive. This is also why they give Miss Germany and shit to random brown women who look like trannies

Throw her back to slavery

The problem here is, they actually picked a WAY below average black woman
Some of them can be pretty good looking, facially. Some Habesha(Ethiopian), and Somali women are hot, because, they look less negroid. But they are still one of the ugliest women on average. they beat Noodlewhores for me because, they're not flat, and can at least give you tall sons. Noodlewhores are nothing but ER making machines.
But it doesn't matter. Ugly as she is, she can still get to play in Netflix-sponsored theater plays.

Foids can't lose. Foids never lose. Ugly, attractive, average, they will win at life. Everything is handed to them on a silver platter, that's the crazy thing.
True. Clown world.

There are attractive brown and black women but the woke Jews who make this type of media can't really tell the difference and just feel obligated to pretend that all niggers are attractive.
No, most good looking black women are Mixed with something, like Zendaya. But sheboons like to ignore that and call them "lightskin" instead, of "mixed", so a lot of people forget that they're mixed.
This is also why they give Miss Germany and shit to random brown women who look like trannies
The Jews were trying to make Iranian women look bad. Iranian women are one of the most beautiful, in the world. There's a reason why Chinese emperors bought Blue eyed Persian women from the Persians.

Who could have guessed that casting this Gorrila as Juliet would receive Backlash? Black women are considered the ugliest for a reason. Ape like noses, afro hair, Dark skin, gigantic lips and Manly jaws.
There are several ugly male actors, so I don't see a problem with ugly (or in her case "just" unattractive) female actors.

In fact, I would like to not be discriminated against because of my looks, so I also don't want others to discriminate people because of their looks. If people don't watch it because the main characters aren't hot then so be it, but I don't think we need to actively hate on the selection independently on whether we want to watch it or not. It's more important how she plays the role. And let's be real, that's likely not a movie targeted to guys.

She is obviously extremely ugly objectively

There are attractive brown and black women but the woke Jews who make this type of media can't really tell the difference and just feel obligated to pretend that all niggers are attractive. This is also why they give Miss Germany and shit to random brown women who look like trannies
This. There ARE good looking black actresses they could have used. But she is objecively ugly. And I say that as someone with jungle fever

There ARE good looking black actresses they could have used.
Even, if she was good looking, people would have had a problem with it, because, everyone is tired of black people being casted instead, of Arabs and whites. e.g: Cleopetra, Hannibal, Cindrella

Niggers ruin everything, example #37289178

People aren't upset because she's not feminine enough, but because everyone is fucking tired of kikes pushing niggers down their throats. Juliet is canonically a white, european woman, not an apefrican sheboon!

just cast the ugliest nigress humanly possible theory

I think it's a market strategy like the ugly model of Gucci
It's just to get attention
I believe that.

They will get engagement from right-wingers and woke points from left-wingers. It's a win-win scenario for them.

I believe that.

They will get engagement from right-wingers and woke points from left-wingers. It's a win-win scenario for them.
Most importantly more money
But is a market strategy that you can do one in a while , pretty limited

Juliet? More like Julio

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back