Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based As incels, it’s our job to go against the grain.

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
It’s basically our destiny. You were born as a social reject. It’s your job to go against whatever everyone else is doing because we’re going to be outliers anyway.

In a country and culture that idolizes self-destruction, we should be doing our absolute best to self-improve. Doing the best we can to get as far in life and in health as we can. Even if it means working and suffering 10x more than everyone else.

You guys should start adopting good habits like going for walks, eating healthy, and getting sunlight. While normies are partying like crazy, eating like shit, destroying their bodies through all the dumbassery like alcohol; we should be focused on doing the opposite so we can ultimately be the biggest winners. I’m choosing to play the long-game.

I dont really see what the win is tbh. A long miserable life of emptiness and shallow reactions from others? Definitely good to do things that help you cope though and feel better. Things that are good for your mind.

I dont really see what the win is tbh. A long miserable life of emptiness and shallow reactions from others? Definitely good to do things that help you cope though and feel better. Things that are good for your mind.
You either mog or get mogged. If you have high IQ, at least you can cope with STEM. But what if you're of "average" intelligence... welp, why fucking grind just to study and study ... FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT? just to rot in my fucking bed after coming from my engineering job, mentally exhausted? I can't tell from low IQ (I suspect I'm on the very low end spectrum ... 70-80 range), but I guess I'd not LDAR if I could go to community college here in Europe.

Life is a scam, and I really hope you understand this. This modern society thingy shouldn't exist — it's antinatura, WE MUST GO BACK to PREHISTORIC AGES. At least you could have a REAL FUCKING PURPOSE, like hunting or dying on a tribal war.

Last edited:
It’s a much better place to start instead of being a LDARcel. Actively working towards something will make you proud of yourself. You’re brain will even make feel good hormones. The depression will lessen. You might even find happiness in it, but that’s a big what if depending on the person.

the point is to be in a flux of happiness / contentment .

not the other way around .

fucking look at tate , guy is boozing every 2. day , and is enjoying himself .

Its cucked starving yourself of pleasure , exspecially if your an Incel.

I agree completely

Happiness? Do you find joy on living on this fucking unfair motherfucking bad joke existence without any logical purpose? Accept modern society shouldn't be a thing, that modern era is literally hellfire for incels and subhumans (except curries which cope with their fucking IQs and pre-arranged marriages).

You either mog or get mogged. If you have high IQ, at least you can cope with STEM. But what if you're of "average" intelligence... welp, why fucking grind just to study and study ... FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT? just to rot in my fucking bed after coming from my engineering job, mentally exhausted?

Life is a scam, and I really hope you understand this. This modern society thingy shouldn't exist — it's antinatura, WE MUST GO BACK to PREHISTORIC AGES. At least you could have a REAL FUCKING PURPOSE, like hunting or dying on a tribal war.
You are thinking too far ahead. When you do that, you’ll just demotivate yourself. Go one step at a time. The nice thing about life is it’s unpredictability. Start working towards something and you never know what might happen

Happiness? Do you find joy on living on this fucking unfair motherfucking bad joke existence without any logical purpose?
no but thats what copes are for , otherwise you could just kill yourself , but biology makes a huge X with a Circle , when it comes to that

Start working towards something and you never know what might happen
I mean, I don't want to grind anymore if I can be honest with you. I'm at a point where I don't find any motivation on doing so. Why study 4 to 6 years just to ... fail and fail over again? I wish I had an above average IQ just to get plenty of copes, or at the very least, being NT with a sane long-term memory.

Why study engineering when I'll fucking rope myself in a matter of years? I don't see any point, tbh. I prefer ending up homeless.

not the other way around .

fucking look at tate , guy is boozing every 2. day , and is enjoying himself .

Its cucked starving yourself of pleasure , exspecially if your an Incel.
I guarantee you Tate had to deprive himself of pleasure and throw himself into whatever it is that brought him success. You’re only seeing the result of his hard work, not the actual process. He’s enjoying the results of his work.

It’s something every relatively successful person had to do unless the were born into wealth.

but biology makes a huge X with a Circle , when it comes to that
See? Existence is not even close to "intelligent design". JFL at religion copers who think life is well made. This universe is like spaghetti code from Kumar Punjabi who is doing a full Symfony SPA for 4 dirty dollars from the fucking hypocrite Zionist bankers who run America and the whole world.

Yep exactly, but these homosexuals don't get it.

You either mog or get mogged. If you have high IQ, at least you can cope with STEM. But what if you're of "average" intelligence... welp, why fucking grind just to study and study ... FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT? just to rot in my fucking bed after coming from my engineering job, mentally exhausted? I can't tell from low IQ (I suspect I'm on the very low end spectrum ... 70-80 range), but I guess I'd not LDAR if I could go to community college here in Europe.

World sucks

It’s a much better place to start instead of being a LDARcel. Actively working towards something will make you proud of yourself. You’re brain will even make feel good hormones. The depression will lessen. You might even find happiness in it, but that’s a big what if depending on the person.
I cant work towards anything i'd be proud of though. Nothing that anyone else would care about either. I'll never have a family, i'll never have belonging. My existence is pointless. No amount of efforts to be shit or make my life better have ever paid off. Slowly existence just seems to weigh on me more and more. The futility of it all. There's no happiness for me to fine. Instead, much like people take vitamin supplements, I manufacture immense amounts artificial of dopamine by milking my brain for it and feed off of that. Literally my only purpose in life now really is to force dopamine production to make up for what i'd otherwise have were I considered to be, and accepted as a human being.

Well said. If you have few or no ties to society in the form of relationships you have a valuable position in some ways. You are free to form your own thoughts and not cuck out and agree for the sake of agreeing. Social cohesion is not valuable to someone who isnt actually in society beyond the most tenuous and superficial level. This is why I hate redditors so much. They are basically social rejects and yet they try a strategy of hyper conformity instead. It's so fucking pathetic seeing some low tier man talking about feminism and womens rights and defend social norms that he himself doesn't even benefit from. It's like someone sticking up for their bully , incredibly cucked

It’s basically our destiny. You were born as a social reject. It’s your job to go against whatever everyone else is doing because we’re going to be outliers anyway.

In a country and culture that idolizes self-destruction, we should be doing our absolute best to self-improve. Doing the best we can to get as far in life and in health as we can. Even if it means working and suffering 10x more than everyone else.

You guys should start adopting good habits like going for walks, eating healthy, and getting sunlight. While normies are partying like crazy, eating like shit, destroying their bodies through all the dumbassery like alcohol; we should be focused on doing the opposite so we can ultimately be the biggest winners. I’m choosing to play the long-game.
Cope because while i can agree in principal or theory, in reality there is no reward or "light at the end of the tunnel" for incels who take the "self improvement" route.

complete opposite is true for an incel imo, you should trash your body and hedonismmaxx

Self-improvement is masturbation, now self destruction...

But seriously, fuck that, I have been "self improving" all my life, what I need to do is to get out there and take risks, if only I had the balls...