Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an ethnic, I was never meant to compete with other men.

I don't find it interesting myself, I think they are very cunning people. I do not like Saudis.
Do you mean the royal family or the people who live there? I can not judge the latter, I have never met a single person that comes from Saudi Arabia.

Do you mean the royal family or the people who live there? I can not judge the latter, I have never met a single person that comes from Saudi Arabia.
I am talking about the royal family. I can't make generalizations about the population though, you are right. But I do suspect there's no loyalty to other Islamic people; as they value themselves above others.

I am talking about the royal family. I can't make generalizations about the population though, you are right. But I do suspect there's no loyalty to other Islamic people; as they value themselves above others.
Yes, I do not like the royal family there either. It is really shocking what the government of Saudi Arabia does in Yemen. No, they have no loyalty to other Islamic or Arab people, at least not the government there.

Currycels are the ugliest race on earth, shit area eyes, low t body, shitty Skin, shitty hair, you have the worst destiny as incels, i'll pray for you currycels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back