Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Arizona latinocel goes ER and was bullied, claims to be incel

Armando HERnandez.

Mogs me from Mexico to Nicaragua

Well bluepiller count is going to skyrocket

Well bluepiller count is going to skyrocket
Probably not too much tbh, the blue piller count goes off the charts when there’s a guy getting more than one kill.

Meanwhile another chad shooter will be totally unnoticed:

^Actor Hagen Mills shot the mother of his child before turning the gun on himself

He was so beta he couldn't even kill anybody with an AR 15

I could do better with a bronze age sling than he did with a rifle.

God damn it. We don't need news twice in a week.

he was targetting couples

wasn't Zodiac doing that?

was Zodiac our first hero?

he was targetting couples

wasn't Zodiac doing that?

was Zodiac our first hero?
there aren't many couples during the quarantine

I hope it stays low. We don’t need “journalists” making more articles about out of context quotes from here
most bluepillers here are either IT, cucks or just curious people observing us

Now every crime is somehow related to "I.N.C.E.L.".

Nice.

Now get ready to be sent to gulag buddy boyos (assuming you are genuinely ugly virgin and not a larper).

We used to make jokes about this, but looks like it's getting real.

Nice.

Now get ready to be sent to gulag buddy boyos (assuming you are genuinely ugly virgin and not a larper).

Mfw abunch of autistic male celibates who rot online 24/7 are the new major terrorist group

Mfw abunch of autistic male celibates who rot online 24/7 are the new major terrorist group
media exaggerates. i think illegal immigrantgs are more likely to kill than us

media exaggerates. i think illegal immigrantgs are more likely to kill than us
Any other group is more likely to kill than us. Niggers, Muzzies, but these groups fit the jewish media narrative so nobody reports on it.

Any other group is more likely to kill than us. Niggers, Muzzies, but these groups fit the jewish media narrative so nobody reports on it.
media is left-wing

Nice.

of course it's real, roosh v predicted it about 2 years ago
We’re only a year or two off from op-eds in the New York Times suggesting Incel Concentration Camps. Are you a man who women don’t want to sleep with? Off to the gulags! You won’t even be allowed to masturbate.

SJWs want us dead and they have really long hands, don't underestimate them.

We oppose and criticize everything they are working to establish over the last couple of decades.

another goes ER because of society

Muzzies, but these groups fit the jewish media narrative so nobody reports on it.

Muzzies are the only group of people who are actively fighting (I mean engage in active war) against Zionism and Israel.

It's time to realign your idea about muzzies.

Muzzies hate faggots, sluttery and sexual freedom.

That is some crazy stuff. Here is some video of him in jail. If anyone has a verifiable source?

Lol, no panda express made him angry.

Last edited:
Muzzies are the only group of people who are actively fighting (I mean engage in active war) against Zionism and Israel.

It's time to realign your idea about muzzies.

Muzzies hate faggots, sluttery and sexual freedom.
And they’re also being used as a tool to destroy European identity. Muslims that are in war against the world in the Middle East are based, but the ones in Europe are submissive and will submit to Jewish overlords in an instant.

Lmfao like how?
You are asking how mass immigration from 3rd world nations that are vastly different culture wise are being brought en masse is ruining what little tradition the country the immigrants are moving to?

there will not be Islamic influences where Islamic refugees go. There will be a weird disgusting melting pot that will cancel eachother out and make a cultureless, disgusting, degenerate state.

when people from different cultures and races that are vastly different from eachother come together you get neither people’s cultures you get a lack of it. Look at the US, or the Congo or Brazil. Jewish backed cultureless heathenistic “melting pots”. Take a look at black culture and how submissive it is to Jewish masters. That’s what you get when you mix culture, morals, and tradition.

You are asking how mass immigration from 3rd world nations that are vastly different culture wise are being brought en masse is ruining what little tradition the country the immigrants are moving to?

They already abandoned their traditions, didn't they?

From this:

6f7ac7297659127e99aedd7602d384fc.jpg
eef201ac606561deb4b2193c184e7798.jpg
Trachten-of-Oberstdorf-Bavaria.jpg

To these:

1*5eZnszesykwex2ITIAITLg.jpeg

1586703556a3194d58d9.jpg
1586703556a31941b100.jpg

Within hundred years.

there will not be Islamic influences where Islamic refugees go.

For other cultures may be true. For muzzies, no. Muzzies are least pliable to abandon/change their own culture. They generally live within themselves in their ghettos, they are not very comfortable mixing or adopting other ""cultures"". A majority of them like to keep their traditions alive.

hijab-awareness.H.jpg

Btw, many European traditional elements came from muzzies.

They already abandoned their traditions, didn't they?

From this:

6f7ac7297659127e99aedd7602d384fc.jpg
eef201ac606561deb4b2193c184e7798.jpg
Trachten-of-Oberstdorf-Bavaria.jpg

To these:

1*5eZnszesykwex2ITIAITLg.jpeg

1586703556a3194d58d9.jpg
1586703556a31941b100.jpg

Within hundred years.

You think jews will not do the same to muslim refugees in europe?
For other cultures may be true. For muzzies, no. Muzzies are least pliable to abandon/change their own culture. They generally live within themselves in their ghettos, they are not very comfortable mixing or adopting other ""cultures"". A majority of them like to keep their traditions alive.

hijab-awareness.H.jpg

Jews may have turned Europe into that within 100 years, but they've destroyed the middle east in less than 10 with the Arab Spring.

Yes may be. But that does not make muzzies invaders. It makes them a vicitm, isn't it? They have been drove out from their homeland and they seek refuge into some sexually degenerate society. But still most of them at least try to keep their tradition and don't go beach naked having sex in public.

View attachment 262879

Jews may have turned Europe into that within 100 years, but they've destroyed the middle east in less than 10 with the Arab Spring.

View attachment 262883

High IQ
Yes may be. But that does not make muzzies invaders. It makes them a vicitm, isn't it? They have been drove out from their homeland and they seek refuge into some sexually degenerate society. But still most of them at least try to keep their tradition and don't go beach naked having sex in public.
I Know Muslims. They don't stand a chance against jews

This seems contrived to me. They presented no evidence for this claim. Just the prosecutors say so. I bet he turns out to have a kid or be a registered paedophile or something.

It makes them as much of invaders as Mexicans or blacks. They are invaders but not by their own free will, it is more of the will of their Jewish overlords who will kill everyone using said invaders and then kill the invaders. Their “tradition” has already been cucked. I see degenerate “Muslims” all the time. One of the biggest whores in my school was “Muslim” from Lebanon or some gay shit.

Mogs me from Mexico to Nicaragua
You mean Panama or Costa Rica

I can't understand how a guy like that can't get a girl.

He should have thugmaxx and he would be drowning in pussy

Last edited:
Their “tradition” has already been cucked. I see degenerate “Muslims” all the time. One of the biggest whores in my school was “Muslim” from Lebanon or some gay shit.

I didn't say all are traditionalists. But almost no one of them will ever go naked walking around beaches and having sex like dogs and tell everyone to do the same because it's "progressive" and shit.

May be it will happen, but will take a long long time.

Also most of the time those degenerates tend to be atheists and apostates. They are not Muslims in a technical sense.

Last edited:
I didn't say all are traditionalists. But almost no one of them will ever go naked walking around beaches and having sex like dogs and tell everyone to do the same because it's "progressive" and shit.

May be it will happen, but will take a long long time.
Well they are quite a new population, so give it a little time like you said.

Well they are quite a new population, so give it a little time like you said.

Also most of the time those degenerates tend to be atheists and apostates. They are not Muslims in a technical sense.

Degenerates are a minority in a muzzie community. But degenerates are a "norm" among cracknogs.

Nice.

For real. We were really joking about this shit for a couple of years. Now it's likely to become a reality that we might get arrested for just being ugly misogynists.

JFL @ this clown fucking world. Never ceases to stop honking.

For real. We were really joking about this shit for a couple of years. Now it's likely to become a reality that we might get arrested for just being ugly misogynists.

JFL @ this clown fucking world. Never ceases to stop honking.

They were trying to frame ugly men for a long long time, through title 9, consent circus and shit. But it was not effective or quick enough to lock us up. Now they are coming up with these incel """attacks""" to legalize any ugly men to be detained.

>was bullied

He is not the villain here.
But normies are just fuckingg too stupid to understand anything

Thats the problem; soon enough every social outcast will be suspected as incel with the follow-up consequences.

Time to rebrand incels.co to outcasts.org or uglymales.co IMO, or at least split(create another forum).

Thats the problem; soon enough every social outcast will be suspected as incel with the follow-up consequences.

Time to rebrand incels.co to outcasts.org or uglymales.co IMO, or at least split(create another forum).

womenrespecter.co would be the safest bet.

Why is the media not posting what he looks like? Oh right because it would show that the incel Looks theories are correct

That is some crazy stuff. Here is some video of him in jail. If anyone has a verifiable source?

Lol, no panda express made him angry.

1488 likes

We are unbelievably fucked

it’s one thing for it to be over, now we have to worry about shower time in prison