Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a compensation for my suffering in life, I demand the government give me a virgin 18 year old wife.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
I don't want some used up roastie that Chad already fucked. I've missed out on life and I demand reparations just like the niggers are demanding reparations. Privileged sex-havers must pay for this.

Do I really want my first love to be some used up roastie? NO! Give me that lovely LEGAL 18 year old virgin wife. I will make sure that she has enough to eat(but not too much so she doesn't get fat). I will put a roof over her head. I will provide for her and our spawn. The only demand that I have is to be truly faithful and have sex with me whenever I tell her to. She must give me oral and anal just like she would give Chad oral and anal. This is my only demand. Otherwise she is free to live as she pleases(within limits).

Desiring anal is gay.

Don't we all. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Its the opposite. If you choose shit path instead of right path you are gay.
There's no "instead". You simply fuck all 3 of her holes.

I bet you also think blowjobs are gay because homos do blowjobs. Just LMAO @ you.

I assume the pronouns on your profile is part of some joke I don't get.

>18 year old female
>virgin

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

>18 year old female
>virgin

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
AaAaAaaAAAaaa

FUCK GOD

"I want the government to issue me a mint-condition rifle so I can use it to drive tent stakes and let it rust by not cleaning it!" You really need to consider how to treat your waifu.

Sounds like you want a sex doll. Just get a sex doll bro

18 years old virgins are literally worth tens of millions on the market right now.

The government are more likely to give you a 3000 sq feet 5 bedroom house in a gated community and a brand new lambo for your suffering than a virgin foid.

18 years old virgins are literally worth tens of millions on the market right now.

The government are more likely to give you a 3000 sq feet 5 bedroom house in a gated community and a brand new lambo for your suffering than a virgin foid.
I'll accept either one.