Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel South Korea’s middle aged men (incels) are dying ‘lonely deaths’

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
South Korea has a problem: thousands of people, many middle aged and isolated, are dying alone each year, often going undiscovered for days or weeks.

Although lonely deaths affect people across various demographics, the report showed middle aged and elderly men appear particularly at risk.

The number of men suffering lonely deaths was 5.3 times that of women in 2021, up from four times previously.

People in their 50s and 60s made up to 60% of lonely deaths last year, with a large number in their 40s and 70s as well. People in their 20s and 30s accounted for 6% to 8%.

South Korea has a problem: thousands of people, many middle aged and isolated, are dying alone each year, often going undiscovered for days or weeks.

Although lonely deaths affect people across various demographics, the report showed middle aged and elderly men appear particularly at risk.

The number of men suffering lonely deaths was 5.3 times that of women in 2021, up from four times previously.

People in their 50s and 60s made up to 60% of lonely deaths last year, with a large number in their 40s and 70s as well. People in their 20s and 30s accounted for 6% to 8%.

good. They are not entitled to live :foidSoy:

this might be a sick thing to say but I hope it accelerates till the tax base gets fucked man fuck that degen country

South Korea's birth rate is the lowest in the world, even half of American Whites and there's a birth problem in the west too.
Japan and South Korea are literally dying.

It's just over for east asians tbh

South Korea needs to take away women's rights and bring back prearranged. With men naturally having to serve time in the military it's only fair women offer something to society.

I see feminism is doing its job very well

Japan and South Korea are literally dying.
I don't know much about South Korea but I know consumerism is literally killing Japan. Girls don't have that high standards there and usually date their looksmax and sluts and fat girls are shunned but in Japan funnily enough girls are extremely spoiled and expect constant gifts so to most men it's not worth it. Either way giving women rights is destroying countries.

women are rejoicing, i'm sure

Meanwhile low iq stupid motherfucking chimps in Africa are breeding like rats and dogs.

i can see this being me one day. the only reason i would be found is because my boss would wonder where tf i am. but besides work, nobody would even give me a phone call for months

South Korea needs to take away women's rights and bring back prearranged. With men naturally having to serve time in the military it's only fair women offer something to society.

Well I FOR ONE AM SHOCKED

i guess south korea needs a friendly neighbourhood 5'3 balding rapejeet

Meanwhile low iq stupid motherfucking chimps in Africa are breeding like rats and dogs.
cuz retard west gave them food, what did niggas do? instead of solving famine they had more kids cuz free food

South Korea has the worlds lowest fertility rate, even lower than Japan. That should tell you about the demographic crisis they're going to be in, if these middle aged and young men are not going to work anymore then who's going to support the societe, it sure as hell won't be women.

So much daily non stop coping, talks on reddit and meme tier rant against a supposedly sexpat whitecel posting on incels.is the least likely place for such people when there are sites like looksmaxxing :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul:
Ricecels take coping to the next extreme:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The women there are also exempted from two years compulsory service and well known for KPS .

Inceldom is literally a fatal disease.

(((Overpopulation)))

This is what happens when your society is hyper-feminist.

B-B-but muh KPOP MAXXING??

k-pop GIF by Korea

i can see this being me one day. the only reason i would be found is because my boss would wonder where tf i am. but besides work, nobody would even give me a phone call for months
Brutal way to go.