Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill as a loser ugly men i get no support in online school

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
its funny how my learning coach barely taIks to me i have to do all the work by myself whereas other student get more help than me. i used to go to the center but it was brutal no one even looked at me or spoke to me. the worst part going to the food court where all type of college students living their life while i fucking rot. now fast forward to this day i cant even study so i just cheat online. for algebra 2 i use chatgpt lol. i need to do pre cal to gradxuate but i just cant do it i suck at math. it never began for me i dont know why i was coping on my old days when it was over from the start. missing out on teen love and social circles fucking brutal. this is all due to my looks.

bJENneoXkJp_oA4bfQgX-kGT2mCOS9aXLVgGpn28BVIctZUKpWGwYAU0H3fzOMKHKx6nCzWgNzWW0Z8g2MR0L5AKguBtWc8BbP1BysUsVubVBcsqis3Oe-galez0gcFg0_gcv9ykOcpEKNNIbUSFZrl-i1zmHcFgm3dw-KPmlTmjTI1wq_czNA6kY62xqNB2HyL6iOH6l44i33PCOE2kRllMQP7tvcf2NLnkDWBv2zNCstrWt55sSiBt9lBdISfSYSfnSztk7YbpnoO-berU6MPELsqnCMOi8gWQpP5EafSbzuF1QWGx0QkUxxhfoMcPODBdtPo16WWtAEcMBhAHMrvt99_5te2kcZxQpUBY5QSM3goPSVs2gEzpKV__HxjbsJciihdAVb_snNA7F3rUaobej46qkuJuOkjr6dXfRjDhs63v2niu762TtSX8rmzdJrjnLRewqvTo55xY9I74prOzF-acSTr9Mpia79z1rPvIUVyxwHyoXCbmQYg6oPxFABndV6muz1fjNx90iFxUf6X_z3bz4iFfiS21fzDHwkoKGvuuyvbZE8gs9A3yamj7p6bb6sbdft9GXcyExvG6fNJvKi9yuhNbrAwMjq6t1HF-QB3ynK--fUD2jd0AQJl-zFp6cG__8sAese8i2ZcBv8tdwP_i7oDc24THIzxwg-ifRgryYF3iSQzvOFKdHvp6pGdehCcbaCfT5X94OgJcCnWaJFICAv-aMeUTRageK35lyHCBjwl32Q_MDfJju1ugsZjLYroPDVd0G922wtI7iFJl7ITbXKvLze3cw9e6njH0W_is4aXmPSfLiAHaD62qzug6SrRO6rQNOkg9oQd4PJK179KVqAOSGt5kGmvJsA7LgvsUARNAmfkl6XOdK1zys3Z3sdv9ZwfTtD_83NDc5Kibnx1GhGT2mcSy0a8mWrGlRA8G=w384-h384-s-no

Humans are lookist pigs.

its funny how my learning coach barely taIks to me i have to do all the work by myself whereas other student get more help than me. i used to go to the center but it was brutal no one even looked at me or spoke to me. the worst part going to the food court where all type of college students living their life while i fucking rot. now fast forward to this day i cant even study so i just cheat online. for algebra 2 i use chatgpt lol. i need to do pre cal to gradxuate but i just cant do it i suck at math. it never began for me i dont know why i was coping on my old days when it was over from the start. missing out on teen love and social circles fucking brutal. this is all due to my looks.
This is the reason I didn’t go to university

Imagine highschool but with no parental supervision? So basically 100 times worse.

Also based Saint Roofcel I live 15 minutes away from where he used to live.

Imagine highschool but with no parental supervision? So basically 100 times worse.

yeah i hope he also shot foids and normies tbh. i really support serial killers on what they do because people straight up deserved it. sadly my father will probbaly want me to go to college but i dont want to lol.

i am not sure if i can graudate i need to do pre cal also

yeah i hope he also shot foids and normies tbh. i really support serial killers on what they do because people straight up deserved it. sadly my father will probbaly want me to go to college but i dont want to lol.
What do you mean hope? Do you not know what he did or something?

Seeing other people living their teen life while u rot alone in the time where u supposed to have the most enjoyment of ur life does hurt I know

Seeing other people living their teen life while u rot alone in the time where u supposed to have the most enjoyment of ur life does hurt I know
agreed brutal