Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As Big Man Tyrone has got a $10 offer for doing videos at the minute, I'm thinking of getting him to do one for us Incels/the forum. Any ideas guy's?

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
For those of you who don't know him, he a Tyrone who makes videos of anything you tell him to say

Gotta be 30 words or less, ideas are most welcome.

Free Ritalincuck.

Screenshot 20190614 182614 Discord
Screenshot 20190613 223016 Discord
Screenshot 20190610 215328 Discord
20190531 135139
Screenshot 20190519 204502 Discord

Screenshot 20190505 223904 Discord
Screenshot 20190505 223935 Discord
Screenshot 20190505 221514 Discord

Some fillers if you can't think of some funny phrases.

Get him to talk about Just Be Curry and how curries are gods.

that first video is funny, but i don't think he'd say go ER if he knew what it meant

Tell him to say “try osrs”
@Ritalincel

Go cho.

Roasties are disgusting.

Innies are better than outties.

Personality is irrelevant.

It never began.

Just LDAR.

Cucks are a disgrace to the human race as well as foids.

Tell him to advertise the forums. Maybe something similar to this and he should say the words mentioned in this picture here but replace incels.me with incels.co

Last edited:
Tell him to advertise the forums. Maybe something similar to this and he should say the words mentioned in this picture here but replace incels.me with incels.co

View attachment 123819
I'm liking this one, and get him to put this picture on the TV? All good suggestions so far guy's. Sonething about Curries would be funny too.
Go cho.

Roasties are disgusting.

Innies are better than outties.

Personality is irrelevant.

It never began.

Just LDAR.

Cucks are a disgrace to the human race as well as foids.
This is good bro.

Last edited:
I'm liking this one, and get him to put this picture on the TV? All good suggestions so far guy's. Sonething about Curries would be funny too.
Yeah, putting this picture on TV for Big Man Tyrone to advertise is also a good idea.

View attachment 123819
That shit is so old damn. I miss the days where r/incels was filled with pictures of blackops2cel and that thread discovering his alleged Bosnian origins. Good old times.

I think he should talk about the possibility of owning domesticated cat girls in the future.

View attachment 123819
I've gone with this, with this image in the monitor plus I got Tyrone to wear the Kekistan uniform. That's 2 video's I've ordered from him now, that fucker isn't getting any more of my precious cider tokens lol. Great suggestion's guy's. When I get the video I will let you guy's know and I'll post it up.

Cheers bro's, I'm off to the pub to feed my crippling alcohol addiction.

Peace to you my brethern, my life is a little more bearable knowing I am not alone in this nightmare called life. I really must go because I'm getting all drunk and soppy like a Soy.

:yes::cool:
Yeah, putting this picture on TV for Big Man Tyrone to advertise is also a good idea.
Done bro.

I've gone with this, with this image in the monitor plus I got Tyrone to wear the Kekistan uniform. That's 2 video's I've ordered from him now, that fucker isn't getting any more of my precious cider tokens lol. Great suggestion's guy's. When I get the video I will let you guy's know and I'll post it up.

Cheers bro's, I'm off to the pub to feed my crippling alcohol addiction.

Peace to you my brethern, my life is a little more bearable knowing I am not alone in this nightmare called life. I really must go because I'm getting all drunk and soppy like a Soy.

:yes::cool:

Done bro.
Nice job bro, hope the advertisement turns out well. Link me the video once it has been uploaded to YouTube.

I'm really tempted to have him do a curry video, but I'm leaning towards a Cucktears one at the mo. I can't afford 4 videos, though I'm bollocksed drunk so you never know lol.

BrazillianSigma get a job.

That shit is so old damn. I miss the days where r/incels was filled with pictures of blackops2cel and that thread discovering his alleged Bosnian origins. Good old times.
He IS Bosnian.

I have a nice car, a BMW.

i'm crying with laughter tbh

Incidently, I only chatted with him after it all came out. The bloke was reeeeally overwhelmed, as you can understand. Imagine not knowing that you are literally a God to the rejects of society, and then googling "StBlackOps2Cel" and finding out you have been Canonized a Saint. It was too much for him to take and I think we can all understand that.

Incidently, I only chatted with him after it all came out. The bloke was reeeeally overwhelmed, as you can understand. Imagine not knowing that you are literally a God to the rejects of society, and then googling "StBlackOps2Cel" and finding out you have been Canonized a Saint. It was too much for him to take and I think we can all understand that.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back