Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting As time passes I'm giving less and less of a shit about my life

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Seriously. What is the point? School has always given me stress and mental breakdown. I wish to LDAR but I am aware that will make me miserable too.

I WISH I WAS A MALE MODEL OR FOID AND LIVED LIFE ON EASY MODE
I can relate to @Indari posts

Last edited:
When you realize there is nothing you can do you start to accept it. It's hard to care about something that has no value.

When you realize there is nothing you can do you start to accept it. It's hard to care about something that has no value.
you still subconcious care tho or you would be dead

I spend 8-10 hours a day here now, and I'm supposed to be trying to find a job. I'm 24 no girlfriend, handholdless virgin. Friendless. No achievements to speak of besides a basic highschool education (I can't even finish my degree kek). Motivation at lowest levels. My roommate went home to live with his parents while paying for an apartment with me :lul::lul::lul: he literally has called me a loser and says I don't go outside enough and it depresses him.

I tried quitting this site multiple times to ascend. For about 6 months I looksmaxxed and approached women. Everything is terrible though. Fuck everyone.

It's over.
It has always been over.
It will always be over.

Accept you are subhuman. Do good in school. Get a good job and spend your money of top quality copes

Accept you are subhuman. Do good in school. Get a good job and spend your money of top quality copes
that was my plan but i cant find any motivation. Copes arent good enough motivator for me anymore

I just see my life like a spectator as a real life sitcom. And i am alan harper from two and a half man. Allows me to keep going because i want so see what happens next and also helps me laugh off my joke of an existence. Pretty good cope, dunno if this is harmfull to your psyche in the long term.

I just see my life like a spectator as a real life sitcom. And i am alan harper from two and a half man. Allows me to keep going because i want so see what happens next and also helps me laugh off my joke of an existence. Pretty good cope, dunno if this is harmfull to your psyche in the long term.
propably not i got fatter and fatter over the years

Seriously. What is the point? School has always given me stress and mental breakdown. I wish to LDAR but I am aware that will make me miserable too.
View attachment 17586
I WISH I WAS A MALE MODEL OR FOID AND LIVED LIFE ON EASY MODE
I can relate to @Indari posts
Those shotguns mog me :lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back