Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Article about study says looks and popularity in highschool are big predictors of future success

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Copers always like to say “The popular kids peak in highschool and college bro, they’ll be working for you when you are in the real world bro”. Jfl at the delusional copers, this link shows yet again that this is false.

Even the first paragraph of the article is blackpilled saying “It turns out life may be a popularity contest, after all. Studies show that looks, and now high school popularity, may be reliable indicators for employees' success at work.”

The part that interests incels is this part right here: “The study also found a 10% wage gap 40 years later between people ranked in the 20th percentile of popularity versus those ranked in the 80thpercentile.

A 10% wage gap might not sound like a lot, but consider that if the average person makes around 50k a year where I live. Over a span of 40 years of working (age 25 to 65), that 5k a year difference will translate to 200k difference (which is a lot of copes).

Since we were even less popular than 80% of the population, imagine how badly we get taxed due to our failed skills. The is another mog on top of the already brutal looks tax ugly people face.

According to the article, it says the reason popularity affects this is because: “By adulthood, the researchers conclude, an individual needs to have acquired and developed the appropriate social skills: understand the 'rules of the game'--how to gain acceptance and social support from colleagues, whom to trust and when to reciprocate."

So not only do we have to suffer being unpopular, but we also become deficient in fundamental skills that Chad had from having normal interactions like leading the herd of normies following him.

It’s over.

Quite unsurprising; usually wealthy, confident, and athletic Chads with numerous connections and relationships and a ruthless will to pursue their goals, as well as statistics backing up their numerous halos in life, will obviously end up better than the non-NT, 5'6 loner subhuman who might have gotten some good grades... :society:

The ideas you talk about are a sweet lie; a cope to help downtrodden truecels and other sub 5s have a little bit of hope for society and their future. :feelsUgh:

Well I'm screwed i was by far not popular at all

Quite unsurprising; usually wealthy, confident, and athletic Chads with numerous connections and relationships and a ruthless will to pursue their goals, as well as statistics backing up their numerous halos in life, will obviously end up better than the non-NT, 5'6 loner subhuman who might have gotten some good grades... :society:

The ideas you talk about are a sweet lie; a cope to help downtrodden truecels and other sub 5s have a little bit of hope for society and their future. :feelsUgh:
This was looking at popularity in isolation, not just clumped together with other things. So it’s an independent factor of making more money, on top of the looks, height, and everything else.

Well I'm screwed i was by far not popular at all
Yeah. Although hard work will still get you much further than rotting and doing nothing.

It’s over for us @Incelius Savage

As a subhuman can confirm i am doing shit in life. I doubt the inceldom of anyone who isnt tbh unless they were born into wealth.

1st percentile HS popularity here :forcedsmile: at least im graduated now

Nobody will hire an autistic fuck with no friends over some NT normie with +1000 contacts.
Why even bother at this point...

brutal, once a loser always a loser.

Nothing we didn’t already know. But now we have something to show normies who are too bluepilled to see reality

Of all the kids I went to high school with, a third of them got knocked up and became tradwives, another third went to college to become she/theys, and the last third became small business owners.

Proper answer? Go to a majority Mexican high school and it'll make you feel less like shit in comparison lmao

Nothing we didn’t already know. But now we have something to show normies who are too bluepilled to see reality
We knew looks were a negative causal factor, and looks are related to popularity. But there’s also a direct relationship with popularity on it’s own, so it’s a double knockout.

Of all the kids I went to high school with, a third of them got knocked up and became tradwives, another third went to college to become she/theys, and the last third became small business owners.

Proper answer? Go to a majority Mexican high school and it'll make you feel less like shit in comparison lmao
:lul::lul:
Bruh, what kind of ratios are those.
1/3 of them went to college to become a she/theys jfl

Copers always like to say “The popular kids peak in highschool and college bro, they’ll be working for you when you are in the real world bro”. Jfl at the delusional copers, this link shows yet again that this is false.

Even the first paragraph of the article is blackpilled saying “It turns out life may be a popularity contest, after all. Studies show that looks, and now high school popularity, may be reliable indicators for employees' success at work.”

The part that interests incels is this part right here: “The study also found a 10% wage gap 40 years later between people ranked in the 20th percentile of popularity versus those ranked in the 80thpercentile.

A 10% wage gap might not sound like a lot, but consider that if the average person makes around 50k a year where I live. Over a span of 40 years of working (age 25 to 65), that 5k a year difference will translate to 200k difference (which is a lot of copes).

Since we were even less popular than 80% of the population, imagine how badly we get taxed due to our failed skills. The is another mog on top of the already brutal looks tax ugly people face.

According to the article, it says the reason popularity affects this is because: “By adulthood, the researchers conclude, an individual needs to have acquired and developed the appropriate social skills: understand the 'rules of the game'--how to gain acceptance and social support from colleagues, whom to trust and when to reciprocate."

So not only do we have to suffer being unpopular, but we also become deficient in fundamental skills that Chad had from having normal interactions like leading the herd of normies following him.

It’s over.

Well geewillickers who woulda thought

We will meet in the future. Don’t be a party pooper.
You already know what he looks like jfl, yet he doesn’t know what you look like. You hold all the power in this game.

Water is wet, also why normies keep denying this

Water is wet, also why normies keep denying this
If they accepted blackpill in general, it would lead to mass numbers of suicides. So humans evolved in a way that makes them bluepilled and keeps them alive.

If they accepted blackpill in general, it would lead to mass numbers of suicides. So humans evolved in a way that makes them bluepilled and keeps them alive.
I think blackpill is growing, shit like Andrew Tates isnt growing for no reason (he's redpilled but still, men know what's wrong

ER incidents are growing too

I think blackpill is growing, shit like Andrew Tates isnt growing for no reason (he's redpilled but still, men know what's wrong

ER incidents are growing too
True, although I would say redpill is growing as a coping mechanism to escape the blackpill. But all in due time, they will realize it’s over.

True, although I would say redpill is growing as a coping mechanism to escape the blackpill. But all in due time, they will realize it’s over.
I see it as a stepping stone to the blackpill. I was rp before

I see it as a stepping stone to the blackpill. I was rp before
Same, although it was through the mgtow channels rather than PUA.