Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ascension Is Essentially Gambling To Win A Chance To Gamble In Other More Difficult Games

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'll never get "ascenders", they don't seem to understand how illogical their choices are, and that they are wasting all of their time and effort on a fruitless endeavor.

APPROACHING
FAILURE
>Face constant rejections from multiple women, most even below your league
>Rejection eats away at your psyche bit by bit, leaving you more and more depressed
>The process demotivates you to the point that you stop investing into personal pursuits, that ironically would benefit you (e.g. wealthmaxxing)
>Perpetually suicidal and/or depressed

SUCCESS
>Your trials have just begun, you have her interest, now you have to struggle to keep her interest (ONTO DATING PHASE)

DATING
FAILURE
>Previous investments in time, effort and resources have pretty much gone to waste
>BACK TO APPROACHING PHASE

SUCCESS
>Limited continuous access to sexual resources (not guaranteed)
>Various miscellaneous expenses (food, drinks, transportation, contraceptives, etc)
>No guarantee she won't cheat on you
>No guarantee she won't just get bored and leave you
>No guarantee she will even fuck you before the relationship ends

ENGAGEMENT
FAILURE
>Previous investments in time, effort and resources have pretty much gone to waste
>BACK TO APPROACHING PHASE (RELATIONSHIP ENDS)
>BACK TO DATING PHASE ("TAKING THINGS SLOW", "REGAINING PERSPECTIVE", ETC) - HIGH CHANCE OF INFIDELITY

SUCCESS
>ONTO WEDDING PHASE

WEDDING
FAILURE
>BACK TO APPROACHING PHASE (RELATIONSHIP ENDS)
>BACK TO DATING PHASE ("TAKING THINGS SLOW", "REGAINING PERSPECTIVE", ETC) - HIGH CHANCE OF INFIDELITY

SUCCESS
>BACHELORETTE PARTY - HIGH CHANCE OF INFIDELITY
>BACHELOR PARTY (entire celebration will make you regret getting married)
>Parents will be proud of you

MARRIAGE
FAILURE
>Get divorced raped and lose 50% of your wealth (even pension), excluding possible alimony payments

SUCCESS
> ONTO REPRODUCTION PHASE

REPRODUCTION (CHILDREN)
FAILURE
>All "failure perks" from MARRIAGE PHASE including child support

SUCCESS
>Guaranteed sex (enthusiasm not guaranteed)
>No actual say over if a child gets to be born or gets aborted
>No true say over how your children are raised
>No guarantee the children are even yours

CONGRATULATIONS ASCENDERS

Last edited:
Game's been honked from the start for non Chad males, there is no winning this.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

these risks are mitigated depending on how good looking you are though. Only real ascension is increase in PSL

I dont really know who the fuck goes in 2019 for the wedding phase. It just isnt outright worth it.

And ok, lets say you DO get to the wedding phase and want to carry on.

You are going to face some of the biggest life ruining experiences if you dont support the queen.

• Divorce raped
  • Emotionally destroyed
  • Financial issues
  • Potential child care for 18 years
  • Frowned upon as a bad husband

these risks are mitigated depending on how good looking you are though. Only real ascension is increase in PSL

Getting married in 2019 is the dumbest thing anyone could do.

yea it sure is, high effort thread

Getting married in 2019 is the dumbest thing anyone could do.

The dumbest thing any man can do. For a foid, it's a quick, easy, and legal way to take 50% of a man's money.

Even if I did get to the engagement part, I couldn’t have a bachelor party because I don’t have one single friend.

Bro even if i was a chad, I would never consider marraige

High IQ thread, in need of bumping tbh.
Inb4 necro ban

Luckly, passing the first step is imposible for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back