Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (NOSTRADAMUS IQ) Being an incel and an agecuck is incompable, why all agecucks are hypocrites.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
(PREFACE) THIS POST IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO SEXUALIZE MINORS IN ANY WAY. WITH THAT BEING SAID.

PART 1: BASIC FACTS, WHY INCELDOM AND AGECUCKERY ARE INCOMPATIBLE.

As incels we missed out on crucial socio-sexual developmental relationships as teenagers. Our mind processes this by drawing our attraction and sexual desire towards pubescent teens while you are an adult.

[UWSL]Even if you consider yourself an ageucuck that would never do anything sexual with a minor, your subconscious mind still craves this experience since it didn’t occur when it was supposed to in your formative years. [/UWSL]

This is why escaping inceldom in your twenties with foid that is also in her twenties is nigh impossible. Conquering an older foids used up roast beef flaps before you have ever smashed a tight innie JB pussy is a ridiculous thought. It is akin to attempting a 5k marathon before you have even learned how to walk.

PART 2: WHY IT IS HYPOCRITICAL TO BE AN AGECUCK AS AN INCEL:

While there is decent sized (although waning) number of agecucks on the forum, I will target one user specifically to use as the representatives for all agecucks (This is a fair thing to do because agecucks are a hivemind).

This agecuck has based his entire profile on a prolific serial killer. This serial killer murdered his grandparents at the age of 15, and went on to kidnap, rape, decapitate, dismember and commit necrophilia against college aged foids.
He has also wrote many lengthy and unhinged posts about how much he hates humans, and goes on to describes his fantasies of murdering and torturing random people.

It’s not just him either. Many agecucks have similar thoughts. They hate foids and support violence and other such “immoral” things against them, while also being devout agecucks.

They are fans of graphic violence, necrophilia and other grotesque acts, but supporting a natural and consensual sexual relationship with a 14 year old is a bridge too far for them.

Do you not see how absurd and mind numbing it is to hold these two patterns of thought simultaneously?

[UWSL]In conclusion, these 2 states of being are simply incompatible for anyone with a logical mind. Extreme bluepilled levels of cognitive dissonance are required to be an agecuck as an incel.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]TAGGING BASED ANTI-AGECUCK WARRIORS[/UWSL]

[UWSL]@Zensfy @Wizard32 @sub8male @Ray @Coargutio @turbocuckcel_7000 @based_meme @faded @Experiment626 @UglyandLoveless @Hoodedn1inja20 @IncelKing @Escthectrler @sub human [/UWSL]

AGECUCKS ETERNALLY BTFO!!!! How will they ever recover? If you missed out on teenage sex, never even began JFL. You will forever be an orphan of all these adolescent loves you have never known

Last edited:
High IQ. Agecucks are whiteknighting for teen whores who have more sex in a month than they will their entire lives.

AGECUCKS ETERNALLY BTFO!!!! How will they ever recover? If you missed out on teenage sex, never even began JFL. You will forever be an orphan of all these adolescent loves you have never known
And they will hate you for merely saying this!
High IQ. Agecucks are whiteknighting for teen whores who have more sex in a month than they will their entire lives.
:yes:

@TheProphetMuscle pin this :feelsLightsaber:

@Robtical pin this

(PREFACE) THIS POST IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO SEXUALIZE MINORS IN ANY WAY. WITH THAT BEING SAID.

PART 1: BASIC FACTS, WHY INCELDOM AND AGECUCKERY ARE INCOMPATIBLE.

As incels we missed out on crucial socio-sexual developmental relationships as teenagers. Our mind processes this by drawing our attraction and sexual desire towards pubescent teens while you are an adult.

[UWSL]Even if you consider yourself an ageucuck that would never do anything sexual with a minor, your subconscious mind still craves this experience since it didn’t occur when it was supposed to in your formative years. [/UWSL]

This is why escaping inceldom in your twenties with foid that is also in her twenties is nigh impossible. Conquering an older foids used up roast beef flaps before you have ever smashed a tight innie JB pussy is a ridiculous thought. It is akin to attempting a 5k marathon before you have even learned how to walk.

That's what noticed ngl, I never really missed out too much when I was younger.

I don't even think we have a clear definition of what agecuckery is tbh, people might have different ideas about cutoffs

[UWSL]Thanks for the tag boyo, however I would remove both @based_meme and @Hoodedn1inja20 from that list as both of them are against adult men wanting 12 year old foids which doesn’t really make them “anti-agecuck.”[/UWSL]
I saw them condone relationships 14 and up which is fine by me. Less then that for me personally is questionable and will get you harsher treatment from the mods.

yea lots of people here including the mods seem to draw the line at 14, i’m not entirely sure why they chose to draw the line at that age when 13 year olds are also teens, maybe its because 14 is high school aged? idk

@Experiment626
My reasoning is that say a 12 year old, while in puberty, has a higher chance of not being developed enough to my liking. Almost all 14 year olds fit that criteria.

It’s also psychology. An even number (14) is more pleasing to the eyes than an odd number like 13. Just my theory :feelshaha:

is it cool to wanna fuck children now?

The age of consent should be lowered to 14.

These guys that complain about age do like teen girls themselves, they dont admit because not are they self righteous and virtue signaling, but because they want to feel socially superior and to have a good reputation of being the "predator hunters", they use their own terms and languages to shove their hypocrise on those who are not afraid to tell the truth, they say things like "power dynamics", as if any foid did not have any power on today's society, especially a teenage one that can simply ruin the life of a guy over a accusation. Here on my country ALL, if not atleast 95% of girls 14-16 are having sex and doing hookups constantly with younger and older men, the same happens on other countries i imagine, but here on my country they dont even disguise their lust, age of consent is 14 here but even then there are the hypocritical men that condemn it with even threats, not as bad as in the US but still bad, because even then i still do not benefit from nothing here. Even MORE RIDICULOUS IS AN INCEL DEFEND THAT, is peak comedy, not even teen girls in their prime want a virgin man, why would one in their 20s will ever want it? I bet that ALL of these incels that are agecucks would LOOOOOVEEEE to lose their inceldom with a teen foid in her prime and even date her.

yea lots of people here including the mods seem to draw the line at 14, i’m not entirely sure why they chose to draw the line at that age when 13 year olds are also teens, maybe its because 14 is high school aged? idk

@Experiment626
There is no official line it's just 14 and up seems to be okay, 13 can be wishy washy and below that it gets into the red zone.
It’s not just him either. Many agecucks have similar thoughts. They hate foids and support violence and other such “immoral” things against them, while also being devout agecucks.

They are fans of graphic violence, necrophilia and other grotesque acts, but supporting a natural and consensual sexual relationship with a 14 year old is a bridge too far for them.
They have a soft spot for young girls, they are projecting their innocence at that age onto young teen foids. They think because they were playing nintendo at 13-15 that all foids that age were playing with dolls instead of with penises.

This needs to get pinned.

14 years old isn’t a child :feelswhat:. Fuck off agecuck
i was like this, too. i was even one of the firsts to openly admit attraction to teenagers and pointing out its legal in many countries including mine but now every newfag is doing the same so im gonna become anti pedo and call u a grooming discord tranny

i was like this, too. i was even one of the firsts to openly admit attraction to teenagers and pointing out its legal in many countries including mine but now every newfag is doing the same so im gonna become anti pedo and call u a grooming discord tranny
So you’re just a contrarian?

Extremely high iq thread. The teen love pill is eternal, and primarily expressed by the desire to "hit the milestone" of teeny puss. Another way of thinking about it is that an incel's sexual preferences are frozen in high school - JB pussy is needed to get past this attraction stage and move onto adult foids.

To all the agecucks reading this, answer me this : how can you keep coping now after this massive blackpill ? :feelskek:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

age of consent should be 13.

@Infinity @Fat Link @CCPcel @Robtical

The people have spoken :feelsaww:
I would pin it, but some mods think this topic is too controversial. I'll wait to see if one of them wants to pin it.

First of all you're cherrypicking, basing your entire view of "agecucks" on @Edmund_Kemper , i personally could care less about acts of violence and inflicting harm to others. I'm not an edgelord nor a teen so those things are meaningless to me.

Second of all, your entire post is centered about how we missed teen love and that's why we should be pedos LMAO did you know that the majority of pedos are actually married or have had decent sucess dating wise? If they didn't miss teen love why would they target children then? Your post reeks of bias and missinformation, liking children has 0 correlation with inceldom and should be disdained accordingly.

Literally you pedofags make me sick, if you like a girl because she's 15 and above. I can understand because she has all the traits developed at that age which would make her attractive. Go below that and you have a mental deficiency, much like faggots have.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks like this because next thing i know this place would be infested with pedos, if it's not the case already.

I would pin it, but some mods think this topic is too controversial. I'll wait to see if one of them wants to pin it.
Thanks pal. Put in the good word for me :feelsautistic:

How is an 8th grader ok?

At 6 y old is very bad .But a 20 y old dating a 16 y old is nothing wrong.And I can lower it at soon as they are in highschool.

I'm not attracted to sub 14 y olds and I have to admit you don't have what to talk with very young foids.About the new cartoons on Disney channel?At >17 to 25 is the best age assuming she has low body count (preferably 0 but you found this only in kindergarten so we need to stop coping) It's really a very sinister perspective on our dating prospects:feelsrope:

How is an 8th grader ok?
8th grade=15 y old If you are 18-20 is ok i guess but the ones pursuing girls that young don't usually do well with girls their age.I personality would never approach girls that young only >18.,but If a 15 year old would say that she likes me(would never happen) i would totally say yes to a relationship with her

Must read content

How is an 8th grader ok?
How many fucking times does it need to be explained to you you degenerate? In nature there is no such thing as an “8th grader” or “high schooler”. There is no difference between the two. The only thing that matters is the development and maturity of the foid, which unnatural man made constructs like school have absolutely nothing to do with.
Yeah, i'm just a sexless loser. but at least im not a pedo, i won't sink that low
:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::feels::feels:
Must read content
:yes::yes::yes:

As if it matters

I don't like femdom dude, why would anyone like that? I didnt Even know what ir was
You’re lying or I’m thinking of someone else.

You’re still a cuck regardless

You’re lying or I’m thinking of someone else.

You’re still a cuck regardless
No dude, You took that out of your ass. But it's normal pedo behavior so it comes as no surprise :feelsokman: