Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As a blackcel I was subjected to racial comments

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
This was originally yesterday posted on looksmax.org
Here goes:
I endured racism 2 days ago this short woman came inside the house to take her young puppy dog I decide to go upstairs when I heard her say to the dog “come here you monkey” I was deeply shocked I knew who she was referring to.
And today at school I was called multiple times that word, first was expressed
My two guys were having a competition in drawing me, who can draw me the best
One draw( past tense) a Mexican moustache man the other drew a monkey. The second time was this kid who has the same name as me his name is Gabriel he said “shut up Gabriel your litteraly a monkey.”
The third time was in lunch time my school has a pool game( 8 ball, etc) when this chads we’re done I asked can I please have a turn and this chad said go away you monkey” so I went out of self respect and also I didn’t know how to react, I thought this people were my friends, but if they are brave enough to call me a monkey that would mean they say much worse things behind my back, I’ll keep my distance from them .
I’m just wondering should I report this racial. Incidents that have accrued to me

Sorry you had to go through that bro.
Idk how seriously your school takes racism but consider reporting them. Although it might not be a good idea cause they might beat you up after.
You seem like a decent guy and not like a stereotypical black person from the hood, so idk why would anyone be racist toward you.
Blackcels really do have it tough.
Hope things get better brocel.

Is this pasta

Sorry to hear that bro. Being friends with normies is a terrible idea as an incel. They think they can get away with bullying us because we're short, ugly, or weird and frankly they kinda can because we have so little social influence.

Sorry to hear that bro. Being friends with normies is a terrible idea as an incel. They think they can get away with bullying us because we're short, ugly, or weird and frankly they kinda can because we have so little social influence.

We call niggercels niggers but are actually less racist than the average normies

It's better to be obviously hated than invisibly hated

Here goes:
I endured racism 2 days ago this short woman came inside the house to take her young puppy dog I decide to go upstairs when I heard her say to the dog “come here you monkey” I was deeply shocked I knew who she was referring to.
One draw( past tense) a Mexican moustache man the other drew a monkey. The second time was this kid who has the same name as me his name is Gabriel he said “shut up Gabriel your litteraly a monkey.”
The third time was in lunch time my school has a pool game( 8 ball, etc) when this chads we’re done I asked can I please have a turn and this chad said go away you monkey” so I went out of self respect and also I didn’t know how to react, I thought this people were my friends, but if they are brave enough to call me a monkey that would mean they say much worse things behind my back, I’ll keep my distance from them .
I’m just wondering should I report this racial. Incidents that have accrued to me
good now if ur in a white country LEAVE

Sorry you had to go through that bro.
Idk how seriously your school takes racism but consider reporting them. Although it might not be a good idea cause they might beat you up after.
You seem like a decent guy and not like a stereotypical black person from the hood, so idk why would anyone be racist toward you.
Blackcels really do have it tough.
Hope things get better brocel.

Attachments

• soyboy-soy.gif
    soyboy-soy.gif
    120.3 KB · Views: 2
We call niggercels niggers but are actually less racist than the average normies

Indeed.

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond

View: https://imgur.com/a/EFaeWLx

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Yes. I've had foids switch bus seats because they believed I was staring at them.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

Black males have often bullied me.

Although I rarely think of it, a Hmong man once called me a "Nigger" as I was walking home from the local dollar store. He was angry because I didn't have any coins to give him.

An elderly Hmong male called me a "Nigger" once.

Here goes:
Its because niggers are getting disrespected if they are low T. As a nigger you are expected to be high T and aggressive. If you dont fit that pheno you will have a shit life because this is what the jewish culture has bred you to become.

The jews did this to you. They implanted the idea that niggers who are low T are worthless in normie minds, it starts from early age.... The jews did this to you buddy boyo

Its because niggers are getting disrespected if they are low T. As a nigger you are expected to be high T and aggressive. If you dont fit that pheno you will have a shit life because this is what the jewish culture has bred you to become.

"High T" = low IQ