Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ascending at age 30+ with a woman that age is barely ascension unless you ascended with younger women. It won't be the same. Here's why.

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
144d 17h 48m
I need sex now.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
I think I may have too. I'm 17 yo currently and I'll probably check if I have with some psychologist and if I have, the only good thing about it will be that I won't have to serve in the mandatory cuckoldry (conscription). If I don't have autism, I'll just get exempted for depression or whatever. I'm not getting cucked like this.

To quote St. Hamudi, "I was born and then my life was over". :feelskek:
I wish I was 17 again. I prefer being 10 the most
You can NOT ascend by the means prostitution, betabuxxing or even pityfucking

Either someone desires you truly, or there's no fucking ascension.

and the list of things you missed out on gets longer and longer.

You'll never enjoy a true FIRST LOVE because your brain is too scarred out of misery, loathing and loneliness.
You won't be able to fully immerse in it, feel the magic of the moment.

You're a dead husk that can barely cope (after 30 even cope is out of the picture) if you never had a teen/early20s love experience.

There are things that are meant to be done at a certain age, like elemental grade tests. You scored good or you failed, whatever. You move on, you don't come back as a 40yo balding fuck to "fix" your shit elemental school grades.

SAME WITH LOVE. SAME WITH COMPANIONSHIP.

You missed out? Well, fuck you. Go to the garbage bin.
high iq

zephyr

zephyr

UK Truecel
★★★★★
16d 13h 25m
Well that settles it then, I'm turning 30 this year which means I'm never gonna ascend. There is no way I'm gonna date a 20 something foid in my 30s. It's unfair on 20 something males.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
Well that settles it then, I'm turning 30 this year which means I'm never gonna ascend. There is no way I'm gonna date a 20 something foid in my 30s. It's unfair on 20 something males.
You have to date them. Women your age are grandmas

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Veteran
★★★★★
5d 59m
If you wouldn’t accept a 30+ year old stacy or higher tier becky you are a supreme volcel

"If you wouldn’t accept a 30+ year old you are a supreme volcel".

A toilet is a toilet and ascension is ascension (unless she's Black :feelspuke:).

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Veteran
★★★★★
5d 59m
POV: ASCENDING WITH FOID PAST 30
View attachment 612122

There are 30+ year old female virgins, I've met toilets who lost their virginity this late... They were often the worst toilets out there with the most incredibly high standards and it took years to only slightly lower their standards.

From my experience, a toilet with only a few earlier sex partners who was loyal but divorced because she was cheated on is better than a delusional 30+ virgin toilet who would reject you for not being a highly specific Gigachad that only exists between her ears.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
@SlayerSlayer pin this

BPJ

BPJ

Veteran
★★★
18d 1h 43m
Without a social circle it’s hard meeting people

and its much harder to build a social circle after age 30. its damn near impossible unless you re really popular and attractive to begin with,

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
and its much harder to build a social circle after age 30. its damn near impossible unless you re really popular and attractive to begin with,
Even after your early 20s it’s hard

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★
74d 15h 43m
I'll never ''ascend'' since i don't wageslave,and even if i was rich,the thought of betabuxxing to get some left over,disgusting roast beef is cucked af to me.

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
73d 3h 40m
It ain't easy as a 28 khhv

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Major
47d 1h 10m
A4399ED0 4C19 42EE 9E9E 0151896A2703

J

JohnTheMentalcel

Banned
-
22h 33m
100% - Permaban
I disagree with this notion that getting sex causes you to "ascend" from inceldom. I got sex but I never got a girlfriend and I could never get a girlfriend despite having wanted one many times. Incels.is defines incels as "men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying." Getting laid doesn't make you magically not an incel anymore. It doesn't make you not alone. It doesn't make you not a loser. It doesn't even make it easier to get sex again in the future. Getting laid doesn't change anything. Stop saying that it causes you to "ascend". It does not.

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
15d 7h 51m
A non virgin will never love you

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Captain
23d 10h 25m
you won't take pictures of yourself together kissing or going on dates to pizza or a fucking top of the hill making out. you'll never experience a woman who is at her physical attractiveness peak and you are at your phyiscal attractiveness peak. you never experienced sex at your testoserone or potency peak. you never experienced any of that.
Tumblr nznztnrbWW1spjo4xo1 500

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
8d 23h 17m
Honestly, most of us wouldn't be incels if were born 60-80 years ago:dafuckfeels:
Just fifty years ago woud be great, my parents generation. You coud be a nearly bald at the and still pass own genes. I know it, because I'm the result

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

DOOMmaxxing
★★★★
4d 7h 29m
Just fifty years ago woud be great, my parents generation. You coud be a nearly bald at the and still pass own genes. I know it, because I'm the result
Online dating really kickstarted the rise of inceldom:blackpill::blackpill:

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
No it wouldn’t have been different

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
86d 18h 57m
yep. you wasted your youth. i'm 24 and now i'm gonna die. i wish i had a college whore.
Are you turning 25 this year? That’s an absolute death sentence. I don’t even want to live anymore.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
86d 18h 57m
I disagree with this notion that getting sex causes you to "ascend" from inceldom. I got sex but I never got a girlfriend and I could never get a girlfriend despite having wanted one many times. Incels.is defines incels as "men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying." Getting laid doesn't make you magically not an incel anymore. It doesn't make you not alone. It doesn't make you not a loser. It doesn't even make it easier to get sex again in the future. Getting laid doesn't change anything. Stop saying that it causes you to "ascend". It does not.
Jfl, rest in piss sex haver.

Yep in the fall
There was no reason for us to have been born. It was all a sick and cruel joke.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
Jfl, rest in piss sex haver.

There was no reason for us to have been born. It was all a sick and cruel joke.
I agree. If I can’t have the joyful things in life that almost everyone has I don’t wanna live

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★
4d 13h 41m
while everyone can talk about their first time as a teen and all their fun sex stories, you arrive late in the door while these people walked in the door years ago, and you try to bring up one of the chairs in the corner of the room that nobody uses because it's a fragile chair and you try to ask if people could scoot over so you can sit and you try to tell your sex stories which is ascending at 30 with a gold digger trying to fit in with all these people who did this for years while you just started.

if you were sitting with people on the same level as you, you'd be with 16 year olds who just lost their virginity who are now experiencing the fun carefree shit you never will have, and they are weirded out by a 30 year old next to them wondering why the fuck he is with them because he should've gotten started long ago.
It's over. I failed as a male human because i was not able to experience sex/relationships in my youth.
If i ascend with a foid of my age (30) i would feel brutally mogged by her because of all the sexual experience she already had.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
It's over. I failed as a male human because i was not able to experience sex/relationships in my youth.
If i ascend with a foid of my age (30) i would feel brutally mogged by her because of all the sexual experience she already had.

SupremeGentleman48

SupremeGentleman48

Banned
-
4d 9h 5m
This only applies if you're a bluepilled cuck that's gonna take that used hole serious :lul:

SupremeGentleman48

SupremeGentleman48

Banned
-
4d 9h 5m
Rope nigger :feelsrope:

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Foids are extremely racist Its a preference sweety
★★★★★
92d 7h 40m
I'm in my 30s. Foids my age have one or two kids already and have had multiple sex partners in their lives already while I have zero (outside of paying for hookers).

I'm literally getting the leftovers and I would be considered damn lucky just to get one.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
8d 23h 17m
You would’ve still been incel
I woudn't, my father is a proof. Durning his school times (I saw photos) he was an incelish looking guy (manly because balding and virgin mustache) but he still founded a wife

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★
8d 11h 34m
´Ascension´ in this context is such a cucked term. But taking in consideration these foids can pick horny Chads at such age is what it mean if you really feel subhuman in comparison of a foid.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
278d 8h 38m
I woudn't, my father is a proof. Durning his school times (I saw photos) he was an incelish looking guy (manly because balding and virgin mustache) but he still founded a wife
Anecdotes aren’t evidence also your father prolly did a lot better socially than you

Either way you can’t generalize based off a mere anecdote

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Ugly sperg
★★★★★
6d 22h 59m
Thankyou for my daily dose of despair.