Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment As a mid 30s 5'5 brown ethnic what are my odds of getting a white foid at my gym

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Just take cold showers bro at least you’ll mentally feel like a 6’5” white gigachad

I ordered a shower online after reading so much about them on Redpill forums. Wish me luck.

Just take more showers after workout bro

When I go to the gym, it's full of white foids in tight spandex leggings and sports bras. They all look late teens to mid 20s. I want ONE!!!!!!!!!! Just ONE!!!!

CAN'T ONE OF THEM GIVE A BROWN ETHNIC SANDMAN LIKE ME A CHANCE!!! I KNOW IM SHORT, BALDING, SMALL FRAMED AND BROWN, BUT I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!!!

GIVE ME HOPE!!!
What country are you in :feelshehe: ?

Uuhhh yeah man go for it. Just make sure you take a shower and get a haircut.

odds are 10/10 if you just be yourself :feelsthink:

Your best bet is to take their creepshots and jerkoff to them(also post them here)

your chances are Zer0/∞

Go Rapemaxxing brocel. I can say they will lay down and enjoy. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Its hard for average white dudes to get slim, attractive and fit young white women. At least in my city. What makes you think that you as a 5'5 balding ethnic male in his mid 30s have a chance with one. As far as what I can tell, even morbidly obese white landwhales don't want ethnic men unless he is hispanic or black, and still, that seems like a very last resort for them.

I'm in my mid 30s as well and not only have i experienced so much rejection, but I have seen all of the data and observed foids carefully. All of them discriminate against men of color especially Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern men. These are liberated feministic foids with careers living in the west coast. So much for liberalism... White liberalism is basically code word for white hypocrisy and white chad worship and to a lesser extent, white males in general.

If you want a better chance with foids in general as a man of color, you'll have much better luck in the suburbs or just away from major cities in general where foids are liberated.
I see skinny fat ethnics who look worse than me with girls :feelsUgh::lasereyes::society:

NO HOPE JUST ROPE:lul: