Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arranged marriage

curryeater123

curryeater123

Self-banned
-
Any fellow curries arranged marriage maxing? I am, but it's just not the same as fucking a bitch that actually loves you. I'm so inferior that I had to get an arranged marriage.

it is not easy. some cumskin users think like it is a choice for ethnicels, no it is not. only few can access arranged marriage.

At least you will get laid (probably).

You're going to get banned soon but I've seen arrange marriages irl and they're pathetic and barely count as ascension

Exactly lol. I asked this bitch fiance of mine for tit pics but she refused. She wouldn't hesitate if I was Chad.
Please post a picture of her, censor her face if you need to.

neetcel so it's not an option . To arrangemarriagemaxx you need the income so you can betabuxx

Last edited:
A curryfoid 5/10 (at best, mind you)? :feelspuke:
It could have been way worse I guess, he's going to ascend effortlessly and miss out on all the suffering/loneliness that comes with being incel.

Honestly she's better than a lot of femcels I have seen, I would fug her for sure. :feelshaha:
She's just alright looking huh? Funny thing is my dumbass family always lies to me and says I'm goodlooking but they got me engaged to someone who's so mid.

She's just alright looking huh? Funny thing is my dumbass family always lies to me and says I'm goodlooking but they got me engaged to someone who's so mid.
Post your face, you're probably a mentalcel. If that girl would get engaged with me she would probably flee the country.

Post your face, you're probably a mentalcel. If that girl would get engaged with me she would probably flee the country.
There is no way I'm a mentalcel. Some foid removed me from Snapchat after seeing my face. I have like zero foid followers on Instagram (which I've disabled again), I'm invisible to all foids in public, etc.

ARRANGE MARRIGE IS COPE

There is no way I'm a mentalcel. Some foid removed me from Snapchat after seeing my face. I have like zero foid followers on Instagram (which I've disabled again), I'm invisible to all foids in public, etc.
Well at least you can stop worrying about all of that now and live a normal life.

Well at least you can stop worrying about all of that now and live a normal life.
Bruh come on. I've been invisible my whole life, what makes you think getting married to some foid who wants a green card is going to solve anything?

Bruh come on. I've been invisible my whole life, what makes you think getting married to some foid who wants a green card is going to solve anything?
I thought you were in curry land, you should try to get laid a least once before she leaves you if that's the case.

I thought you were in curry land, you should try to get laid a least once before she leaves you if that's the case.
I will try to. If she doesn't comply i will beat her ass.

I am not curry but i think curry in their homeland has a better situation than curry in western world.

Arrange Marriage is nothing but Hoe Rehabilitation Program

I am not curry but i think curry in their homeland has a better situation than curry in western world.
Not really tbh. Guys fuck each other because it's kind of hard getting pussy over there, since the foids can barely leave their house. One thing that is true though, paki foids have less standards than American ones, that is for sure. At least the village ones. I don't want to brag or anything, but I got some female attention over there. In America I get zero.