Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aryans are more similar to present day Africans than they realize.

I’m Ethiopian. Like a beta Israeli.
Yet you claimed above that your people were never enslaved, as if Ethiopian slaves weren’t part of the Trans-Saharan slave trade…

Yet you claimed above that your people were never enslaved, as if Ethiopian slaves weren’t part of the Trans-Saharan slave trade…
Those Ethiopian slaves were from the southern part of Ethiopia. I’m habesha. The ones who conquered Yemen.

Habesha women were sold as sex slaves though but that was consensual from the Axumites since they were renowned for their beauty and still are.

Oh boy, another race thread

Oh boy, another race thread
I’m not even saying one race is better than another . Just speaking facts. History goes in cycles. In fact I’m saying Aryans got it out the mud, feel me?

I’m not even saying one race is better than another . Just speaking facts. History goes in cycles. In fact I’m saying Aryans got it out the mud, feel me?
North Europeans have the highest concentration of Aryan DNA but they aren’t the only ones. Every white European is primarily a mix of three ancient populations, Proto-Indo-European (Aryan), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer, and Western Hunter-Gatherer. Mediterannean Europeans like the Italians and Greeks are still part of the white race

North Europeans have the highest concentration of Aryan DNA but they aren’t the only ones. Every white European is primarily a mix of three ancient populations, Proto-Indo-European (Aryan), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer, and Western Hunter-Gatherer. Mediterannean Europeans like the Italians and Greeks are still part of the white race
Ok good luck telling an Aryan that southern Italians are the same as them..
IMG 0948
IMG 0947

Still 84% European. Only had to be at least 75% to pass under the Nuremberg Race Laws
That’s kind of interesting there was nuance to it. It makes sense you need to be 75% of a race to be fully considered that race. It’s not stupid one drop rule like in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back