Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an oldcel it's beyond over - ascension is impossible

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Once you reach 25+, there is no way you can ascend. Your time has passed, you're competing with the younger generation who may have a chance through looksmaxxing, etc. They can get surgery and they have more opportunity to widen their social circle. When you start going gray, your body begins to deteriorate, you're cognitive abilities worsen and you're ability to moneymaxx is much harder. It's over. It's too late to make up for lost time and do those things.

Teens/early 20's see you as a failure so the only option is becoming a betabuxxer for a used up roastie who has ridden the cock carousel and has a three digit body count. Used goods. The foid will be fucking the young chad while the best you get is starfish sex, if you're lucky.

Nothing more depressing than getting old and being alone. The realisation that there is no hope. The temptation to rope is even stronger than if you were a youngcel. :feelsbadman:

Brutal beyondoverpill.

I might block you because of the betabuxx part tbh :feelswhat:

I might block you because of the betabuxx part tbh :feelswhat:
You misunderstand me. I wouldnt betabuxx, i'm just saying it's an option. Not a good one and i wouldn't do it for the reasons i've outlined. I wouldn't stoop to that level. Some might though.

Betabuxxers are desperate and weak but i can understand why they might do it. Being alone for the rest of your life is suifuel.

your body begins to deteriorate, you're cognitive abilities worsen and you're ability to moneymaxx is much harder. It's over. It's too late to make up for lost time and do those things.
Realistically, most people don’t become financially successful till their late 20s and 30s. I mean if you went to grad school, law school, or medical school, you would only start making money in your late 20s.

You are like 22 when you graduate college, so you only have 3 years to become financially successful? That’s nuts. Sure, some do it - the cumslut with the 9000 cock stare who founded Tinder (may she rot in hell for her egoism) may have founded Tinder at 23, but those are incredibly rare cases.

Once you reach 25+, there is no way you can ascend. Your time has passed, you're competing with the younger generation who may have a chance through looksmaxxing, etc. They can get surgery and they have more opportunity to widen their social circle. When you start going gray, your body begins to deteriorate, you're cognitive abilities worsen and you're ability to moneymaxx is much harder. It's over. It's too late to make up for lost time and do those things.

Teens/early 20's see you as a failure so the only option is becoming a betabuxxer for a used up roastie who has ridden the cock carousel and has a three digit body count. Used goods. The foid will be fucking the young chad while the best you get is starfish sex, if you're lucky.

Nothing more depressing than getting old and being alone. The realisation that there is no hope. The temptation to rope is even stronger than if you were a youngcel. :feelsbadman:
25 is still young. You have at least 50 years ahead of you

25 is still young. You have at least 50 years ahead of you
Yeah 50 years of wageslaving and being even more invisible then you already were. Your youth basically ends at 30 and you’re just seen as an old guy. The only people I see enjoying their lives are people in their teens and 20’s. There’s a reason everyone says your best years are in your youth. we spent it as incels :feelsLightsaber:

Age is cope.
you are born with shit genetics.
It is over once you reach 1.
The Chad will still get laid in his 30s and 40s.

How old are you, don't tell me 25 is old!

the worst is being a 20 year old youngcel and knowing it's over and there's nothing you can do. sadder still to watch it die than never to have known it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fellow oldcel here. I can confirm this with my own experience as well. I missed any chance I had a long time ago to ascend, now it is never happening. 30 is dead. You're not considered eligible even from the most desperate of foids. I'm dying a virgin.

You're not considered eligible even from the most desperate of foids. I'm dying a virgin.

That's what I've experienced too, thinking older women lower their standards or saying "hey just betabux an ugly postmenopausal roastie" is really :bluepill: thinking.

No woman wants the unwanted.

I'm 28 and I just noticed that I'm starting to get gray hairs

Inceldom is ageing me so bad :fuk:

That's what I've experienced too, thinking older women lower their standards or saying "hey just betabux an ugly postmenopausal roastie" is really :bluepill: thinking.

No woman wants the unwanted.
In my bluepill days I really did believe I could just get a cougar lol yeah fucking right. I don't even believe in cougars anymore.

It's over even for failed normies if he is a 30 year old and never had sex or had a girlfriend like me, that's why I identify myself more as incel than failed normie, despite my past.