Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ascending at age 30+ with a woman that age is barely ascension unless you ascended with younger women. It won't be the same. Here's why.

Well that settles it then, I'm turning 30 this year which means I'm never gonna ascend. There is no way I'm gonna date a 20 something foid in my 30s. It's unfair on 20 something males.

Well that settles it then, I'm turning 30 this year which means I'm never gonna ascend. There is no way I'm gonna date a 20 something foid in my 30s. It's unfair on 20 something males.
You have to date them. Women your age are grandmas

If you wouldn’t accept a 30+ year old stacy or higher tier becky you are a supreme volcel

"If you wouldn’t accept a 30+ year old you are a supreme volcel".

A toilet is a toilet and ascension is ascension (unless she's Black :feelspuke:).

POV: ASCENDING WITH FOID PAST 30
View attachment 612122

There are 30+ year old female virgins, I've met toilets who lost their virginity this late... They were often the worst toilets out there with the most incredibly high standards and it took years to only slightly lower their standards.

From my experience, a toilet with only a few earlier sex partners who was loyal but divorced because she was cheated on is better than a delusional 30+ virgin toilet who would reject you for not being a highly specific Gigachad that only exists between her ears.

@SlayerSlayer pin this

Without a social circle it’s hard meeting people

and its much harder to build a social circle after age 30. its damn near impossible unless you re really popular and attractive to begin with,

and its much harder to build a social circle after age 30. its damn near impossible unless you re really popular and attractive to begin with,
Even after your early 20s it’s hard

I'll never ''ascend'' since i don't wageslave,and even if i was rich,the thought of betabuxxing to get some left over,disgusting roast beef is cucked af to me.

It ain't easy as a 28 khhv

A4399ED0 4C19 42EE 9E9E 0151896A2703

100% - Permaban
I disagree with this notion that getting sex causes you to "ascend" from inceldom. I got sex but I never got a girlfriend and I could never get a girlfriend despite having wanted one many times. Incels.is defines incels as "men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying." Getting laid doesn't make you magically not an incel anymore. It doesn't make you not alone. It doesn't make you not a loser. It doesn't even make it easier to get sex again in the future. Getting laid doesn't change anything. Stop saying that it causes you to "ascend". It does not.

A non virgin will never love you

you won't take pictures of yourself together kissing or going on dates to pizza or a fucking top of the hill making out. you'll never experience a woman who is at her physical attractiveness peak and you are at your phyiscal attractiveness peak. you never experienced sex at your testoserone or potency peak. you never experienced any of that.
Tumblr nznztnrbWW1spjo4xo1 500

Honestly, most of us wouldn't be incels if were born 60-80 years ago:dafuckfeels:
Just fifty years ago woud be great, my parents generation. You coud be a nearly bald at the and still pass own genes. I know it, because I'm the result

Just fifty years ago woud be great, my parents generation. You coud be a nearly bald at the and still pass own genes. I know it, because I'm the result
Online dating really kickstarted the rise of inceldom:blackpill::blackpill:

No it wouldn’t have been different

yep. you wasted your youth. i'm 24 and now i'm gonna die. i wish i had a college whore.
Are you turning 25 this year? That’s an absolute death sentence. I don’t even want to live anymore.

I disagree with this notion that getting sex causes you to "ascend" from inceldom. I got sex but I never got a girlfriend and I could never get a girlfriend despite having wanted one many times. Incels.is defines incels as "men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying." Getting laid doesn't make you magically not an incel anymore. It doesn't make you not alone. It doesn't make you not a loser. It doesn't even make it easier to get sex again in the future. Getting laid doesn't change anything. Stop saying that it causes you to "ascend". It does not.
Jfl, rest in piss sex haver.

Yep in the fall
There was no reason for us to have been born. It was all a sick and cruel joke.

Jfl, rest in piss sex haver.

There was no reason for us to have been born. It was all a sick and cruel joke.
I agree. If I can’t have the joyful things in life that almost everyone has I don’t wanna live

while everyone can talk about their first time as a teen and all their fun sex stories, you arrive late in the door while these people walked in the door years ago, and you try to bring up one of the chairs in the corner of the room that nobody uses because it's a fragile chair and you try to ask if people could scoot over so you can sit and you try to tell your sex stories which is ascending at 30 with a gold digger trying to fit in with all these people who did this for years while you just started.

if you were sitting with people on the same level as you, you'd be with 16 year olds who just lost their virginity who are now experiencing the fun carefree shit you never will have, and they are weirded out by a 30 year old next to them wondering why the fuck he is with them because he should've gotten started long ago.
It's over. I failed as a male human because i was not able to experience sex/relationships in my youth.
If i ascend with a foid of my age (30) i would feel brutally mogged by her because of all the sexual experience she already had.

It's over. I failed as a male human because i was not able to experience sex/relationships in my youth.
If i ascend with a foid of my age (30) i would feel brutally mogged by her because of all the sexual experience she already had.

This only applies if you're a bluepilled cuck that's gonna take that used hole serious :lul:

Rope nigger :feelsrope:

I'm in my 30s. Foids my age have one or two kids already and have had multiple sex partners in their lives already while I have zero (outside of paying for hookers).

I'm literally getting the leftovers and I would be considered damn lucky just to get one.

You would’ve still been incel
I woudn't, my father is a proof. Durning his school times (I saw photos) he was an incelish looking guy (manly because balding and virgin mustache) but he still founded a wife

´Ascension´ in this context is such a cucked term. But taking in consideration these foids can pick horny Chads at such age is what it mean if you really feel subhuman in comparison of a foid.

I woudn't, my father is a proof. Durning his school times (I saw photos) he was an incelish looking guy (manly because balding and virgin mustache) but he still founded a wife
Anecdotes aren’t evidence also your father prolly did a lot better socially than you

Either way you can’t generalize based off a mere anecdote

Thankyou for my daily dose of despair.

I rmb @BlkPillPres had a thread on the whole missing out on validation deal

basically the whole idea of validation, romance is a relatively modern concept

SHE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO YOUR LOOKS
I'm never getting married anyways but here's the question:
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE IF THE WOMAN IS ATTRACTED TO YOU OR NOT IF YOUR AFFAIRS ARE IN ORDER AND YOU BASICALLY "OWN" HER?

Here's what I mean:
1. Your contracts for marriage are set up so that she can't divorce you and leave with your wealth.
2. The laws of where you live don't have any "default partnership" type laws, to where if she has lived with you for X amount of years she automatically is recognized as "your partner" and has legal right to your assets.
3. She is financially dependent on you.
4. You live in a country with a traditional culture (Eastern Europe, South East Asia, Caribbean, South America, Etc).
5. Etc, etc, etc

If all of your affairs are in order, and it's setup so that there is no incentive for her to leave you, and even if she does leave she gets nothing, why should you give a fuck if she's attracted to you or not?

Our ancestors didn't really care about this shit.

Kidnapping a woman and making her your wife was a norm
Making a slave your wife was a norm
Paying a father for his daughter to be your wife was a norm
Arranged marriages were a norm
Political marriages were a norm
Etc, etc, etc

Most of your male ancestors didn't give a fuck about the shit you are obsessed with, and that's because their ego was staked in other things, while your ego is staked in "mutual attraction". Something that isn't even common in the wild. For most mammals the norm is that two males compete till one gives up or is killed, and then the females HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUBMIT TO THE VICTOR. There is no "well the females aren't attracted to me even after winning the fight, so I guess I'll move on" lol.

Were not even "operating in nature" anymore, and here we have guys like you adhering to the modern day feminized standard of masculinity, and obsessing over your inability to "live up to it", when it isn't in your nature to do it anyways.

You need to abandoning your brainwashing. The irony is guys like you will go around calling yourself black pilled, but you are still clinging to various blue pilled concepts.

I rmb @BlkPillPres had a thread on the whole missing out on validation deal

basically the whole idea of validation, romance is a relatively modern concept

Bonus for the incels who keep contradicting themselves by speaking ill of women while proclaiming that men should value their validation:

Last edited:
When women are that age, they now avoid the chads (except for when they cheat on you) and they settle down with the normies who have money to betabuxx with. in her late teens/early 20s, she liked you because she thought you were a dominant alpha male. now, she likes you because you have a good job and money to provide for kids. you will never get to experience sneaking into her window as a teen, public sex that young adults like to do, the fact that younger adults are more likely than older adults to have done choking or facefucking before and you missed out. you will never experience experimenting around sexually, you'll never experience a young woman who acts silly and goofy that you can do funny silly things with and now she wants a "mature" guy who has a bland sense of humor. you won't take pictures of yourself together kissing or going on dates to pizza or a fucking top of the hill making out. you'll never experience a woman who is at her physical attractiveness peak and you are at your phyiscal attractiveness peak. you never experienced sex at your testoserone or potency peak. you never experienced any of that. you skipped over all the fun, carefree stages of dating and sex to the last, final stage where everyone looks for their final partner to settle down and spend the rest of their life with to marry. she expects you to have had multiple relationships and partners and to know what you want in a relationship. you will never know what it's like to experience it as a teen or young adult

while everyone can talk about their first time as a teen and all their fun sex stories, you arrive late in the door while these people walked in the door years ago, and you try to bring up one of the chairs in the corner of the room that nobody uses because it's a fragile chair and you try to ask if people could scoot over so you can sit and you try to tell your sex stories which is ascending at 30 with a gold digger trying to fit in with all these people who did this for years while you just started.

if you were sitting with people on the same level as you, you'd be with 16 year olds who just lost their virginity who are now experiencing the fun carefree shit you never will have, and they are weirded out by a 30 year old next to them wondering why the fuck he is with them because he should've gotten started long ago.

she doesn't see you as sexy or macho, she thinks you're a money making machine. she had way more fun with those alpha male chads she sowed her wild oats with, and at age 20, this same woman would've never given you the time of day while she goes for some 6'4 muscular jock. when women were in their sexual attractiveness peak at age 20, you had no game while the other guys did, and these women never gave you a chance, and you never will know if you ever had the ability to be alpha and attract a hot 20 year old when you were 20 because you never experienced it back then, and she only finally gave a guy like you a chance when she settled down and finally gave normies a chance because they have money and she needs a provider.

you were never proven to be an alpha male. you missed out on the most fun, carefree, adventurous time of dating and sex. sex becomes less adventurous, your orgasms won't be as wild as they would be at 18, and older people are prudish and won't be as sexually adventurous and you'll never know what it's like to fuck twice a week and you just have sex once a week or even less with a woman with sagging boobs and wrinkly skin while chad fucked hot young 20 year olds and she orgasmed due to how masculine and hot she thought he was while your wife only orgasms because she's thinking about your wallet.

YOU FAILED. YOU BARELY ASCENDED. YOU ONLY GOT HER BY TAKING THE EASY WAY: SETTLING FOR A WOMAN WHO JUST WANTS A MONEY MAKING MACHINE. YOU WERE NEVER ALPHA AND YOU MISSED OUT ON YOUR YOUTH. IF YOU ASCEND, DATE A YOUNGER WOMAN AND MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU MISSED OUT ON, FUCK HER FOR A FEW YEARS THEN KILL YOURSELF. YOU FAILED LIFE. YOU WERE AN EVOLUTIONARY FAILURE BECAUSE YOU ONLY FINALLY STARTED BREEDING WHEN YOUR SKIN BECAME WRINKLY AND TESTOSTERONE PLUMMETED. YOU NEVER CAUGHT UP WITH THE ALPHA MALES.

AFTER FUCKING THE 20 YEAR OLD WHEN YOU ARE 30 FOR A FEW YEARS, COMMIT SUICIDE AND END IT. YOU ARE AN EVOLUTIONARY FAILURE. SHE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO YOUR LOOKS BECAUSE 30 YEAR OLD MEN LOOK LIKE GRANDPAS.

@Robtical @Master @TheProphetMuscle pin?
Sort of tangentially related, the aging part (being at your peak) is something I’ve already begun to notice and you’re right that it would definitely result in a different/worse experience ascending when you’re older rather than younger.

For example, I’m in my mid 30s and I’ve already lost much of the libido I used to have. When I was 16 I remember I could cum buckets and masturbate 3 times a day like it was nothing. Now in my mid 30s I can’t do that anymore and the whole experience doesn’t feel as good as it used to. Part of it no doubt is my faggot retard parents cut my dick and circumcised me (fools, I’ll never forgive them for that), but part of it is also just aging.

My hair starting falling out when I was 25 so I sorta figured it was already downhill from there.

Even if I get a partner now it definitely will not be the same as if I was able to have sex in my prime with a woman in her prime.

You also make good points about how different the experience is when the woman is fucking you because she wants to and is genuinely attracted to you (what Chad gets) versus when it’s just obligated sex since she’s with you for stability and the money.

you won't take pictures of yourself together kissing or going on dates to pizza or a fucking top of the hill making out. you'll never experience a woman who is at her physical attractiveness peak and you are at your phyiscal attractiveness peak. you never experienced sex at your testoserone or potency peak. you never experienced any of that.
Tbh, I never really got the hype of having a girlfriend. I just wanted to do sexy,erotic stuff with her body. It would be nice doing the romantic stuff guess. But It sounds overrated compared to having sex,since all I really need is to quench my libido. Incels who cry about meaningless sex and lacking romanticism are a bunch of hoes imo. I find it gay and unmasculine because it reminds me of femcels crying how they can get chad to fuck them but not get any emotional support from them.