Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a ricecel I don't find Caucasian girls attractive

In before cope.

No really, I don't know why some ricecels can find them attractive, especially the muscular ones with square jaws and abs.
As a mudcel I don't find noodlewhores attractive.

Negresses>>Noodlewhores

im gonna keep my eye on u

alternate universe being = finds muscles on females attractive
Many men find muscles on foids attractive. Greater male variability

As a mudcel I don't find noodlewhores attractive.

Negresses>>Noodlewhores

uz0xe2q.gif

things in cold climates grow bigger, stronger, and whiter

polar bear vs a black bear

tall north chinese vs a scrawny incel south chinese
People in cold climates are sometimes taller but they are weaker and their bones are smaller and less dense. So they are not really bigger in terms of muscle mass or bone mass/bone density, just taller and with a wider frame. Of course their total size is greater because of that, but that is only the north europeans. The northeast asians and alaskans are not much taller than their southern counterparts. The north american natives from canada are also smaller than the natives from the southeast united states even though the weather is very hot there.

SE Asians are different and not really the same ethnic group as Han Chinese. Northern Chinese do generally mog Southern Chinese, but Northern vs Southern Han Chinese individuals are part of the same ethnic group, so I doubt there is an intrinsic advantage to growing up in, say, Liaoning instead of Guangdong.
southern chinacels dont look fully east asian tbh

close proximity to sea probably meant that they race mixed a lot

show me the difference between north chinamen and south chinamen
so far i cant see anything different appearance wise

non-Han dont count, thats cheating!

as far as society is concerned it doesn't matter, we're all subhuman yellow niggers who are good at calculus and nothing else

You can't see them in the dark.
the average noodle mogs the average sheboon by a large margin. even if black girls have better bodies, their dark skin and sub saharan features are repulsive

Last edited:
show me the difference between north chinamen and south chinamen
so far i cant see anything different appearance wise

non-Han dont count, thats cheating!

Southern incel vs northern chang.
V2 511c4e15ebc1b6ef391e3759fc938c42 1440w

Han is a meme race just like Caucasian everyone in China is racemixed Northern looks the most Chad like they are taller and can grow facial hair like the Japanese southern are basically the same as SEA

asians are still the best performing minorities in the West though

Doesn't matter, Asians only exist as a political football so American conservatives can say "look at this model minority!", using us to justify tough-on-crime policies that end up gutting social services for poorer minorities.

A mayocel won't ever be asked "where are you really from?" even if he's a piece of shit, drug-addled drain on the taxpayer. A U.S.-born ricecel can graduate from Harvard and earn $500k a year and still won't be fully considered part of American society. Ditto for the U.K. and Australia.

Doesn't matter, Asians only exist as a political football so American conservatives can say "look at this model minority!", using us to justify tough-on-crime policies that end up gutting social services for poorer minorities.

A mayocel won't ever be asked "where are you really from?" even if he's a piece of shit, drug-addled drain on the taxpayer. A U.S.-born ricecel can graduate from Harvard and earn $500k a year and still won't be fully considered part of American society. Ditto for the U.K. and Australia.
What's the point about focusing on futile attempts by white conservatives to do racial tribal politics? Liberalism dominates the US, UK, and Australia; banter by boomers and WNs ultimately doesn't effect you on a serious level, it will just be annoying.

What's the point about focusing on futile attempts by white conservatives to do racial tribal politics? Liberalism dominates the US, UK, and Australia; banter by boomers and WNs ultimately doesn't effect you on a serious level, it will just be annoying.

You might be right about the U.K. and Australia, but white boomers in the U.S. hold an outsized degree of political influence thanks to the electoral college and the Senate.

And such racism isn't exclusive to WNs either. White liberals are somewhat reluctant to acknowledge that non-white minorities can be xenophobic against ricecels, because deep down, in spite of their holier-than-thou wokeness, they also consider ricecels to be "foreign".

As the pandemic drags on, it'll get worse for ricecels.

You might be right about the U.K. and Australia, but white boomers in the U.S. hold an outsized degree of political influence thanks to the electoral college and the Senate.

And such racism isn't exclusive to WNs either. White liberals are somewhat reluctant to acknowledge that non-white minorities can be xenophobic against ricecels, because deep down, in spite of their holier-than-thou wokeness, they also consider ricecels to be "foreign".

As the pandemic drags on, it'll get worse for ricecels.
Liberals strategically avoid recognizing racism among minorities because it doesn't benefit their end goal. To politicians, conflicts are a game of chess and are willing to sacrifice pieces for victory

also dont take boomers in the US congress and senate seriously, u will drive urself insane if u actually look into what they do

Liberals strategically avoid recognizing racism among minorities because it doesn't benefit their end goal. To politicians, conflicts are a game of chess and are willing to sacrifice pieces for victory

I remember when NY Dems wanted to change the entry method for NYC's specialized high schools; right now, the only criteria for admission is a good score in an entrance test. The result is that Stuyvesant high school is 70% Asian, 25% white, and has an average SAT of 1490/1600. It stirred up a lot of resentment between Asian and black communities when De Blasio wanted to implement affirmative action. It was pretty cringy reading through the comments of any article about this particular issue; it was full of African-Americans bashing Asian-Americans, and white Americans using Asian-Americans as chess pieces. I think this particular issue underscored the complexity of American cultural dynamics surrounding race more than any other one last year.

also dont take boomers in the US congress and senate seriously, u will drive urself insane if u actually look into what they do

I study politics. :feelstrash: Am already insane.

Southern han in the coastal regions are mixed matrilineally with the ethnic natives. Something like 40% of the population I believe. Thats why some southern Han Chinese women tend to look like filipinas and vietnamese women.

North sinid type and yakonid types are the tallest, best looking, and smartest Asians. The north sinid type founded Chinese civilization and the yakonid type were responsible for Japan's rapid industrialization and catchup with the west. Two elite racial types that led both their respective countries to greatness. Ruling class.
Unnamed
Katamori Matsudaira

Last edited:

Honestly why does it matter what white-cels think? A white guys life is pretty much dogshit unless he's chad so it all seems fairly pointless to me.

Even now because of tinder, JBW is turning into "just be chad-lite". All the white guys I see with asian girls in the USA are dating down by a few points.

Honestly why does it matter what white-cels think? A white guys life is pretty much dogshit unless he's chad so it all seems fairly pointless to me.

Even now because of tinder, JBW is turning into "just be chad-lite". All the white guys I see with asian girls in the USA are dating down by a few points.

Almost everyone's life is dogshit, you're right.

What are you drinking tonight

Also does anyone know why OP is banned

I made a fake foid thai female account in BKK once. I saw a lot of guys from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan trying to poach SEA foids. I guess that's probably common in asia?

Didn't notice any mainland Chinese though. I guess tinder is banned in China.

What is BKK mate?

I think everyone find White European features attractive because whites are in power and in leading roles all over the world.
So we tend to attach their "superiority" over physical beauty.
I mean think about it logically, our brain shouldn't really behave that way. Why are blacks considered ugly and Europeans attractive? What could be the reason behind this?

I'd say, it all boils down to power. Whites are developed hence viewed attractive whereas rice, curry and blacks are poor malnutritioned hence considered ugly.

Anyone have any solid reasoning behind this? I'd love to read it.

free my nigga @Mylo