Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As a Ukrainian, what are my chances at cute Kalmyk slave girl?

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
★★
Considering how trash the Russian military showing has been so far, and how mediaeval the Ukrainian side is growing, back in March I seriously started thinking that if the Kiev junta wins, I might have a shot at acquiring a cute Russian slave girl. If I had to choose, I would probably pick a Kalmyk as they are the only Mongoloid people in Europe, situated quite close to the Ukraine, in the Kalmyk steppe.

The only issue is that I'm autistic, and don't have the money (aside from selling my Steam account lol).

/schizo rant over

Are you Ukrainian?

do u live in ukraine

Despite their shitty performance, Russia still has a large nuclear arsenal so it's unrealistic to expect you can get a slave Russian foid.
Instead, NATO countries should send their own women over to comfort brave Ukrainian soldiers. One dead Russian = One free wife

Yes, and my "Post reply" button is constantly disappearing, send humanitarian help.
How are you exempted from service? But since you want a steppe gurl you need to be a Khan with a huge cavalry:feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back