Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As someone who tried and failed okCupid, this hits close to home

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
p1e3Uyt.png

My best rating was a 4/10, she said if I improve my hair I might look better, otherwise all my ratings on okCupid were 2-3/10. Btw this happened in March 2017 when I was 17 and a half, I'm 18 rn.

I got a 7 once from a hapa stacy but everyone else has consistently either ghosted me when I show my face or gives me something like a 4.

Valinor said:
I got a 7 once from a hapa stacy but everyone else has consistently either ghosted me when I show my face or gives me something like a 4.

She probably did that to make you feel better, I highly doubt she would date for real, unless she has a fetish for sub humans lol

iiiTeMpeR said:
She probably did that to make you feel better, I highly doubt she would date for real, unless she has a fetish for sub humans lol

Yeah, probably. No way a girl would ever rate me that high.

iiiTeMpeR said:

There should be a dating app for girls with mental illness who are into incels, or have subhuman fetish

i hate how futile people are.