Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an Israeli I can't compete with alpha dark triad Hamas

C

copetillirope

Officer
★★
Imagine if your girlfriend was raped by a group of ultra agressive, baby beheading, terrorists. It is the ultimate female fantasy.
Our Israeli soldiers die in the battle field for females who can never feel an orgasm again. No Israeli man can compete, and sexual please a female who was trashed by Hamas.
It is also the ultimate comeback and was totally unexpected, since we used to laugh at their pathetic previous attempts. The emotions during the rape were through the roof.
We all know that in the past women dressed so they can be captured by the winning enemy.
I am totally cucked.

I am getting cucked by a bunch of poor sand niggers from a ghetto city. They fucked raw 18-20 years old soldiers, while I get nothing.

Last edited:
And yes I am a kike, long nose included.

>Inceldom Discussion

IDF are not "soldiers" in the traditional sense. They have almost no bravery. But a lot of Globo-Homo funded military gadgets.

They literally use far-away bombing in Gaza and far-away sniper rifle in the West Bank. They literally need to band together in a little army to take down a 65 year old farmer armed with a rock.

That's why small groups of militants like Hamas with decade old-soviet rifles can actually scare them.

It might just be that Jews are physically and mentally unprepared to be warriors. And why they almost never participate in any other military except Israel - where they basically have to be forced to join, kicking and screaming even though they nearly always remain several km's away from the range of their adversary.

Last edited:
So ur a kike? What r ur opinions on miscegenation and the kalergi plan?