Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Articles where to Meet Women from Psychologytoday.com

J

JeffDude

Banned
-
Has anyone read articles from
Psychologytoday.com about how and where Romantic partners meet , Best places to meet women, etc , they also talked about online dating,
Has anyone tried those places

FUCK OFF YE FUCKING NASTY DIRTY STINKY FUCKING IT INFILTRATOR GRAYCEL FAGGOT CUNT :feelsBox::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

FUCK OFF YE FUCKING NASTY DIRTY STINKY FUCKING IT INFILTRATOR GRAYCEL FAGGOT CUNT :feelsBox::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
we need to clean this forum with the help of the boss of the I.N.C.E.L. Kommando @Sneir

Jeff, cmon man.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Kill yourself faggot

Haha yahh Dude, i go to this places with my friends all the time, sometimes i met a cute girl and she smiles at me i smiled back, she gave me her number. What a nice dad happens all the time. Just be confident bro :chad:

we need to clean this forum with the help of the boss of the I.N.C.E.L. Kommando @Sneir
Incel Kommando in action (video game)

you fucking deranged kiddie fiddler how many children´s have you already kidnapped and roughly raped?!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Should I send the anti normscum squadron to fuck him up? @HighTGymcel @InMinecraft
SEND THE ANTI NORMSCUM SQUADRON NOW AGAINST THIS KIDDIE FIDDLER NOWWW :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

They best place to meet moist slits today is outside of the supreme court building :feelshaha:

I will fuck all these damn deranged normscum whores and cum dumpster up in the most rough and brutal way!!!!!!!
based AF and edgy AF bro

fuck you dumbass nigger cunt how about link what youre fuckin talking about and have an actual discussion instead of spewing your linguistic diarrhea in the feed

Graycel genocide now!

I wouldn't read articles from psychologytoday if they paid me.