Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] You Cannot Devalue Someones Existence/Worth & Simultaneously Value Their Judgement/Validation (Its Contradictory)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is another common thing that I notice many incels do, and IT NEEDS TO STOP

ITS A COMPLETE CONTRADICTION

I'll see incels saying they want to be "respected" and "admired" by people, get attention from them, etc, but ironically it's the same people that they look down on (normies) and refer to in a derogatory fashion as "blue pilled"

Do you guys not see the inherent contradiction here?

You can't both devalue someones existence/worth and then ascribe value to their judgement/validation of you

You can't have it both ways, because when you devalue that person/group you also devalue the worth of their evaluation of you

Simple question:
IF YOU HAVE A BROKEN MIRROR, DO YOU TRUST IN IT'S ABILITY TO GIVE YOU AN ACCURATE REFLECTION?

No you don't, and that's exactly what you are doing when you speak ill of normies, women, etc and then go on and on about how you want these groups to perceive you in a positive light and think highly of you

You can't say "normies are all stupid and blue pilled, etc" and then say - "I want normies to respect and admire me"

So you want the respect and admiration of "stupid blue pillers"?

Of what is worth is the respect and admiration of a group THAT YOU YOURSELF DON'T RESPECT?

I am seriously confused by this contradictory mindset that I notice a lot of incels have, it doesn't make any sense when you think about it

How are you going to look down on women as disgusting, inferior, evil, hypergamous, etc and then think - "I really wish this group validated me and cared about me" :feelskek:

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you

Ask yourself, of what value is a woman's evaluation of you, when you SUPPOSEDLY do not value her as a person?

How can you devalue women as a group, speak of them as illogical, emotional, less intelligent, etc, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?)

It seems like lot of incels don't really self scrutinize their beliefs and ideas, so they always end up holding multiple beliefs that contradict eachother

This is why we have religious incels that "believe in the black pill"
(one of my favorite parts of this forum tbh, next level coping and contradictions lol)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So here's my point, pick a fucking stance already

If you are going to value the opinion of normies, then stop coping and talking down to them as if you don't value their opinion of you

If you are going to value the opinion of women, then stop coping and talking down to them as if you don't value their opinion of you

Stop talking all this shit and using all these insults, that you genuinely don't believe are true, because if you did, you would not value the opinions of the groups you are criticizing and looking down on

Last edited:
They don't necessarily value normies opinions, they just want to have an easier life and not be constantly irritated and annoyed.

For example: A guy who always gets fucked with on work wants normies to respect him, not because he values their thoughts but simply for practical reasons. If a fly bothers you it annoys you, it doesn't matter that it's just a fly.

But of course incels exist who want to truly be liked and at the same time hate normies.

So if a chad or foid probvides studies and evidence to back up the blackpill, why would i care about their existence and worth? If their reaction effects me, their judgment still matters but why would they matter to me?

I dont value opinion of normies and women.

Last edited:
Ironically it was normies treating me like shit that made me devalue them and look down on them in the first place. Otherwise I would've gone mad considering how rejected and lonely I was. I did not originally choose to be like this towards normies.
How are you going to look down on women as disgusting, inferior, evil, hypergamous, etc
How can you devalue women as a group, speak of them as illogical, emotional, less intelligent, etc,
You are giving too much credit to incels.is in 2021

So if a chad or foid probvides studies and evidence to back up the blackpill, why would i care about their existence and worth? If their reaction effects me, their judgment still matters but why would they matter to me?
yeah its like a bully saying that he is a bully and goes around bulling people.
Ironically it was normies treating me like shit that made me devalue them and look down on them in the first place.
tbh i respected them never knew they were cunts.

Society doesn't matter bro
Just ignore the fact that your life is controlled by other people

Yes normies are shit however they are the bulk of humanity and that is where their value comes from. Normies will attack something they identify as foreign which is why NOT ha[UWSL]ving their approval puts you in a dangerous position. Their value does not come from their merit or anything of the sort but rather sheer numbers and brute strength. If you wanna try doing your own thing... good luck because even people like Epstein eventually end up getting fucked over by normies.[/UWSL]

So if a chad or foid probvides studies and evidence to back up the blackpill, why would i care about their existence and worth?
I don't get your point, there's no reason for you to care about their existence or worth regardless

If their reaction effects me, their judgment still matters but why would they matter to me?
How does their reaction affect you?

[UWSL]Their value does not come from their merit or anything of the sort but rather sheer numbers and brute strength.[/UWSL]
JFL dude what are you even talking about, I'm talking about people having opinions about you, not a physical fight, how can you not understand the context of the argument when I was so specific

Were all anonymous guys on the internet, there are no normies who will be able to use "numbers and brute strength" on us if they dislike us

[UWSL]good luck because even people like Epstein eventually end up getting fucked over by normies.[/UWSL]
Epstein was a public figure, if I ever become rich I'll be one of those secret millionaire nobodies

Ironically it was normies treating me like shit that made me devalue them and look down on them in the first place.
This, it makes no sense for an incel to be treated like shit for so many years by normies and yet still value their opinions, that is some stockholm syndrome shit lol
I did not originally choose to be like this towards normies.
Same
You are giving too much credit to incels.is in 2021
:feelskek:

Last edited:
gonna get myself a trip to Amsterdam print out all your Hard to Swallow Editions and then relax from noon to afternoon digesting your content and then fuck some whores at night

I don't value opinions of normies, nor want to have their admiration. Not being mistreated because of my looks is enough.
In the context of women, what you described is behavior they profess towards undesirable men. Outlook on women would change drastically for most if they were desirable. You are taking a binary approach to explain the issue. It is easy to list the bad aspects of women, when you dont get to experience any of their positive ones.

Last edited:
Were all anonymous guys on the internet, there are no normies who will be able to use "numbers and brute strength" on us if they dislike us
Normies are the reason for arbitrary conventions

This is another common thing that I notice many incels do, and IT NEEDS TO STOP

ITS A COMPLETE CONTRADICTION

I'll see incels saying they want to be "respected" and "admired" by people, get attention from them, etc, but ironically it's the same people that they look down on (normies) and refer to in a derogatory fashion as "blue pilled"

Do you guys not see the inherent contradiction here?

You can't both devalue someones existence/worth and then ascribe value to their judgement/validation of you

You can't have it both ways, because when you devalue that person/group you also devalue the worth of their evaluation of you

Simple question:
IF YOU HAVE A BROKEN MIRROR, DO YOU TRUST IN IT'S ABILITY TO GIVE YOU AN ACCURATE REFLECTION?

No you don't, and that's exactly what you are doing when you speak ill of normies, women, etc and then go on and on about how you want these groups to perceive you in a positive light and think highly of you

You can't say "normies are all stupid and blue pilled, etc" and then say - "I want normies to respect and admire me"

So you want the respect and admiration of "stupid blue pillers"?

Of what is worth is the respect and admiration of a group THAT YOU YOURSELF DON'T RESPECT?

I am seriously confused by this contradictory mindset that I notice a lot of incels have, it doesn't make any sense when you think about it

How are you going to look down on women as disgusting, inferior, evil, hypergamous, etc and then think - "I really wish this group validated me and cared about me" :feelskek:

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you

Ask yourself, of what value is a woman's evaluation of you, when you SUPPOSEDLY do not value her as a person?

How can you devalue women as a group, speak of them as illogical, emotional, less intelligent, etc, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?)

It seems like lot of incels don't really self scrutinize their beliefs and ideas, so they always end up holding multiple beliefs that contradict eachother

This is why we have religious incels that "believe in the black pill"
(one of my favorite parts of this forum tbh, next level coping and contradictions lol)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So here's my point, pick a fucking stance already

If you are going to value the opinion of normies, then stop coping and talking down to them as if you don't value their opinion of you

If you are going to value the opinion of women, then stop coping and talking down to them as if you don't value their opinion of you

Stop talking all this shit and using all these insults, that you genuinely don't believe are true, because if you did, you would not value the opinions of the groups you are criticizing and looking down on
Normies have always been full of contradictions and see no problem with it as long as holding those kind of views make them feel good. Many incels have also been full of contradictions but see no problem with it because they think it makes them based and shows others how they know what is really going on.

Normies have always been full of contradictions and see no problem with it as long as holding those kind of views make them feel good. Many incels have also been full of contradictions but see no problem with it because they think it makes them based and shows others how they know what is really going on.
Were the ones that have to be logical, we can't afford to take on delusions and make mistakes. Its the same contradictory mindset I talk about in this thread that causes incels to chase after "validation" and "love"

Like Caesercel said:
Ironically it was normies treating me like shit that made me devalue them and look down on them in the first place. Otherwise I would've gone mad considering how rejected and lonely I was. I did not originally choose to be like this towards normies.

Most incels who want validation and love are those that still value normies while speaking as if they don't value them, so they are either "posers" or deluded

Were the ones that have to be logical, we can't afford to take on delusions and make mistakes. Its the same contradictory mindset I talk about in this thread that causes incels to chase after "validation" and "love"

Like Caesercel said:

Most incels who want validation and love are those that still value normies while speaking as if they don't value them, so they are either "posers" or deluded
Yeah we are forced to be logical but only because incels are held to higher standards of consistency than normies are. Normies can get away with contradictions without getting called out. Incels can't.

But either way contradictions are bad and leave room for a lot of error, misunderstanding and possible co-option of arguments in the future.