Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment As a mid 30s 5'5 brown ethnic what are my odds of getting a white foid at my gym

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
When I go to the gym, it's full of white foids in tight spandex leggings and sports bras. They all look late teens to mid 20s. I want ONE!!!!!!!!!! Just ONE!!!!

CAN'T ONE OF THEM GIVE A BROWN ETHNIC SANDMAN LIKE ME A CHANCE!!! I KNOW IM SHORT, BALDING, SMALL FRAMED AND BROWN, BUT I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!

GIVE ME HOPE!!!

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

without chloroform, 0

0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
divided by 0

0 unless you take a shower stinky inkwel! :soy:

Depends how far you're willing to go :society:

I'm going to come to Alaska so we can pick up Eskimo foids
Aren't many eskimos out in the civil parts

i am part lightfoot indian if you try to look up the tribe it will not pop up

When I go to the gym, it's full of white foids in tight spandex leggings and sports bras. They all look late teens to mid 20s. I want ONE!!!!!!!!!! Just ONE!!!!

CAN'T ONE OF THEM GIVE A BROWN ETHNIC SANDMAN LIKE ME A CHANCE!!! I KNOW IM SHORT, BALDING, SMALL FRAMED AND BROWN, BUT I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!

GIVE ME HOPE!!!
As much of a chance as me ascending with an 8/10 QT jewess or goblina :feelsrope::feelsrope:

wtf are you cheating on my mom :feelswhat:

Tell them you identify as a tall white Chad

minus infinity

DoctorChampModelSheet

Over for you Mr 5'5:cryfeels:

Honestly, you gotta aim for someone on your level. Anything else is futile. Try to find some poor ethnic foid from a shithole country, that's your only chance.

I would estimate about 100%.

So you wanna get foids at gym? Tell me more Georgie-boy, tell me more

GIVE ME HOPE!!!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Its hard for average white dudes to get slim, attractive and fit young white women. At least in my city. What makes you think that you as a 5'5 balding ethnic male in his mid 30s have a chance with one. As far as what I can tell, even morbidly obese white landwhales don't want ethnic men unless he is hispanic or black, and still, that seems like a very last resort for them.

I'm in my mid 30s as well and not only have i experienced so much rejection, but I have seen all of the data and observed foids carefully. All of them discriminate against men of color especially Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern men. These are liberated feministic foids with careers living in the west coast. So much for liberalism... White liberalism is basically code word for white hypocrisy and white chad worship and to a lesser extent, white males in general.

If you want a better chance with foids in general as a man of color, you'll have much better luck in the suburbs or just away from major cities in general where foids are liberated.

You have better chance of being struck by a lightening on a sunny day

Take more of these:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Work on your personality bro and carry yourself like you are 6’6 gigachad it works for me bro trust me bro just take 14 showers and watch 88 pua videos and work on your game bro :soy:
:society:

Its hard for average white dudes to get slim, attractive and fit young white women. At least in my city. What makes you think that you as a 5'5 balding ethnic male in his mid 30s have a chance with one. As far as what I can tell, even morbidly obese white landwhales don't want ethnic men unless he is hispanic or black, and still, that seems like a very last resort for them.

I'm in my mid 30s as well and not only have i experienced so much rejection, but I have seen all of the data and observed foids carefully. All of them discriminate against men of color especially Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern men. These are liberated feministic foids with careers living in the west coast. So much for liberalism... White liberalism is basically code word for white hypocrisy and white chad worship and to a lesser extent, white males in general.

If you want a better chance with foids in general as a man of color, you'll have much better luck in the suburbs or just away from major cities in general where foids are liberated.

GIVE ME HOPE!!!

Lmao you have better chances of winning a back alley brawl with Floyd Mayweather...

But then again, I believe in miracles. Who knows... :)

Lmao you have better chances of winning a back alley brawl with Floyd Mayweather...

But then again, I believe in miracles. Who knows... :)
I won a back alley brawl with Floyd Mayweather yesterday

GIVE ME HOPE!!!
If u weren’t midget u might have ascended

If they are even the tiniest bit of attractive then you have zero chances

Quick reminder from Skywalker:

Attachments

• s9cDbwD.png
    s9cDbwD.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 18
It never began for us diminutive 5'5 browncels:cryfeels::cryfeels:

0 percent chance

GIVE ME HOPE!!!
You only have one CHOice

Any mathcels here, is there such a thing as negative probability?

Just take cold showers bro at least you’ll mentally feel like a 6’5” white gigachad

This is fetish space, you ONLY have a chance if you're her exact fetish.

I know this Russian toilet with a fetish for short obese brown men, but she's the only toilet I ever met with such a fetish.