Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel as a 5'4 white man. i dont fit in anywhere. even if i move to a short country

consider going to north africa

could be a substitute to SEA maxxing people there worship white skin and being white and racism is high towards dark skinned people the average woman height there is like 5'3 and even if men are taller height isn't really seen as important there as is white skin + if you have blue eyes and blonde you're gonna get alot of hoes

who wants to fit in with this fucked society anyways seriously. also who is saying whites wouldn't fit in with sea, arent whites worshipped or some shit over there?

could be a substitute to SEA maxxing people there worship white skin and being white and racism is high towards dark skinned people the average woman height there is like 5'3 and even if men are taller height isn't really seen as important there as is white skin + if you have blue eyes and blonde you're gonna get alot of hoes
which countries in north africa would u recommend? that are safe

who wants to fit in with this fucked society anyways seriously. also who is saying whites wouldn't fit in with sea, arent whites worshipped or some shit over there?
yeah 6ft whites are worshipped over there

You should move to the Kongo and become king of the Pygmys

my original plan to fix my subhumanity was to get LL to 5'7 and move to a 5'7 average height country like in SEA

But ive spoken to a lot of seamaxxers recently

and thai, filipino males fucking HATE white people

View attachment 634691

yes my problem is girls but i kinda give up.

but sometimes i just want friends too.

average white man in uk is 6ft.

at 5'4 or even after LL to 5'7. i still wont fit in cos its a social statusmin to be seen with a manlet

so i cant have friends in UK

but even if i move to 5'7 avg height country like thailand, philippines

they fucking hate me there purely because im white

so essentially i literally dont fit in ANYWHERE

and u cant deny that being 8 inches below avg height effects whether ppl want to be friends with u or not. even NERDS dont want to befriends with me cos im so short

and u cant deny that being different race effects who u can be friends with. its a very natural and tribal thing that ppl be friends with their same race of people

what are my options? this isnt even about girls anymore cos i give up. i just want to fit in for once and have chance of being able to make friends in a boxing gym for example

what can i even do? should i give up on friends AND gf?!?!
are you TheEugenecist from discord! im forcedtoexist

China has a tiny midget village I’d say try your luck with them

LL is dangerous.

Should probably fly a plane into a building