Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel as a 5'4 white man. i dont fit in anywhere. even if i move to a short country

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
my original plan to fix my subhumanity was to get LL to 5'7 and move to a 5'7 average height country like in SEA

But ive spoken to a lot of seamaxxers recently

and thai, filipino males fucking HATE white people

yes my problem is girls but i kinda give up.

but sometimes i just want friends too.

average white man in uk is 6ft.

at 5'4 or even after LL to 5'7. i still wont fit in cos its a social statusmin to be seen with a manlet

so i cant have friends in UK

but even if i move to 5'7 avg height country like thailand, philippines

they fucking hate me there purely because im white

so essentially i literally dont fit in ANYWHERE

and u cant deny that being 8 inches below avg height effects whether ppl want to be friends with u or not. even NERDS dont want to befriends with me cos im so short

and u cant deny that being different race effects who u can be friends with. its a very natural and tribal thing that ppl be friends with their same race of people

what are my options? this isnt even about girls anymore cos i give up. i just want to fit in for once and have chance of being able to make friends in a boxing gym for example

what can i even do? should i give up on friends AND gf?!?!

Life on nightmare difficulty

im the only real incel in this community

being manlet in most jewropean countries is absolutely brutal :feelsohgod::society:

Im 5’4 and its ovER, just LDAR these days SEA is filled with thugmaxxed gymmaxxed low inhib NTmaxxed changs and chads, if you even step into this mafia infested shitholes as a 5’4 manlet you will get CRUSHED this place is not for us i have done my research :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: its ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i am face and hands tattoomaxxed. my plan was LL to 5'7. lifts to 5'9 in 5'7avg wihte worshipping country

be boxing maxxed, a lot of sparring experience

be semi fat. so weightmog them

intimdating clothes

low inhibmaxx so if someone spits on floor or stares at me i say "what the fuck are u looking at " and have the balls to knock them out if needed

have knuckedusters or a knife always

get a german shepherd there

but this doesnt solve the problem of me never being able to have friends or fit in anywhere, any ideas?

i am face and hands tattoomaxxed. my plan was LL to 5'7. lifts to 5'9 in 5'7avg wihte worshipping country

be boxing maxxed, a lot of sparring experience

be semi fat. so weightmog them

intimdating clothes

low inhibmaxx so if someone spits on floor or stares at me i say "what the fuck are u looking at " and have the balls to knock them out if needed

have knuckedusters or a knife always

get a german shepherd there

but this doesnt solve the problem of me never being able to have friends or fit in anywhere, any ideas?
The brutal reality is, there is no solution to being 5'4. Jesus, typing that out made me feel like a doctor giving his patient the news that it's terminal.

and u cant deny that being 8 inches below avg height effects whether ppl want to be friends with u or not. even NERDS dont want to befriends with me cos im so short
Same. Not even basement dwellers want to befriend me.

Anyway, you should still look into LL and lifts. You won't be bullied quite as bad. At least you would be out of the comically short territory.

Show the stats.
Most stats will show that the average height for a guy in the UK/US is 5'9 or 5'10, but I think (((they))) use all sorts of tricks to fudge the data in order to stop manlet wageslaves from roping. These studies probably factor in elderly men and shorter ethnic groups. The average height for a British zoomer is probably 5'11 at the very least, and even that's isn't really enough to get some these days. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
The brutal reality is, there is no solution to being 5'4. Jesus, typing that out made me feel like a doctor giving his patient the news that it's terminal.
so ur telling me after LL. being 5'7 and white in a 5'7 average height white worshipping country is still over?

Most stats will show that the average height for a guy in the UK/US is 5'9 or 5'10, but I think (((they))) use all sorts of tricks to fudge the data in order to stop manlet wageslaves from roping. These studies probably factor in elderly men and shorter ethnic groups. The average height for a British zoomer is probably 5'11 at the very least, and even that's barely enough to get some these days. :feelsbadman:
facts man. its insane.

in school i dont think i knew anyone that was shorter than 6ft

no. think what country a 5'7 white man can fit in
go to india the average height is only 5'6 and these white worshipping retards will suck your cock for free :feelsgah::society:

go to india the average height is only 5'6 and these white worshipping retards will suck your cock for free :feelsgah::society:
nah india is taller than SEA. probably like 5'8. not ideal for my manlet ass

im not even bothered about girls. i know its over for me with girls.

i j ust wanna fit in somewhere and have chance of making friends

you want to endure LL and travel to some shitty country in hopes of making friends with people whose language you don't even speak :feelsugh::society:

sounds like a larp just find some subhumans in UK :feelsseriously::society:

you want to endure LL and travel to some shitty country in hopes of making friends with people whose language you don't even speak :feelsugh::society:

sounds like a larp just find some subhumans in UK :feelsseriously::society:
even subhumans in UK are 6ft

how can i find subhuman friends?

It isn't over until you try.

Try coming to India, they love white skin.

Being short isn't such a big failo here.

even subhumans in UK are 6ft

how can i find subhuman friends?
sounds like a larp I live in taller country than UK and see manlets my height or even shorter everyday( I am 10 cm below average height) :feelsUgh::society:

you are either larping or you are absolute basement dweller who doesn't leave his house :feelsseriously::society:

Nigga I’m a 5’4 manlet myself and i can assure you ain’t getting to 5’9 even after leg lengthening surgery let alone some shoe lifts these add 2-3 inches at best also good fucking luck fighting anyone with these high heels of yours:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Even walking wearing this shit is unbearable let alone fighting some mafia members who are TRAINED to kill and they are NEVER alone

You can be elite MMA fighter, as a 5’4 midget even a drunk 5’8 soy boy who never been in a fight will MURDER you just because of size difference alone, let alone some 6ft thugmaxxed gymmaxed mafia guy who got the mob backing him up, these countries ain’t no soy west when some drunk guys at a bar yell at each other and go home to betabuxx their wives, you’re gonna get SLAUGHTERED by the local mob:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: if you value your life just a bit stay in the west brocel, as a 5’4 manlet you are prime target for these lawless thugs and the police doesn’t exist in those countries so you are on your own and your chances aren’t that great if you feel intimidated in the west you ain’t got no chance in the 3rd world sorry to rain on your parade but the black pill is brutal and merciless :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
i told you

ill be 5'7. 5'8 in reasonable lifts. 80-90kg fat. weight mog all of them

they're all like 5'6 and 50kg

more boxing experience than all of them

carry knife or knuckedusters everywhere and german shepherd

and philippines isnt bad for mafia lol

and im used to this shit cos i lived in a really shitty ethnic part of uk. but people were actually 6ft and i could still defend myself with weapons/friends. let alone 40kg 5'6 twinks

and no i dont value my life. this or death. if i do this at least i know i tried

It isn't over until you try.

Try coming to India, they love white skin.

Being short isn't such a big failo here.
but i will never be able to fit in and make friends cos everyones indian

sounds like a larp I live in taller country than UK and see manlets my height or even shorter everyday( I am 10 cm below average height) :feelsUgh::society:

you are either larping or you are absolute basement dweller who doesn't leave his house :feelsseriously::society:
ok ngl havent left my house in 2 years

but in school literally everyone was 6ft. 5'10 was short

but i will never be able to fit in and make friends cos everyones indian
No

India is very diverse, and all sorts of people make friends with each other.

You are a white guy. Most Indians will be all over you.

Don't give up hope so early.

my original plan to fix my subhumanity was to get LL to 5'7 and move to a 5'7 average height country like in SEA

View attachment 634691

at 5'4 or even after LL to 5'7. i still wont fit in cos its a social statusmin to be seen with a manlet

and u cant deny that being different race effects who u can be friends with. its a very natural and tribal thing that ppl be friends with their same race of people

what are my options? this isnt even about girls anymore cos i give up. i just want to fit in for once and have chance of being able to make friends in a boxing gym for example

you need find copes and live for them. I am also a midget (5'5), and I work towards my goal of traveling and retirement Maxxing as well Nirvana/Enlightenment. I have given up on friends and foids.

View attachment 634691

Filipinos in general don't hate wypipo. Most people here either like them or are indifferent. It's mayos that tend to hate us gooks

Filipinos in general don't hate wypipo. Most people here either like them or are indifferent. It's mayos that tend to hate us gooks

why does my white friends whos im manila rn say stuff like this then

also stuff like "I couldnt believe the aggression from filipino males when i got here" and loads of other shit like how everyone tries to mock them. very predatory environment apparently.

we dont hate u guys.

No

India is very diverse, and all sorts of people make friends with each other.

You are a white guy. Most Indians will be all over you.

Don't give up hope so early.
alright thanks broski

you need find copes and live for them. I am also a midget (5'5), and I work towards my goal of traveling and retirement Maxxing as well Nirvana/Enlightenment. I have given up on friends and foids.
u think i should give up on friends and foids too and do the same thing?

just moneymaxx to cope?

Dress like this
Gnome

and become the beloved gnome of your neighborhood :feelsautistic:

incels always trying to drag me down despite im not even *****. and clearly found a solution to my problem cos im not ugly like you. and not ethnic like you. im handsome and white. and will be avg height in short country after LL and worshipped for my white skin while u rot on here forever you shitskin

get race lengthening surgery tbh

incels always trying to drag me down despite im not even *****. and clearly found a solution to my problem cos im not ugly like you. and not ethnic like you. im handsome and white. and will be avg height in short country after LL and worshipped for my white skin while u rot on here forever you shitskin

get race lengthening surgery tbh
You gotta speak up. I can't hear you from up here.

You gotta speak up. I can't hear you from up here.
keep rotting while i do the genetic recovery of the century

from nothing, to something, to everything

Just reincarnationmaxx at that point

Just move to Latin America, it's in the same continent, they are white worshipers and short on average, and women love gringo men, if you have a decent face you'll get laid in no time.

Just move to Latin America, it's in the same continent, they are white worshipers and short on average, and women love gringo men, if you have a decent face you'll get laid in no time.
it sounds dangerous af tho. and theyre not as short as 5'7 SEA gooks. they're like 5'9 in south america now

it sounds dangerous af tho. and theyre not as short as 5'7 SEA gooks. they're like 5'9 in south america now
5'9 is the average height in north America so nah, they are shorter than 5'7 and it's not a few, I've been there trust me, if u don't believe just look it up. It also depends on the country, Chile, Argentina Uruguay, Panamá, and specially Costa Rica u can have a good life, relatively safely, even in parts of Peru or Mexico, however u won't get as white worshiped in Argentina and Uruguay since there are a lot of whites there. It will be less of a culture shock, you will be closer to home.

Last edited:
They are probably angry cause they got colonized hard and feel emasculated.

[UWSL]If you didn’t have much friends when young it’s hard to make friends after if even possible.[/UWSL]
Seamaxxing still seems valid though, if you want a ‘gf’ just don’t import. :feelsjuice:

5'9 is the average height in north America so nah, they are shorter than 5'7 and it's not a few, I've been there trust me, if u don't believe just look it up. It also depends on the country, Chile, Argentina Uruguay, Panamá, and specially Costa Rica u can have a good life, relatively safely, even in parts of Peru or Mexico, however u won't get as white worshiped in Argentina and Uruguay since there are a lot of whites there. It will be less of a culture shock, you will be closer to home.
no bro 5'11 is avg height amongst my age group in the west.

its 5'7 avg in south america. but 5'9 avg for young generation

hmm ill look into those ones u said tho the safe ones hmm