Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Asexual incels?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Can it be a thing? For the sake of the discussion let's assume that asexualism really is a thing and not just a cope.

I guess purely according to the definition, it would make you a volcel, as you don't want sex, but I think asexual inceldom can totally be a thing if you look at inceldom only slightly more widely. You may not want sex, but others don't know it (unless you're very weird and announce it to everyone) and they'll assume you're part of the sexual marketplace. You may not get girls approaching you ever. Unless you're extremely sex-repulsed or/and aromantic, you may use dating apps and "hide" your asexuality (asexuals can have sex for the sake of their partners, so the entire issue of libidos not matching would usually be minor and only relevant late into the relationship) and still not get matches or/and dates. In other words: you're not having sex not because you're asexual, but rather because you're ugly. If you wanted sex, you'd still be unable and that makes you incel.

In general there are also other indicators that often if not always go alongside inceldom which wouldn't be sufficient on their own, but may be useful in this case. Not having friends, harder time getting a job, worse treatment in any social setting etc.

In other words, I think only chad has the privilege to be volcel. Even if you're truly asexual but also an ugly male, everyone around you will classify you as incel and treat accordingly.

Then he won't be an incel, since he really doesn't give a fuck about the fact foids don't want to have sex with him.
But he won't be a volcel either, since it wasn't his choice. He just doesn't want anyone. And btw, I think to be considered a volcel, you need to be desired by foids to begin with.
Although I doubt there are asexual people at all (I'm just saying).

Last edited:
That's voluntary celibate, not even a choice though really, you're asexual and just don't desire sexual relations with anyone!

Can an asexual like non-penetrative sex?

I guess purely according to the definition, it would make you a volcel, as you don't want sex
But is sexuality a choice?

No incel means who desire it

everyone around you will classify you as incel and treat accordingly.
Only if you're ugly. If you're some normie people will treat you normally. You'll just be excluded from the typical normie foid- and sex-centered subjects.

Only if you're ugly. If you're some normie people will treat you normally. You'll just be excluded from the typical normie foid- and sex-centered subjects.
I thought the OP meant an ugly and short guy who's asexual.

I thought the OP meant an ugly and short guy who's asexual.
Then yes.

If you're ugly, it's over in feminist gynocentric harem societies. You'll be massively handicapped by your lack of looks and if you feel a desire for sex and relationships like at least 99% of people do, you'll either be an incel or enter only bad deals with women (prostitution, betabuxx, mentally ill women and such).

But what if you are constantly alone and still desire to have a romantic relationship with kisses/holding hands/hugging? Just without the sex.

Sexlessness is brutal enough from a simply physiological point of view, but even more brutal is the constant loneliness/knowledge about being undesired/the inability to share and make life experiences that are integral of human nature (like having someone to talk too, someone that makes your bed less cold, someone to hold, someone to watch movies with or to accompany you).
That's voluntary celibate, not even a choice though really, you're asexual and just don't desire sexual relations with anyone!

Yes, of course. Asexual forever aloners exist.
Can it be a thing? For the sake of the discussion let's assume that asexualism really is a thing and not just a cope.

I guess purely according to the definition, it would make you a volcel, as you don't want sex, but I think asexual inceldom can totally be a thing if you look at inceldom only slightly more widely. You may not want sex, but others don't know it (unless you're very weird and announce it to everyone) and they'll assume you're part of the sexual marketplace. You may not get girls approaching you ever. Unless you're extremely sex-repulsed or/and aromantic, you may use dating apps and "hide" your asexuality (asexuals can have sex for the sake of their partners, so the entire issue of libidos not matching would usually be minor and only relevant late into the relationship) and still not get matches or/and dates. In other words: you're not having sex not because you're asexual, but rather because you're ugly. If you wanted sex, you'd still be unable and that makes you incel.

In general there are also other indicators that often if not always go alongside inceldom which wouldn't be sufficient on their own, but may be useful in this case. Not having friends, harder time getting a job, worse treatment in any social setting etc.

In other words, I think only chad has the privilege to be volcel. Even if you're truly asexual but also an ugly male, everyone around you will classify you as incel and treat accordingly.

Last edited:
I would say they could exist, Inceldom isn't just about getting sex it's also about feeling wanted/needed and not just being used for other resources like Money.

There's definitely some asexuals that can't find a relationship because of their looks (All Women are Bi, so even if she claims to be asexual she's larping).

I myself am kinda asexual since teenage years, didn't wan't penetrative sex but dreamt of kissing some girl and spending time together. I kinda valued the personality and am not really attracted to your average club hoe. But these women are basically unicorns and my feelings were once destroyed when I thought I found one, was blue-pilled back than. :bluepill::bluepill::smonk: Sincerely believed that AWALT was not a thing

Finally a thread about this. I'm an asexualcel.
I don't really want sex, i never felt this before, but i want love, affection, hugs, kiss, and all of this don't need sex.

No fags allowed

he would be unattractive but he isn't participating in the dating market.
anyone deviant from heterosexuality and male sex isn't an Incel.

The entire Wizchan website uses the asexual cope and or volcel cope to pretend that they do not desire a relationship and or sex with the opposite sex.

I believe some of them engage in these lies to try and save face ie preserve one’s self respect and dignity by assuring the world that “No, no! I could get sex if I really wanted it but voila, I really don’t.” etc, etc.

That said do I believe the condition of asexuality is a real thing?

Yes, I do but I think its such a rare thing that probably literally only a handful of people in the world are generally afflicted with it and for what should be more than obvious reasons I tend to only believe cases where a super attractive Chad or Stacy admits to being one or is suspected of being one.

Ugly people for sure could have it too of course in a genuine sense but without the ability to read their minds when they assert this about themselves it just seems more like a face saving LARP than anything else, just as how Wizards pretend to be this or volcels for the same cope based plus dignity and self respect preserving reasons.

asexual = no libido, AKA u have the T levels of a redditor

i mean thats me in my pfp yes ive had surgery but idk i used to like chasing girls but now i dont really care and want sex but i like girls idk should i hit puberty?

incel means someone who desires sex but can't get it. So someone who doesn't even desire sex (asexual) can't be an incel.

With the way I'm loosing libido I may become this soon. Don't you yourself fap only once a week