Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story As a blackcel I mogged a Blond hair blue eyed white pathetic male. And got mogged by a 6’4 Indian

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
As a 15 year old ugly trucel who will be 16 in a few months today I went to 711 and mogged a female and a male they looked like they were 20/23 years old
I almost mogged this blond hair blue eyed pathetic white male my height has up to his ears he has about 26 or 30 years old .
I also met this 6’4 (I think)Indian cashier :dafuckfeels: which a good personality who mogged me he litteraly had to be just to look at me when he stood straight he litteraly blocked the camera . My height I think are up to his ribs or armpits.
But now that I look back the reason I’m a short trucel is because I don’t go to school where the gym is this means the hormones are not reacting. But if I went to school I think my height would have been 5’8 or 5’6. I’m not very good at measuring height the last time I messaured my height I found out I’m 3’9 which is not true.

Nice, I got mogged by a Middle Schooler today!

Nice fiction.

Sadly, Justus Grossbier, a Black male, has no chance of obtaining this:

Cbb3934b79ac4cb9ba345e69f6e45e53 webp

15??? That’s so young to be an incel

Did you get a slushie?

How tall are you? Does exercise even matter? I spend my teens in bed and yet I'm not a shortcel.

are you retarded. or do you think we are retarded. if the guy was tall, and you reach his armg=pit or ribss that means you are tall andd when you measure you were sshort, if thats the case you would to be at his balls height. and do you like to brag about mogging. thats a brag.

are you retarded. or do you think we are retarded. if the guy was tall, and you reach his armg=pit or ribss that means you are tall andd when you measure you were sshort, if thats the case you would to be at his balls height. and do you like to brag about mogging. thats a brag.
He was not Even subtle about it lmao:feelshaha:

do be honest i dont know how to messaure height. i already told you the last time i messared i found out i got 3'9 which is not right. maybe the guy might have been 5'7 or 11

Were you getting the fried chicken strips?

do be honest i dont know how to messaure height. i already told you the last time i messared i found out i got 3'9 which is not right. maybe the guy might have been 5'7 or 11
How did you mismeasure that much?

Ugly has no age
Yes it has. At 15 you haven't stopped growing yet. You don't have facial hair yet. Your looks will still change dramatically.

As a 15 year old ugly trucel who will be 16 in a few months today I went to 711 and mogged a female and a male they looked like they were 20/23 years old
I almost mogged this blond hair blue eyed pathetic white male my height has up to his ears he has about 26 or 30 years old .
I also met this 6’4 (I think)Indian cashier :dafuckfeels: which a good personality who mogged me he litteraly had to be just to look at me when he stood straight he litteraly blocked the camera . My height I think are up to his ribs or armpits.
But now that I look back the reason I’m a short trucel is because I don’t go to school where the gym is this means the hormones are not reacting. But if I went to school I think my height would have been 5’8 or 5’6. I’m not very good at measuring height the last time I messaured my height I found out I’m 3’9 which is not true.
nigga you're way too young to be making up stories lmao get off this site