Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aryans are more similar to present day Africans than they realize.

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
If you go back 2000 years, Northern Europeans were referred to as uncivilized barbarians who were consistently enslaved by southern Europeans like the Romans. If you back even further in time, you’ll see that civilization developed in the Middle East. During the first millennium CE, the global south was far more developed than Northern Europe.

Cleopatra wazn black an shiet

@Made in Heaven @Intellau_Celistic

That’s because the Roman raped German women.
Lol, Romans were not Moors. They were an insular people, especially the upper caste, who considered themselves true descendants of warrior Trojans and superior to everyone. Everyone outside of Rome proper was considered an unworthy barbarian, including other peoples in the Italian peninsula like the Etruscans. Mixed Romans were considered untrustworthy and unfit to become leaders.
There's also documentation of the parents of the Emperors. You're just projecting modern ethnicities and ethnic stereotypes into ancient times to fit your bizarre anti-Nordic narrative

Lol, Romans were not Moors. They were an insular people, especially the upper caste, who considered themselves true descendants of warrior Trojans and superior to everyone. Everyone outside of Rome proper was considered an unworthy barbarian, including other peoples in the Italian peninsula like the Etruscans. Mixed Romans were considered untrustworthy and unfit to become leaders.
There's also documentation of the parents of the Emperors. You're just projecting modern ethnicities and ethnic stereotypes into ancient times to fit your bizarre anti-Nordic narrative
OG Romans were middle Eastern looking Natufians. Like present day southern Italians Sicilians. I’m not even attacking Nordic people, I’m just pointing out the cycle of history. Think about it, Germans are bigger bodied stronger, so their dna plus middle eastern intelligence is what made the Romans powerful.

The German tribes beat the fuck out of Romans. Ever heard "Varus, Varus, bring me back my legions"? You are thinking of the Gauls who were more similar to the Italics and very advanced themselves, just not as organized from the top down.

The German tribes beat the fuck out of Romans. Ever heard "Varus, Varus, bring me back my legions"? You are thinking of the Gauls who were more similar to the Italics and very advanced themselves, just not as organized from the top down.
Oh yea the German definitely beat the Romans but this was due to the fall of the Roman Empire. They were able to do so because the Romans were less organized and weak. They were also colonized by the Romans so probably got their military strategies. It’s a lot like Africans today. If you extrapolate African society with the colonization that has already happened, you may see them be able to conquer a European country. Or even China/Japan for instance.

OG Romans were middle Eastern looking Natufians.
You're literally "we wuzzing" at this point. Even if Romans were what you describe, the Patrician ruling caste, indicated from the screenshot I posted, were clearly more traditionally European-looking. So at best the "middle Eastern intelligence" does not apply to the people that actually run the show

They were able to do so because the Romans were less organized and weak. They were also colonized by the Romans so probably got their military strategies. It’s a lot like Africans today. If you extrapolate African society with the colonization that has already happened, you may see them be able to conquer a European country. Or even China/Japan for instance.
They were not, you clearly don't know a lot about Roman history. The Romans only pacified the Rhineland (at the cost of bloody raids very often) and never got into Germania itself even at their peak strength because the Germanic peoples were, even at the Roman apex, unable to be pacified

You're literally "we wuzzing" at this point. Even if Romans were what you describe, the Patrician ruling caste, indicated from the screenshot I posted, were clearly more traditionally European-looking. So at best the "middle Eastern intelligence" does not apply to the people that actually run the show
I’m talking long term history here the mixing would have happened over a long period of time.

They were not, you clearly don't know a lot about Roman history. The Romans only pacified the Rhineland (at the cost of bloody raids very often) and never got into Germania itself even at their peak strength because the Germanic peoples were, even at the Roman apex, unable to be pacified
It sounds like African colonization honestly. They probably didn’t really have a need to completely colonize and didn’t have the capability in human history to do so. And it’s not just Romans but Mongols were able to do the same a millennium later to east Europe.

Ever heard of germanicus?

It sounds like African colonization honestly. They probably didn’t really have a need to completely colonize and didn’t have the capability in human history to do so. And it’s not just Romans but Mongols were able to do the same a millennium later to east Europe.
They did have a need to colonize, pacifying Germanic raids would've been extremely valuable. Unlike in Africa the Germanics were unwilling to act as surrogate rulers for the colonizers. Germanics would even infiltrate Roman society like Arminius just to learn how they operated and use it to their advantage

I’m talking long term history here the mixing would have happened over a long period of time.
This is literal conjecture at this point, there is no way to prove what you're saying

They did have a need to colonize, pacifying Germanic raids would've been extremely valuable. Unlike in Africa the Germanics were unwilling to act as surrogate rulers for the colonizers. Germanics would even infiltrate Roman society like Arminius just to learn how they operated and use it to their advantage
The fact that you continue to argue shows you still have a slave victim mentality from when your people were enslaved. My people were never enslaved so I can’t relate.

The fact that you continue to argue shows you still have a slave victim mentality from when your people were enslaved. My people were never enslaved so I can’t relate.
I'm arguing because I dislike the appropriation of history for ideological agendas rather than to prove anything. If someone were to say the ancient Egyptians were all Nordics with blue eyes I think it was equally as stupid

I'm arguing because I dislike the appropriation of history for ideological agendas rather than to prove anything. If someone were to say the ancient Egyptians were all Nordics with blue eyes I think it was equally as stupid
Ok white nigger

Ever heard of germanicus?
When the Gauls sacked Rome that was the end of it? Or no?

Romans didn't press further into German territory after the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. Also Romans were terrified of the proto-Norse. That's where descriptions of blood eagles originate.

You're comparing that to niggers? Celtics were far more advanced 5k years ago than congoids ever were. So were Germanics, especially with shipbuilding, niggers never even discovered islands off the coasts of Africa.
Definitely not as advanced as semites (who are more human).

Oh yea the German definitely beat the Romans but this was due to the fall of the Roman Empire. They were able to do so because the Romans were less organized and weak. They were also colonized by the Romans so probably got their military strategies. It’s a lot like Africans today. If you extrapolate African society with the colonization that has already happened, you may see them be able to conquer a European country. Or even China/Japan for instance.
the fuck you talking about? that happened when Augustus was still the emperor, the very height of the roman empire.

Nigga it was more like the opposite.Germanic invaders raped sandniggress roman foids so some of them resemble Germanics especially in the Northern part of the Empire

If you extrapolate African society with the colonization that has already happened, you may see them be able to conquer a European country. Or even China/Japan for instance.
Absolute kekfuel. Nigs are only conquering Europe now because Jews and white liberals allow them to

Still somehow significantly more advanced than modern day mud-cookie eating apefricans
They stole the civilization from Southern Europe. And actually made it enter into a dark age for 500 years before making any progress while the Middle East flourished.

Aryan horselords would steam roll any North European race and that's what exactly happened

true but that doesn’t mean they were smarter just more testosterone
They had horses and better military technology from composite bows to metallurgy

Aryan horselords would steam roll any North European race and that's what exactly happened
Yamnaya DNA peaks in North Europe, who we know as white Europeans today did not exist prior to that invasion. Cope, curry negro

There were many roman emperors of North African and Middle Eastern origins like Septimius Severus.

There were many roman emperors of North African and Middle Eastern origins like Septimius Severus.
Severus was Italo-Punic. Hardly similar to a modern day sandnigger

They stole the civilization from Southern Europe. And actually made it enter into a dark age for 500 years before making any progress while the Middle East flourished.
Celt06

Jew negro :feelsthink:
I’m curry myself, retard

Curries are not “Aryan horselords” like this coper believes. Yamnaya (strongest contender for Proto-Indo-European urheimat) DNA averages 50-55% among North Europeans. Among even upper caste curries, “Aryan” DNA averages 18-30%, and this DNA component is Sintashta/Andronovo which is only about 2/3 Yamnaya in origin.

By contrast, 18-30% is also roughly the amount of North European DNA that Black Americans have on average, and as I stated, NE DNA is 50-55% Yamnaya on average. “Aryan” curries are marginally more Aryan than literal Nig-Americans

Last edited:
I’m curry myself, retard
No I’m saying you are incorrect calling me a curry negro. I’m a Jew negro. I’m genetically half Yemenite Jew and East African negro.

No I’m saying you are incorrect calling me a curry negro. I’m a Jew negro.
I called @ReconElement a curry negro. And aren’t you black? Are you a black Jew like Zhou Chang-Xing? JFL

You gainsaid him with an example 200 years after the end of the Roman Republic.

You are a moron.

That is like comparing USA 2250 AD to USA 1850 AD.