Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a Korean male, how can I cope with the fact that Korean women would rather date a White guy than a Korean guy? [Statistic]

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-

As a Korean male, how can I cope with the fact that Korean women would rather date a White guy than a Korean guy?

Last edited:
Fellow Koreancel! Aren't you a manlet as well?

There were 169 wed Korean women and 153 wed Korean men.

As a wed Korean male you have a 50% of marrying a Korean female.

As a wed Korean female you have a 40% chance of marrying a white male.

Cope with the fact that Korean males have an 80% chance to either wed a White or Korean female in a white majority country.

There were 169 wed Korean women and 153 wed Korean men.

As a wed Korean male you have a 50% of marrying a Korean female.

As a wed Korean female you have a 40% chance of marrying a white male.
no.. the stat says... a korean female marries a korean male 0.370% of the time. but a white male 0.407% of the time

Cope with the fact that Korean males have an 80% chance to either wed a White or Korean female in a white majority country.
its just nonsense. look how much more likely white men are to marry my women or their women

its a cope. check google trends. searches for bts is going down every month, right now its gone back down to 2016 levels. the trend is over.
Whats the most popular kpop boyband atm though? Bts is yesterday

I thought Korean foids were like Japanese foids and they didn't like dating foreigners.

in disney world maybe
In Japan it's true, there was a video of a white normie that explained dating culture in Japan and he was disappointed: Foids were always giving excuses for not meeting up (despite chatting a lot in the app) or when they met all they cared was about his career or money. Even one of them told him that he should shave his beard before even saying hello :feelsgah:

no.. the stat says... a korean female marries a korean male 0.370% of the time. but a white male 0.407% of the time
It also says your [Korean male] chances of Marrying a White or Asian woman is like 90%, and 80% for strictly Korean Asian women and White women. The odds are in your favor tbh.

In a white majority country where Asians are the smallest minority — that’s more than you should ask for.

In Japan it's true, there was a video of a white normie that explained dating culture in Japan and he was disappointed: Foids were always giving excuses for not meeting up (despite chatting a lot in the app) or when they met all they cared was about his career or money. Even one of them told him that he should shave his beard before even saying hello :feelsgah:
nonsense. my women prefer white men because they are taller, bigger dicks, and whiter skin. 3 most important things is the thing they mog us in.

Simple you don’t.
Or you kpop max

It also says your [Korean male] chances of Marrying a White or Asian woman is like 90%, and 80% for strictly Korean Asian women and White women. The odds are in your favor tbh.

In a white majority country where Asians are the smallest minority — that’s more than you should ask for.
thats nonsense. you misread the data. asian women are more likely to be married/date than asian men

the point is. our women prefer white men than our self. and white women prefer white men than our self. what the fuck is the point even existing.

thats nonsense. you misread the data. asian women are more likely to be married/date than asian men

the point is. our women prefer white men than our self. and white women prefer white men than our self. what the fuck is the point even existing.
Look at the bar above Korean Female, the bar labeled “Korean Male” and tell me what the odds are that a Korean male will marry a White or Korean female

@Stupid Clown we can ascend in korea ez claps bro

Korean whores are all plastic and stink of garlic

If black women actually had options like that, they'd marry out more probably.

A lot more ricecels marrying white women than I expected. I do feel like I'm seeing that a lot these days.

Korean girls have high standards for men sadly.
for us korean men. for white men they have 0 standards. they just want that tall height, white skin, bwc. doesnt matter about his face or grooming or job or degree

I heard they are white only :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
They're plastic perfect face only. We wouldn't do well. We'd do better in Thailand or the Philippines.

They're plastic perfect face only. We wouldn't do well. We'd do better in Thailand or the Philippines.
Agreed thats why surgerymaxx and asiamaxx ahahahahahahahaha

Maybe some consolation in that Koreans have good genes. Smart and strong people.

Oh well if you can’t pass them on. Welcome to the club.

for us korean men. for white men they have 0 standards. they just want that tall height, white skin, bwc. doesnt matter about his face or grooming or job or degree
Trust me they have standards.

Maybe some consolation in that Koreans have good genes. Smart and strong people.

what about korean genes is good compared to whites??

Trust me they have standards.
yeah for asian men. look at wmaf couples. the dude is always a truecel, carried by his white skin, tall height, bwc. thats all that matters. that breaks them into the standards 100x

If you're south Korean you can cope by hoping the north will liberate you soon.
If you're north Korean you can cope by hoping that you will liberate the south soon and take their women and food.

How would u rate Kim Jong - un genes ?

How would u rate Kim Jong - un genes ?
Don’t you read the state newspaper daily, comrade? I am sure he is nothing less than a god like his father and grandfather. He may look like he does because he’s so smart and wants to trick people so they don’t realize how intelligent, strong, and emotionally mature he is ok I give up lol

This applies to the Non-Hispanic Korean-American and Hispanic Korean-American ethnic groups, it doesn't apply to Koreans from the Korea's.

All Asian-Americans act like this.

Listen to me and listen to me now, if you are above 5'9 GYMMAX . WHITE WOMEN WILL GO CRAZY FOR EVEN A MID TEIR KORAN MAN WITH ABS JUST DO IT.

The only genes that matter are genes that reproduce. Niko Tesla was a super genius as was Leonardo Da Vinci. But being a Homo Universalis doesn't mean that you'll reproduce as both died virgins, as did Isaac Newton.

Meanwhile literally retarded Chad's slay more than even smart Chad's.