Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an openly racist person, I don’t believe in genocide

There’s no specific “paki” culture because it’s a mixture of ethnicities. But some things I would like to preserve are the village lifestyles, the foods, the stories passed down from generation to generation. The musical instruments, the islamic values. Basically everything is worth preserving.

Agreed. Though remember the genes are still there, just hidden. There’s still a good chance if two half Arabs have a kid it will be brown.
For arabs I am pretty impartial, but white muslims marrying SEA/bengali/indian/black makes me angry because they are wasting their genes, and them marrying pakis makes me angry because they are stealing my women (Irrational but it’s how I feel).

There’s also full pakis in the North that look white. There’s many people in my family with brown hair/white skin/coloured eyes. Though most pakis are very dark.
Same with northern Indians far north

Same with northern Indians far north
Do you mean kashmiris? The only white looking “indians” are from kashmir, which is not actually a part of India but occupied by it.

Do you mean kashmiris? The only white looking “indians” are from kashmir, which is not actually a part of India but occupied by it.
I didn't know Kashmir people aren't indians

I agree. I don't deny,in fact, i've explored the predispositions and temperament between social categories, the most taboo one being race.
I'm a huge proponent of reactive instead of preventative based systems because the latter gives leeway into penalizing those who were engendered into dire circumstances (quite literally out of their control, effectively pathologizing the marginalized) - literally don't understand why leftists endorse this, as it would be antithetical to their axioms.

TLDR: I believe that just because a person is predisposition to do something bad (the warrior gene), doesn't necessarily mean that he will do something bad and therefore shouldn't be pathologized for mere predisposition out of his control. leftsitst ironcially support this which would give leeway into a more heavy surveillance state against the mirganilazide who they claim to stand for

Outright Racial genocide is never going to happen because it would be so bloodya me costly almost nobody would sign on to do it long term. Also whites (and any right now leaning group) is notorious for infighting so I do not see the cohesion needed to win.

I really don’t think any race is the most superior or the most inferior. Each has its strengths and weaknesses.

Some are better than others, some are worse than others. Sometimes they swap places on the tier list.

I just think some races need to be separate. Blacks disrespect females, which is based, but they’re notoriously violent. They need to be isolated and allowed to evolve longer.

Curries are incredibly stinky, and while I don’t care passing one on the street, the way a nigger gives me anxiety, I’d rather not work next to one at my job.

I don’t think anyone needs to die, but mass segregation is the key to world peace imo

(Except Jews they need to be persecuted and culled)
Fed jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back