Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a Korean male, how can I cope with the fact that Korean women would rather date a White guy than a Korean guy? [Statistic]

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
Listen to me and listen to me now, if you are above 5'9 GYMMAX . WHITE WOMEN WILL GO CRAZY FOR EVEN A MID TEIR KORAN MAN WITH ABS JUST DO IT.

Gym + good long hairstyle + good fashion + make-up + jewellery.

If you're a South Korean Normie you can make yourself a Changlite.

that boy has blonde eyebrows. You think he dyed them as well?:feelstastyman:
Probably, his gook mother wanted a blond haired boy and dyed his hair to cope with her subhuman chink spawn :lul:

This is 100% not natural blond hair and also hapas almost never inherit colored hair and eyes.

eat more kim chi

Listen to me and listen to me now, if you are above 5'9 GYMMAX . WHITE WOMEN WILL GO CRAZY FOR EVEN A MID TEIR KORAN MAN WITH ABS JUST DO IT.
why would they do that?

You could bring attention to white worshipping in Asian communities. Not saying you should start malding and yelling at people though.
tbh there are some positives from this though:

hapa cunny:feelsaww:
740full-ella-gross.jpg
She looks like an alien

same lol. i get a little salty when jbwmaxxers pull an attractive noodle
Don't think she's attracive, she looks like a jungle gook. Still ragefuel though :lasereyes:

Basically... move to Russia and start slaying.

This is why North Korea is based Korea, they ban Interracial marriages with pure-blooded Koreans.

Koreans are going to go extinct at this rate.

height surgery Maxx and Kpop surgery Maxx. got to latin America and some foids will date you for being a Korean oppa

JFL at the Hmongcels