Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an ethic can you really be mad about white women choosing their race over you ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
As an ethic male can you really be mad over white women choosing their own race over you it’s natural for people to want their own kind that’s why I don’t bother pursuing white women it’s pointless they’re gonna choose the white man 10 times outta 10 ethics are better off sticking to their own kind unless you’re Chad white women will always reject you and even then you gotta worry about white men running JBW in your country

Yes, I deserve a harem of blonde stacies.

Same. Do you identify more with your ethnicity or more with being atypical? I identify more with the latter; I did not grow up black, but autistic.
I identify more with being atypical

Have you always viewed yourself as an ethnic? I only became aware of it when I came into these sorts of spaces and saw how staunch everyone was with their ethnicity. I am hyper-aware of my race now, whereas before I just lived in my own world.
I never felt inferior about my race until I took the racepill

Yes. If they cared for personality, they would give ethnic males an opportunity to court them.

Ethnics don't have the rights to be mad at white foids choosing over their own men. Anyways, I don't give a fuck.

Then again, our own foids rejects us too, so what's the point? :lul: