Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As time grows women hate they re body more and more

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
What percentage of girls hate their body?

One study reports that at age thirteen, 53% of American girls are "unhappy with their bodies." This grows to 78% by the time girls reach seventeen.

When the Staceys get Chads, and the others are doomed to boxed wine, ice cream and Netflix.

body, sex, body fluids, blood, stench, filth what else is there to women?

When the Staceys get Chads, and the others are doomed to boxed wine, ice cream and Netflix.
They're not doomed, they actively choose that

Of course, they'll never hate their own bodies as much as they hate the bodies of men who are their looksmatch

Of course, they'll never hate their own bodies as much as they hate the bodies of men who are their looksmatch
Its so unreal i wanna throw up, Jesus i heard a noodlehoe that moved to the us dumpes the dude who saves her and sleeps with 40+ men because muh body, In real shes just a slut for widening her hole this way.

Its so unreal i wanna throw up, Jesus i heard a noodlehoe that moved to the us dumpes the dude who saves her and sleeps with 40+ men because muh body, In real shes just a slut for widening her hole this way.
AWALT
They're disgusting.

Thats why i typed this on my ipad while taking a shit, Toilet meme gender!
Things typed by incels while shitting >>> the deepest thought a foid is capable of producing

Things typed by incels while shitting >>> the deepest thought a foid is capable of producing
Females are able to spray gunk from all orifices, And as Borat said womens brain are smaller than mens are