Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As I age, I coming to understand cucks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
10% promotion of cuckoldry
For if you can't service your wife/girlfriend good and hard yourself, you might as well let her get it from other men.

Blocked and reported

Pussy whipped I see.

Didn't read rope faggot

you ruin the good image of the forum

yikes.... :feelsseriously:
Her name?
stoicincel

fuck off and eat your soy somewhere else faggot

You were just unbanned then posted this in ID? I thought you were based.

Stupid post please leave

But why even have a wife/gf then?

You were just unbanned then posted this in ID? I thought you were based.

I post on this forum because I like to think I'm ultra-open minded. What if this whole cuckism thing is a result of declining male libido? If you're a young man it's understandable you're ultra-possessive and cuckism is inconceivable to you. But if you're an older guy and you have a girlfriend/wife and maybe you can't service her good and hard then you may in this modern age be more inclined to be all "okay, sweetheart, I permit you to get it from Tyrone. I think I myself may derive some erotic pleasure from watching. That is, if you promise we will watch Babylon 5 together afterwards. All three of us. :feelsokman: "

The absolute state of the forum

I post on this forum because I like to think I'm ultra-open minded. What if this whole cuckism thing is a result of declining male libido? If you're a young man it's understandable you're ultra-possessive and cuckism is inconceivable to you. But if you're an older guy and you have a girlfriend/wife and maybe you can't service her good and hard then you may in this modern age be more inclined to be all "okay, sweetheart, I permit you to get it from Tyrone. I think I myself may derive some erotic pleasure from watching. That is, if you promise we will watch Babylon 5 together afterwards. All three of us. :feelsokman: "
I'm in my 30's and never wanted to be cucked. How can you not be turned on enough to service your wife, but get turned on by being cucked?

I'm in my 30's and never wanted to be cucked. How can you not be turned on enough to service your wife, but get turned on by being cucked?

I'm just trying to understand the perspective of other people. :soy:

Rope you faggot

The fact you also had to bring Tyrone in it. You are a disgusting race mixxing-propagandist and slut-enabler. There's no place for you on this forum.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 05 um 221343

Why only 10% for this cuckoldry bait post?
This is easiely worth 70%. Considering this user just got unbanned, this is an easy permaban.

But whatever, why do I even care

Off-topic, but finally you removed your LGBT avi
It will probably come back sooner or later. It's not lgbtq.
Rainbows are universal. I won't accept trannys and fags taking rainbow colors away from us.

Rainbows can and should be appreciated by everyone, I won't let trannyfags take that away from us.

It will probably come back sooner or later. It's not lgbtq.
Rainbows are universal. I won't accept trannys and fags taking rainbow colors away from us.

Rainbows can and should be appreciated by everyone, I won't let trannyfags take that away from us.
The globohomo propaganda already brainwashed him into associating a rainbow with LGBT faggotry.

Sad shit, man.