Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As an ethnic I would feel wrong dating a white girl (or any girl)

Meeks' phenotype attracts bottom of the barrel trashy women. Whiteness attracts well educated, intelligent Asian and white women.

Meeks attracts both black women with his black facial features and white women with his light skin and blue eyes, he is the perfect representation of Chad and Tyrone mixed together.

Ugly white foid. White foids have a giant halo effect applied to them.

You'd rather have mixed kids?

Meeks attracts both black women with his black facial features and white women with his light skin and blue eyes, he is the perfect representation of Chad and Tyrone mixed together.

He's wearing blue contacts, Meeks' actual eye color is brown.

He has a primitive thug phenotype and that attracts mostly low class women. Blacks in general only attract very low class white women.

He's also not mixed, not really, both of his parents are black.

We truly have disgusting genes as a collective these traits are very common among curries

Thick black hair
dark black to brown skin
small dicks
bug eyes

its never even began

There's nothing we can do about it, some people were born with genetics everyone celebrates and desires while most of us were born with subhuman smut. In the case of currycels it's ostensibly the worst, as made evident by the fact that Indian American men have the highest income on planet Earth and still no woman wants to be with us. They'd rather date a broke white man in a heartbeat. Looks = life.

Remember, a half-white half-ethnic is an ETHNIC. He isn't white. He's part of the amorphous brown underclass.

Variances of white are also very attraction. Blue eyes, roman nose on a half-asian or half-black? Men and Foids alike go crazy over that shit. And it's easy for you to get that, JBW.

Not at all. Most of the black men I see slaying white thots are actually the opposite. The have very "negroid" features, notably in the wide nose and in the lips. They also have extremely ethnic hair, such as dreads. Women want the status that comes with dating a black man, they don't care about his looks. Unless... he's actually good looking like meeks. Then the status goes away, and they actually like him for his looks.

In some ways, what I say about JBW in SEA also applies to black men in America. They don't care about sub-6 black men, they just want the status.

Please also don't be one of those clowns that accuse me of being a fakecel because I'm white and apparently I can just "get an ethnic chick bro". I was been rejected by 2 ethnic chicks (one latino, one east asian) in my bluepilled days. No woman, white or ethnic, has ever been attracted to me.

Excuse me, i'm low-IQ af, I thought you said "Which would you rather be".
My kids would probably struggle the least in dating if they were mixed, but i'd personally rather be with the attractive black foid obviously.

In some ways, what I say about JBW in SEA also applies to black men in America. They don't care about sub-6 black men, they just want the status.
Lmao, no. You can get tens or hundreds of matches on Tinder in SEA. I get literally nothing in America. There is no Black equivalent of JBW, any insistence that there is such an equivalent is baseless memeing. Stats show this is bullshit as well.

I like how with every assertion you make you ignore actual stats presented to you in the past. It doesn't matter to you that stats show that you're wrong that White foids are somehow lusting after Black men, it doesn't matter to you that stats show white features are universally more attractive and that more negroid features and darker pigmentation are considered unattractive, you'll still assert otherwise.

Lmao, no. You can get tens or hundreds of matches on Tinder in SEA. I get literally nothing in America. There is no Black equivalent of JBW, any insistence that there is such an equivalent is baseless memeing. Stats show this is bullshit as well.

I like how with every assertion you make you ignore actual stats presented to you in the past. It doesn't matter to you that stats show that you're wrong that White foids are somehow lusting after Black men, it doesn't matter to you that stats show white features are universally more attractive and that more negroid features and darker pigmentation are considered unattractive, you'll still assert otherwise.
You're right, no amount of "stats" will ever change my mind. My big conspiracy with black men is media influence, and you wonn't find any stats on that. It's a conspiracy, it can't be proven with stats, only observation. I take it you don't watch the news. I'll tell you: there's a pretty clear anti-white and pro-black agenda.

I go to the local mall alot (it's got a gamestop, among other necessities). Every time I go, I see lots of young people. Of the young couples I see involving white women, there are more black men present than white men. When I see this, I have no choice but to ignore the "stats"... I have first-person observation. These stats are very ethereal to me, they can be twisted and turned into anything the person using them wants them to be. Fact of the matter is, when I go out into public, I see more BMMW young combos than any other, even full white couples (for older couples its majority same-race, but this shouldn't surprise you). I have to take what I see, and all I see is miscegenation. To top it off, most of these black men are around my facial looksmatch, if not below.

Regarding me and SEA, I again extend the offer for you to pay my mortgage, salary, bills, etc. for the trip. I have no reasonable way to get there, and even if I could, I would be status abused just like sub-6 black men are used in America. I'm not interested in being cucked. I prefer incel to cuck.

Lately I've been thinking of proposing a new ratings system for black men in america. Instead of 40% face, 30% height, 15% NT, and 15% "other" for most men, we use 10% face, 50% height, 30% NT, and 10% other. From my observations, the blacks that slay in my area are ugly as sin (they have the non-caucasian features), but they are tall (enough, I've noticed that they have to be 5'8" minimum) and NT or "thug" as fuck (mumble in ebonics, walk slowly, ill-fitting clothes, rap "music", etc.).

You're right, no amount of "stats" will ever change my mind. My big conspiracy with black men is media influence, and you wonn't find any stats on that. It's a conspiracy, it can't be proven with stats, only observation. I take it you don't watch the news. I'll tell you: there's a pretty clear anti-white and pro-black agenda.

I go to the local mall alot (it's got a gamestop, among other necessities). Every time I go, I see lots of young people. Of the young couples I see involving white women, there are more black men present than white men. When I see this, I have no choice but to ignore the "stats"... I have first-person observation. These stats are very ethereal to me, they can be twisted and turned into anything the person using them wants them to be. Fact of the matter is, when I go out into public, I see more BMMW young combos than any other, even full white couples (for older couples its majority same-race, but this shouldn't surprise you). I have to take what I see, and all I see is miscegenation. To top it off, most of these black men are around my facial looksmatch, if not below.

Regarding me and SEA, I again extend the offer for you to pay my mortgage, salary, bills, etc. for the trip. I have no reasonable way to get there, and even if I could, I would be status abused just like sub-6 black men are used in America. I'm not interested in being cucked. I prefer incel to cuck.

Lately I've been thinking of proposing a new ratings system for black men in america. Instead of 40% face, 30% height, 15% NT, and 15% "other" for most men, we use 10% face, 50% height, 30% NT, and 10% other. From my observations, the blacks that slay in my area are ugly as sin (they have the non-caucasian features), but they are tall (enough, I've noticed that they have to be 5'8" minimum) and NT or "thug" as fuck (mumble in ebonics, walk slowly, ill-fitting clothes, rap "music", etc.).
But you admit it's still over for other ethnics?

But you admit it's still over for other ethnics?
There area I live in is 99% white or black. I have little experience with other ethnics other than the time I was in college. I was in engineering, so nobody had GFs, white or ethnic.

I have no reason to believe other ethnics are screwed because I believe in the holy trinity of SMV: face, height, and NT, all things which ethnics can achieve. You can make the claim that ethnics are, on average, shorter than whites, which is true. However, any tall ethnic has the same chance as a tall white.

To put it simply, I'll give you a maybe as a rule-of-thumb determination, but at the individual level, ethnics are no worse of nor better off than whites.

White is right.

How do you go through life being so batshit insane that you flat out admit statistics don't support ANY claim you're making and yet you continue to assert them? lol

Us having children at all is just poisoning the gene pool even further

614D2A1A 00D2 4BC7 B624 C4F9795A231F

This thread is a disaster

How do you go through life being so batshit insane that you flat out admit statistics don't support ANY claim you're making and yet you continue to assert them? lol
I can assert anything I want, you have the choice to believe it or not. I'm 100% sure I'm right, and you're free to disagree. It's your liability for not agreeing with me, and in the same sense, it's my liability for not agreeing with you. If you're right about JBW, who loses? Me, because I'm missing a chance to slay instead of rotting here.

I can only base my life off my observations. Stats are to ethereal and too abstract, and do not include nuance, conspiracy, and DO have reported bias, as stats still required interpretation. For example, many people who like baseball love WAR. Not everyone likes it though. There's different stats that can compete with WAR, such as OPS(+). I'm a OPS guy, not a WAR guy.

just take down globalism and everything will be alright. no big deal.