Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel As a racist I love savvy guy's content

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
I can't explain it

I just like to relax, smoke a cigar, and listen to his rants and even his fragrances' reviews

Makes me want to get into that cope too

He's such a chill guy

Last week end I drove for hours listening to his content

What's you guys take on this nigga ?

What is there to explain, it depends how you define racism, is it the low iq version where you just hate everyone with a black skin regardless of their merit or the high iq version where you apply caution to people with certain traits like black skin because of the statistical evidence. But that shouldnt be the only criterion to judge individuals, just a part of the calculation to form your first impression of them, a prediction of what kind of person they might turn out to be, but even then you could be wrong.

What is there to explain, it depends how you define racism, is it the low iq version where you just hate everyone with a black skin regardless of their merit or the high iq version where you apply caution to people with certain traits like black skin because of the statistical evidence. But that shouldnt be the only criterion to judge individuals, just a part of the calculation to form your first impression of them, a prediction of what kind of person they might turn out to be, but even then you could be wrong.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :bigbrain:

Think About It GIF by SuperVictor

Yeah I listen to his videos too, he’s definitely calmed down over the years compared to before when he was self loathing himself to oblivion.

I can't explain it

I just like to relax, smoke a cigar, and listen to his rants and even his fragrances' reviews

Makes me want to get into that cope too

He's such a chill guy

Last week end I drove for hours listening to his content

What's you guys take on this nigga ?
He's literally a satanist

I enjoy listening to his daily sermons. Its interesting to hear his thoughts on the blacks where foids prefer thugs instead of working man.
Its fine to have you suspicions of other groups or races initially for survival, though that should be dropped when they are safe so you can learn about them and get along with if possible that is if its possible.
It sucks most blackpillers and TFL youtubers are gone but at least he is back posting. I do wish I was semi content as him, as while he can't get pussy or love, he accepts it and has a purpose such as making videos.