Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion As much as we would like to cope,Gymcels are rare

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
I haven’t seen a single gymcel in my life tbh.I see even manlet subhuman rats slaying in curryland with good bodies but just because I haven’t seen them doesn’t mean gymcels don’t exist but they sure are very rare imo

Cope @Colvin76 exist

Cope @Colvin76 exist
Wouldn’t know if it were a cope in the west but here in India I don’t see gymcels and yes gymcels can exist but they are very rare that’s what I am trying to say

There are plenty of gymcels here.

not really lol.

i was a gymcel for a year.

There are plenty of gymcels here.
@Grothendieck is the only user who I know is gymcel and Btwn Our forum is filled with subhumans,you can’t pick the best out of the worst and make a generalisation.Just go outside and take a look and you will find that gymcels are indeed very rare.
not really lol.

i was a gymcel for a year.
Not saying they don’t exist just according to me they are uncommon.A good body doesn’t guarantee slays but definitely can guarantee a relationship as long as ur face isn’t hideous imo

Nigga I am a prime gymcel. But maybe this forum is the wrong place to look for people who actually try/tried to ascend

They exist but not everyone can get buffed easily. Genetics won't allow you unless you use Steroid.

most gymgoers here are gymcels

I know like 10+ gymcels here. Just look up BB forums, small BB youtubers, bodybuilding subreddits. All of them are gymcels.

If you can't get laid after 2 years of lifting (newbie gains) and cutting down to low bodyfat then you are 100% a gymcel.

:feelsseriously: The vast majority of this forum does not live in India nor have the means to live in india.

Co countries

LOL

Have you been to gym currycel? My gym is crowded with buffed manlets and guess what, foids won't notice them one bit. The heightpill is brutal and foids definitely despise gymcels.

LOL

Have you been to gym currycel? My gym is crowded with buffed manlets and guess what, foids won't notice them one bit. The heightpill is brutal and foids definitely despise gymcels.

LOL