Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL As an incel you are not allowed to have standards

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
People will shit on you for judging a foid or daring to have any preferences,you are supposed to settle down for low tier land whaled used 1-3/10 or else you're regarded as a misogynistic bigot

"Beggers can't be choosers" they say

Yes - You know, the benefits of dating a West Indian male is that foids get to enjoy White offspring while using a Black FIL as a claim to "BLM".

He has a couple of Ninnies.

Yes - You know, the benefits of dating a West Indian male is that foids get to enjoy White offspring while using a Black FIL as a claim to "BLM".

He has a couple of Ninnies.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

37 year old landwhale that looks like female gollum should only be given Chad. Inkwell deserves at most 2/10 he has to betabuxx for.

I deserve Stacy at least, anyone who goes for those type of shit should be burned

I remember seeing a cuck from IncelTear saying that not betabuxing is volcel, if I recall right.

I deserve Stacy at least, anyone who goes for those type of shit should be burned
Ezgifcom video to gif