Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As soon as you lose incel rage, you're officially neutered

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I am NOT condoning going ER here, let's get that out of the way for IT spotlight. But remember, as incels all we have is our rage and anger from knowing how cruel and unjust the world really is. It absolutely 1000% is you vs. the world, even your family or friends, and you can never forget that. Anger is the driving force behind all change, in the chance there that one in a billion cels who actually makes something happen, it's thanks to anger out of how shitty things are.

Once you stop caring, it's officially over. There is no coming back.

An eye for an eye tbh.. :feelswhat:

Nihilsm has crushed my spirit

I'm kinda stuck in the clown world stage.

I mostly just hysterically laugh at all the blackpills around me.

I'll laugh when a pretty black foid comes in with a upper tier white normie bf.

I'll laugh when I see a 6'5 chadlite with a landwhale.

I'll laugh when I'm seeing numerous ethnics exerting 150% effort in the gym for a DYEL chad to come in with his 9/10 gf.

I'm laughing so much tbh, it's actually quite insane how funny the times we're living in are and you know the best part?
2020 hasn't even begun.

Internet 20191218 105215 18

Internet 20191218 105215 10

Internet 20191218 105215 4

Before what would make me angry, now I regard as comedy.

Internet 20191218 105215 9

Internet 20191218 105028 20

at this point its only the anger that keeps me alive. Im too angry to die.

I wish I could tell women I hate them more often.

I expend all my anger on boxing and gymmaxxing, my mental health would probably be a lot worse if I didn't have that outlet tbh.

I just drink till i dont care anymore when i feel too much rage. My copes are enough to make me go on most of the time and booze makes up for the rest. Anything to escape this world of shit...

im already partially neutered, i've accepted the blackpill for years and realize nothing will change, maybe other incels who are high iq can but for me my ideal life is to isolate myself from everyone and live NEET/hiki life and stay inside my room all day rotting

rage is cope

not gonna lie

to be quite honest

Nothing can change for the autist, we just have to focus on trying to enjoy life until we rope in our 50s

Just accept being a castrated slave theory :feelstastyman:

I do hate this world, but I'm not going ER and I am not going to harass random people because of my inceldom. These people are mostly not even aware of incels. They don't know and most of them are not the people who cause my pain (at least knowing)