Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ascending at age 30+ with a woman that age is barely ascension unless you ascended with younger women. It won't be the same. Here's why.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
When women are that age, they now avoid the chads (except for when they cheat on you) and they settle down with the normies who have money to betabuxx with. in her late teens/early 20s, she liked you because she thought you were a dominant alpha male. now, she likes you because you have a good job and money to provide for kids. you will never get to experience sneaking into her window as a teen, public sex that young adults like to do, the fact that younger adults are more likely than older adults to have done choking or facefucking before and you missed out. you will never experience experimenting around sexually, you'll never experience a young woman who acts silly and goofy that you can do funny silly things with and now she wants a "mature" guy who has a bland sense of humor. you won't take pictures of yourself together kissing or going on dates to pizza or a fucking top of the hill making out. you'll never experience a woman who is at her physical attractiveness peak and you are at your phyiscal attractiveness peak. you never experienced sex at your testoserone or potency peak. you never experienced any of that. you skipped over all the fun, carefree stages of dating and sex to the last, final stage where everyone looks for their final partner to settle down and spend the rest of their life with to marry. she expects you to have had multiple relationships and partners and to know what you want in a relationship. you will never know what it's like to experience it as a teen or young adult

while everyone can talk about their first time as a teen and all their fun sex stories, you arrive late in the door while these people walked in the door years ago, and you try to bring up one of the chairs in the corner of the room that nobody uses because it's a fragile chair and you try to ask if people could scoot over so you can sit and you try to tell your sex stories which is ascending at 30 with a gold digger trying to fit in with all these people who did this for years while you just started.

if you were sitting with people on the same level as you, you'd be with 16 year olds who just lost their virginity who are now experiencing the fun carefree shit you never will have, and they are weirded out by a 30 year old next to them wondering why the fuck he is with them because he should've gotten started long ago.

she doesn't see you as sexy or macho, she thinks you're a money making machine. she had way more fun with those alpha male chads she sowed her wild oats with, and at age 20, this same woman would've never given you the time of day while she goes for some 6'4 muscular jock. when women were in their sexual attractiveness peak at age 20, you had no game while the other guys did, and these women never gave you a chance, and you never will know if you ever had the ability to be alpha and attract a hot 20 year old when you were 20 because you never experienced it back then, and she only finally gave a guy like you a chance when she settled down and finally gave normies a chance because they have money and she needs a provider.

you were never proven to be an alpha male. you missed out on the most fun, carefree, adventurous time of dating and sex. sex becomes less adventurous, your orgasms won't be as wild as they would be at 18, and older people are prudish and won't be as sexually adventurous and you'll never know what it's like to fuck twice a week and you just have sex once a week or even less with a woman with sagging boobs and wrinkly skin while chad fucked hot young 20 year olds and she orgasmed due to how masculine and hot she thought he was while your wife only orgasms because she's thinking about your wallet.

YOU FAILED. YOU BARELY ASCENDED. YOU ONLY GOT HER BY TAKING THE EASY WAY: SETTLING FOR A WOMAN WHO JUST WANTS A MONEY MAKING MACHINE. YOU WERE NEVER ALPHA AND YOU MISSED OUT ON YOUR YOUTH. IF YOU ASCEND, DATE A YOUNGER WOMAN AND MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU MISSED OUT ON, FUCK HER FOR A FEW YEARS THEN KILL YOURSELF. YOU FAILED LIFE. YOU WERE AN EVOLUTIONARY FAILURE BECAUSE YOU ONLY FINALLY STARTED BREEDING WHEN YOUR SKIN BECAME WRINKLY AND TESTOSTERONE PLUMMETED. YOU NEVER CAUGHT UP WITH THE ALPHA MALES.

AFTER FUCKING THE 20 YEAR OLD WHEN YOU ARE 30 FOR A FEW YEARS, COMMIT SUICIDE AND END IT. YOU ARE AN EVOLUTIONARY FAILURE. SHE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO YOUR LOOKS BECAUSE 30 YEAR OLD MEN LOOK LIKE GRANDPAS.

@Robtical @Master @TheProphetMuscle pin?

Even if you ascend at age 30 with a college girl and not a gold digger it won't be the same.

Even if you ascend at age 30 with a college girl and not a gold digger it won't be the same.
yep. you wasted your youth. i'm 24 and now i'm gonna die. i wish i had a college whore.

If you wouldn’t accept a 30+ year old stacy or higher tier becky you are a supreme volcel

AFTER FUCKING THE 20 YEAR OLD WHEN YOU ARE 30 FOR A FEW YEARS, COMMIT SUICIDE AND END IT. YOU ARE AN EVOLUTIONARY FAILURE. SHE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO YOUR LOOKS BECAUSE 30 YEAR OLD MEN LOOK LIKE GRANDPAS.
:feelswhat:

But older women have developed personalities! :soy::foidSoy:

20-203537_frog-meme-suicide-suicide-pepe-meme-hd-png.png

If you wouldn’t accept a 30+ year old stacy or higher tier becky you are a supreme volcel
Still not half as hot as an 18 year old sorority girl

Humans never mature and older people are boring anyway. They’re boring, introverted homebodies who aren’t outgoing and goofy anymore

Humans never mature and older people are boring anyway. They’re boring, introverted homebodies who aren’t outgoing and goofy anymore
Are you outgoing and goofy? I wouldn’t mind a homebody girl. Don’t want to go out every weekend socializing tbh

Are you outgoing and goofy? I wouldn’t mind a homebody girl. Don’t want to go out every weekend socializing tbh
Older women are boring as shit. There is nothing interesting about them. Young women are full of energy I like them way more.

yeah, old people are disgusting
but i’m not sure i’ll kill myself
for now my plan is to become more and more degenerate, embrace my darkness and egoism, pay hot whores to fuck and exert on them my anger and resentfulness fetishes (only whores that are 25 years old tops)
i’ll never settle for a used up roastie to be betacucks

Betabuxxing =/= Ascension

Betabuxxing = Prostitution

Betabuxxing = Money 4 Sex = Prostitution
betabuxing is not paying for sex, it's paying for a hole's (false) validation, it's paying to be a cuckold, it's paying her so you're able to pay (even more) for all of the other things besides sex, a betabuxer will be getting everything that's bad about being in a relationship with a hole (everything besides sex) and won't be getting much (if any) sex, the betabuxer will pay not only with money but with his soul and dignity just so he can be seen holding hands with his rotting past-prime roastie, just so he can be able to tell the world and the other men that fucked her that he's the one she chose to settle down with and finally give her most precious thing to him - not her pussy - but her (false) commitment

prostitution is paying for sex

It is true that "ascending" with a 30 year old women who is used-up is bad and barely an ascension, if not at all, but with a 30 year old woman that looks like the camgirl from chaturbate that is always showing her feet, with her it is ascencion, even though nothing is more fulfilling than with those below that, way below that.

It’s so odd for you write this post and be pro-agecuckery when I made exact same point in my post but you rejected it there.

It’s so odd for you write this post and be pro-agecuckery when I made exact same point in my post but you rejected it there.

That’s because you like 13 year olds I like 20 year olds

Yes. I also enjoy the thought of being sucked off apathetically by used product.

Girls over 20 are waste material.

Of course it won't be the same, the 30, 40, 50+ roasties don't want me either though. Even if I pretended to be richer and lead a fuller life.

They just don't have the motivation to show any interest, even more so through online dating if they don't find your face handsome enough.

Of course it won't be the same, the 30, 40, 50+ roasties don't want me either though.
They get very suspicious if you're not a part of their social circle already.

Reminder to all that ascension is a meme.

TLDR
JBs>Thomas the train post wall roasties who will cheat with your neighbour as soon as you get into the car to drive to your job

POV: ASCENDING WITH FOID PAST 30
Unknown

It's the same as arriving to the party 5 minutes before it ends
• All the best snacks are gone, only leftovers
• Not much fun
• You have to deal with mess others caused afterwards

Thats fucking brutal bro :cryfeels:.

Yes, having "social proof" is very important, especially if you're not very good looking.
Without a social circle it’s hard meeting people

yep. you wasted your youth. i'm 24 and now i'm gonna die. i wish i had a college whore.
To be fair, it's not like you had any control over your youth being wasted. Your years as a young male were doomed to be wasted the moment you were born (ugly and/or non-NT):blackpill::blackpill:

Without a social circle it’s hard meeting people
Not only that but because females care very much if others approve of you and if not then you are perceived as creep. If I remember correctly then your pfp (maybe it was other very popular serial killer) had very good social proof so they fell for him

To be fair, it's not like you had any control over your youth being wasted. Your years as a young male were doomed to be wasted the moment you were born (ugly and/or non-NT):blackpill::blackpill:
I have autism. Bigger death sentence than ugliness
Not only that but because females care very much if others approve of you and if not then you are perceived as creep. If I remember correctly then your pfp (maybe it was other very popular serial killer) had very good social proof so they fell for him
no friends is a red flag to humans

I have autism. Bigger death sentence than ugliness

no friends is a red flag to humans
I think I may have too. I'm 17 yo currently and I'll probably check if I have with some psychologist and if I have, the only good thing about it will be that I won't have to serve in the mandatory cuckoldry (conscription). If I don't have autism, I'll just get exempted for depression or whatever. I'm not getting cucked like this.

To quote St. Hamudi, "I was born and then my life was over". :feelskek:

You can NOT ascend by the means prostitution, betabuxxing or even pityfucking

Either someone desires you truly, or there's no fucking ascension.

and the list of things you missed out on gets longer and longer.

You'll never enjoy a true FIRST LOVE because your brain is too scarred out of misery, loathing and loneliness.
You won't be able to fully immerse in it, feel the magic of the moment.

You're a dead husk that can barely cope (after 30 even cope is out of the picture) if you never had a teen/early20s love experience.

There are things that are meant to be done at a certain age, like elemental grade tests. You scored good or you failed, whatever. You move on, you don't come back as a 40yo balding fuck to "fix" your shit elemental school grades.

SAME WITH LOVE. SAME WITH COMPANIONSHIP.

You missed out? Well, fuck you. Go to the garbage bin.

Yes, having "social proof" is very important, especially if you're not very good looking.
I have enough money to support a woman and eventual child but i feel like they care about money less and less.

I think I may have too. I'm 17 yo currently and I'll probably check if I have with some psychologist and if I have, the only good thing about it will be that I won't have to serve in the mandatory cuckoldry (conscription). If I don't have autism, I'll just get exempted for depression or whatever. I'm not getting cucked like this.

To quote St. Hamudi, "I was born and then my life was over". :feelskek:
I wish I was 17 again. I prefer being 10 the most
You can NOT ascend by the means prostitution, betabuxxing or even pityfucking

Either someone desires you truly, or there's no fucking ascension.

and the list of things you missed out on gets longer and longer.

You'll never enjoy a true FIRST LOVE because your brain is too scarred out of misery, loathing and loneliness.
You won't be able to fully immerse in it, feel the magic of the moment.

You're a dead husk that can barely cope (after 30 even cope is out of the picture) if you never had a teen/early20s love experience.

There are things that are meant to be done at a certain age, like elemental grade tests. You scored good or you failed, whatever. You move on, you don't come back as a 40yo balding fuck to "fix" your shit elemental school grades.

SAME WITH LOVE. SAME WITH COMPANIONSHIP.

You missed out? Well, fuck you. Go to the garbage bin.
high iq