Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As depression and blackpill grows, less job competition will happen

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
More and more men will be too depressed to study and do work. Means less and less job competition. LIFEFUEL for moneymaxxers @BlkPillPres @IncelKing thoughts?.

View attachment A98B5E1A-2CE3-4D93-A068-70D46ECAD96E.webp

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
74D84B32 AB36 4BF8 A23E E64D2264DE08
@Dotrinfobe
:feelsdevil:

@Dotrinfobe

Last edited:
doubt it, wagies gonna wage. they are never defiant towards their parents or other authority figures, so theyll keep slaving away for goldstein

Less incentivized to betabuxx

doubt it, wagies gonna wage. they are never defiant towards their parents or other authority figures, so theyll keep slaving away for goldstein
They'll be waging while depressed and in mental pain :feelsdevil:! While money maxxers will be able to gve it their all and outperform those depressed cucks :feelsdevil:
Less incentivized to betabuxx
Yeah this too :feelsdevil:. It's very good news

That and Boomers continuing to retire or die off.

If every male gives up we can just crash society. :whitepill:

I don't think every male will ever give up. Look at Japan and Singapore. Many many incels yet they are still going at it.

In Europe that seems pretty much possible considering their dwindling numbers. More older than younger people.

I don't think every male will ever give up. Look at Japan and Singapore. Many many incels yet they are still going at it.

Asians are more subservient. I think Caucasian males have a lower degree of tolerance for being treated like slaves. That's kind of part of our history.

In Europe that seems pretty much possible considering their dwindling numbers. More older than younger people.

Yeah between the refugees and the disenfranchised White males, I just don't see how society could still be running without Boomers and Boomerlites (Gen X).

Job competition will exist because the supply of workforce is never less than the demand for it, except in very few countries

The decline of birth rates might change that though

Wishful thinking, most people are still npc even when faced with depression

Men will always jump for a crumb of pussy. A majority of men will always be bluepilled cucks

didnt get notification even tho got tagged twice :feelsmage:

i dont see the correlation between depression and unemployment rate though. like some southern european countries like Spain and Italy has very high youth unemployment rate, but surely the workers arent moneymaxxed coz of that.

and latam has high unemployment too and lots of young guys go for informal works aka criminals.
Fuck that's true. This could backfire. Fuck

:yes: men will become more desperate for jobs & money as society becomes more gynocentric

also population growth

It's already happening with the labor shortage, problem is it will fuel inflation as demand for copes grows but there is no one to build them

Nigger we are ground zero for depression and blackpill. The ones least likely to exploit a loss in job competition because we are the cause of it. Too demoralized to do anything. No real reward for any effort because at the end of the day we will still be alone.

ive already checked out. I plan on staying in my room until I’m dead. I couldn’t give a fuck about less job competition.

It's already happening with the labor shortage,
That's because none of these teens would work some shitty truck driving and delivery job. It's better to NEET.
problem is it will fuel inflation as demand for copes grows but there is no one to build them
that makes no sense. Europe's solution has been to get more immigrants and take in more refugees.

They better keep waging:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::fbi::fbi: